Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Another Vampire Academy [IC]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Another Vampire Academy [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:29 pm

April just grinned and shook her head. She walked towards the boy and patted his shoulder. "Good luck player" She said and smiled, then walked into the canteen and took an apple. "The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest" She murmered as she handed the money to the woman who served her. She walked back out of the canteen and almost out of the school as she wondered around the courtyard, completely bored out of her mind.
ImageImage
“Ray- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Looking at the arm draped over her shoulder, Mailia struggled not to blush. Unsuccessfully. She looked at the boy and smiled, confused. "Thanks...and roomie?" She asked, trying to remember if she saw any bags on the other bed.
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:48 pm

"Yeah, we share the same dormroom now." I told her. I made a blood-red rose bloom from the crack in the wall next to the girl. "For you," I said. "I'm Misteor. And to whom do I have the honor of addressing?"
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:00 pm

"Mailia, pleased to meet you." She murmured, fingering the petals of the rose and then finally grasping the stem in her hand. She let the roses aroma travel into her senses and smiled brightly. She twirled the rose around in her hands and sighed. "What do you think of our room? I was thinking about changing a few things..." She murmured softly, hoping she wasn't boring him. He was..cute...

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:06 pm

"Mailia... Such a wonderful name..." I said, mainly to myself. Mailia asked about the room. "I like it, personally, but I'm open to suggestions. Anything to make it better for you."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Mailia glanced at the boy, surprised. "Uh..we don't have to change anything. I do like it, the Victorian style...and I love the window." She blurted, not sure what to say anymore.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:13 pm

April, as impossible as it was in her stilleto's, skipped around the courtyard, her fingers skimming the petals of the flowers that bloomed in the bushes. She smiled as she picked a pink rose and held it to her face. She kissed it and bent down then planted it back in the mud. She smiled and started to sing to herself. "Let's just stop, drop everything, forget eachothers name's, forget eachother's name's, and just walk away" She sung to the acoustic version of "Baby You Wouldn'y Last A Minute On The Creek" by Chiodos

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Mailia looked down sheepishly, rubbing her heel into the ground. She looked back up at her roommate and raised an eyebrow.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tobay on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Zaik slowly steps out of the shadows in the corner of his room. He looks around and sees that one of the bed is taken already. A slight smile apears on his face as he places his backpack on the bed next to the one that is taken
"I wonder what kind of people Ill find at this dump... I just hope they are alot more enertaining then the last place i went..." he says to himself out loud as he walks out the bedroom door.
He looks around and sighs softly.
"Where is everyone?" He asks out loud as he proceeds to walk down the hall.
"Stay away from the shadows... It could be... dangerous...." Seig Zakon

Tobay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:01 pm

"Well, Mailia, you said that there was something you wanted changed. I'd be glad to hear it. Honest," I said. "Everyone's opinion counts."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tobay on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Zaik walks out into the courtyard and looks around. Sensing a very happy aura he smiles softly before walking to a nearby tree and sits down under it. He looks at the shadow of the tree behind him and holds his hand out. "Come Luna. Its safe now." He tells something in the shadow. After about thirty seconds pass a small black wolf about the size of a cat walks out of the shadows. It sits on Zaik's lap and curls up into a ball. He pets it and smiles. "Good girl." He tells the small creature.

Tobay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:35 pm

April started to do ballet around the grass, still singing, as she passed a boy with a wolf cub curled up on his lap. She smiled at him and bowed as she twirled on, spinning on the tips of her toes. "This is the best, and not to mention the worst idea, that I ever had" She sung, happy, blissful. She spun once more and fell to the ground, crossing her legs, far away from everyone. She thought about the boy she met earlier. "Cute and funny, but he's too much of a player" She said to herself and sighed deeply.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tobay on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Zaik smiled at the girl as she danced. He giggles slightly and stands up as she twirls away. Luna hops into his coat pocket and he steps into the shadow under the tree he dissapears from sight and continues watching the girl from the shadow realm. After seing her fall he laughs slightly. "How can she be so happy? Why cant I feel like that..." he said to himself. He lost control of his power for a moment and fell out of the tree he was watching from. He quickly bolts to the nearest shadow and hides. "Crap... I hope she didnt see me...." He whispers silently. Luna begins to whine and he quickly covers her muzzle. "shhhhh"

Tobay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm

April laughed as she heard someone fall from the tree and looked to where it came from. She giggled immensly when she saw it was the boy with the pup trying to hide. "Hi" She said and grinned, then sat down infront of the tree crosslegged. She tipped her head to the side, then whisteled for the wolf pup. "I know your there, no point hiding" She said then giggled again. She held onto the soles of her shoes as she waited for a reply.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tobay on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Zaik sighs and materializes from the shadows right in front of her. "Hello" He said with a smile. Luna jumps out of his pocket and licks the girl's face.

Tobay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:01 pm

April giggled when the cub licked her. "Hello" She said to both of them. She looked up the boy and cocked her head to the other side. "Somethings wrong" She stated. She knew straight off, she could sense it. She frowned and crossed her arms, then pouted. She hated not knowing things. She unfolded her arms and picked up the cub, then smiled again. "Hello pretty girly, what's your name? And what wrong with your master?" She ask, then shot a wuick glance at the boy, slightly smiling as a hint.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tobay on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Luna looks up at Zaik. A soft feminine voice emenated from her. "yes master... whats wrong?" Luna said followed by a giggle. Zaik blushes. "Oh I will get you for this... Just you wait..."

Tobay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:14 pm

April's jaw dropped. "That is SO CUTE!" She said and kissed the cub on the nose, then looked up at the boy. She put the cub down and stroked her fur, scratching inbetween her ears.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tobay on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Zaik sighs. "Luna... now you see why im always so lonely... you steal the cute ones before I even have a chance..." he says as he jumps up and disapears into the shadows above him. He apears under another tree about 30 yards away and stares at the grass.

Tobay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:40 pm

April frowned. "COME BACK!" She ordered into his head and pouted. She looked towards where she was as she waited. By now his mind would be aching to get back to her, if not, he'd be back to her already. She crossed her arms over eachother and waited impatiantly.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!