Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Another Vampire Academy [IC]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Another Vampire Academy [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:37 am

OOC: Another Vampire Academy

IC: Helrad hurried in to his room. It was the first day, and he was excited. Mainly for the girls. If human girls were so beautiful, he could only imagine how pretty the vampire girls were. He arrived in the dark dormitory and claimed the bed on the left to begin unpacking. Once he was finished, he sat on his bed and listened to his iPod and waited for his roommate.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Another Vampire Academy [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:27 pm

April ran towards her dorm with her bag over her shoulder. Her still dyed pink hair was pulled behind her head by the wind flowing through it. She grinned as she pushed open the door to her dorm and claimed her bed by the window. She sat on her bed and put her bag down the side of it, then picked up her schedual that was on the windowsill. Her make-up was like that in the picture, and her hair was down her back now.
ImageImage
“Ray- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Brailee pushed her short hair out of her face and rested her chin on her palm. She sighed, and looked out of the trains window, as it was slowly pulling into the station. Absentmindedly, she placed her hand on Keeba, her small kitten's, head and gently caressed his face. She turned towards him and got close to him, "We're almost there...finally..." He purred, rubbing his soft cheek against her own, then pranced off of the chair next to her and onto the floor.

The train stopped, and she grabbed her few bags and stood. Stretching lightly, she headed out of the cart, Keeba leading the way down the empty cart's hallway. As she stepped off of the train, she was greeted with the shadow of the cloudy and rainy day. She smiled to herself, and walked the short way to a road that lead to the school. Looking down the long road, she slung a bag over her shoulder and sighed once again, "We've got a long walk in front of us Keeba, let's go."

Upon reaching the school, Brailee looked up at the walls, tall and menacing, but she laughed. *So cliche*, she thought, but walked through the gates anyways. Seeing a few people walking through the open doors, she bent down and scooped up the curious kitten, and carried him in her free arm. "Can't lose you this early." She buried her face in the kittens soft fur. Walking through the large doors she headed straight for the stairwell. She walked up to where the fourth dorms were, and found her room. She walked through her doors and tossed her bag on the bed nearest the window, and set Keeba down softly, and walked back out the door and looked down the hallway, looking for what to do next.

[sorry that I have a cat...if that isn't allowed, I can get him confiscated for some such thing. :]]

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Mailia walked with her iPod in her ears, towards her dorm room. Once getting there, she threw her bags on the bed by the window. Letting out a long sigh, she thought: I'm finally here... She grimaced and opened her window. She sat in the windowsill, blasting her screamo as loud as her iPod would let her and closing her eyes, letting the breeze make her short red hair blow around her face.
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Lilliana happily walked down the hall as her eyes darted from door to door as she looked for her room. When she found it she quickly ran inside and claimed the bed by the window. She threw her stuff on the bed before pulling stuff out and putting it where she wanted. When she was done she smiled and moved some of her long red hair out of her face. Quickly deciding that she wanted to explore, she ran out of her room.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Mailia's eyes flashed and, almost as if by magic, her bags started unpacking themselves. She started drifting into a slumber, forgetting about ... well, everything.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Helrad must have not been paying attention, because when he woke up, his roommate was already unpacked and asleep. But that's not what caught his attention. She was gorgeous. He quickly got excited and wanted to wake her, but knew in doing so, he wouldn't stand a chance. So he just sat there and waited for her to awaken.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:54 pm

April stood infront of the vanity desk, all of her things unpacked. She was doing her make-up as a pretty carnival girl, the top lip and middle of the bottem lip with her face completely powdered and she had two extra long fake eyelashes on the end of each eye, and her eyes where powdered a light purple. She went to her draw and slipped on a purple corset and black leggings with a dark purple tutu on top, then light purple and dark purple stilletos where strapped to her feet as she made her way to the canteen. She was very much into cosplay.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:06 pm

For a second there was nothing and then, he appeared in front of the dorm room door. Alistair cross, today was his first day at the academy and he was anxious. A pinch giddy of happiness, a droplet of anticipation and a spoonful of nervousness combined in the cauldron of his stomach to create butterflies. The number on the room door was correct; it was time for him to enter. So he placed his fingers on the handle, turned it and then eased it open. Alistair glanced around the room and found a girl it seemed like she was getting ready to leave, she was beautiful and for a second he hesitated and then.

“Hey, I’m Alistair and I guess we’ll be sharing a dorm room.” Alistair said politely while nodding his head, it seemed that going to this academy wasn’t something to be nervous about after all.

thegraykid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:21 pm

April smiled. "Hello Alistair, I'm April, and I've claimed my bed by the window" She said then grinned. "I'm on my way to the canteen, yes, dressing up just to go there, do you want to come?" She asked. She was hoping she could meet more people, she always loved to see who she could play around with and wind up, she also loved to see what steriotypes people would clump up into, it was fun.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:33 pm

The girl was taking too long, so Helrad decided he would talk to her later. He left the room and began roaming the dormitory hallways. He might as well know the school while he can have the oppurtunity...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Lilly wasn't quite sure where she was at. She had just been running around and now was completely lost. She sighed as she sat down in the middle of the hallway she was in as she tried to figure out which way she should go.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 pm

April waited a few seconds before she got bored. "Ok, well, I have this thing called ADD so I get bored easily, if you wanna come, follow" She said and walked out of the room and down the hall, where she saw another boy and a girl that appeared to be lost. She sighed and looked at the boy, keeping her glance on him for a beat, then continued down the hall, passing them both as she made her way to the canteen.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Helrad saw another pretty girl walking down the hall, and this time she was looking at him. He found a crack in the wall, and had a withered rose grow from it. He caught up with her and said, "Hey. I saw you look at me, and I couldn't help but notice your pretty face. I'm Helrad." He said and offered the rose.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:33 pm

April smiled and took the rose in her porcelain hand. "Yes I was looking at you, I'm April" She said, clearly flattered. She was happy, she hadn't used her power all day and already she had a boy offering her a rose. She smiled and twited the rose around in her fingers, thinking to herself. "So Helrad, how are you?" She asked and whispered. "A charmer" but very quickly so it almost sounded like a song.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:43 pm

"I'm good now that I know there are pretty girls like you. How are you, beau s'est levé?" [beautiful rose] French always keeps them hooked...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:53 pm

April smiled. "I'm good" She said, but she still needed to know if he was serious. She thought something and put it into his head, so he would have to do it. ~Tell her how you really feel or if this is just a way to keep your rep up~ She looked up at him as she awaited an answer. She knew he was probably one of those boys who done this sort of thing to keep thier rep up so she knew to put the thought into his head. She didn't like to be lied to.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Helrad smiled. "Feisty... No, I'm being honest. I don't have much of a reputation to keep. Nice power. Pretty useful, I'm sure." He complimented. Of course he was being honest about her prettiness...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Mailia woke with a start, sliding off of the windowsill. And down she went. She tumbled into a bush, her hair catching on twigs and her jeans ripping at the knee. Mailia cursed under her breath and tried to stand. Her body was fine. Too bad she couldn't say the same for her clothes and hair. She yawned and started shuffling towards the canteen. She rubbed her hand through her hair and wiped off her clothes. Letting out a long sigh, Mailia paused. Noticing people near the canteen she shrugged and started walking towards them, her back straightening.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Helrad turned away, realizing the girl didn't care to talk to him. Then, as he turned, he noticed his beautiful roommate, who seemed a bit shaken up. Quickly, he glided over to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Hey, roomie. You're beautiful when you sleep, you know that?" Would that be enough?

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!