Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anthro/Furry RP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Anthro/Furry RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:51 pm

what kind of pic do you need?
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasche on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Appearance: Image (I know it’s pixel art but I couldn’t find anything else)
Race: Half-Arctic Fox
Name: Fenrir Gleipnir (Fern)
Skills: Merchant -
Good judge of character
His wares are of a variety
Good with knives
Uplink: Digital
Racial abilities: Arctic Fox-
Good at sprints
good Nocturnal vision
Tough hide
Has good sense of smell
Made for harsh environments
Personality: Rather than fight he wants peace with humans and has tried many times. Rather watchful of his surroundings. He likes to be helpful and happy as long as possible but can get angry at people. He usually stays back and watches things when other people discuss issues.
Bio: Fern was watched over well by his parents and grew up with a good life, but when he thought he had become to much of a burden he got his items together and left home at the age of 14. Fern wasn’t always a Merchant. He only became one after he grew tired and hungry and was forced to sell or trade his personal items. After that he just went along with the whole merchant aspect of his life.
Reason for siding with Riharians: Doesn’t like all of their methods but feels as if he can’t do anything without a large group to back him up, he feels like he needs their support.
Last edited by Rasche on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's the FUCKING point?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rasche
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:58 pm

A blue-eyed stoat with blond hair...Yeeeah. Sounds silly, but the character's been around for a few years. I think the sketch is okay, though it's in black and white, but I was planning to write out a description for his appearance. They make me whole, yes they do.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:19 pm

Double post, but I edited in about half of my character sheet. Gonna try to finish it up later when schoolwork is outa the way.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasche on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Taefaros wrote:Personality: Can this come out in the roleplay? Ylanne's made me loathe writing these, haha.

oh god i here you man i just look at her requirements and i get tired from just reading them...that may just be me but...you get what I'm saying

Rasche
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 pm

SOOOO When can we put this thing into play?
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 pm

SOOOO When can we put this thing into play?

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 pm

Alright, then, I'll post the RP IC in the next hour or so...maybe tomorrow, seeing as I just started my 'Death Among The Stars' RP

Peace until I get to it

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 am

Rasche wrote:oh god i here you man i just look at her requirements and i get tired from just reading them...that may just be me but...you get what I'm saying

Oh lawdy no, I was only referring to how she hates writing out personalities. Her reasons are perfectly sound, and I agree with them. xD

Aaaand I'm done. Something tells me that the bio needs major editing, but it's there for now. Yay for diversity! And yay, IC! And I'm tired.

Also! Does anyone else think that the RP needs an official title? It'd certainly look more attractive in the thread listings, wink nudge.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:29 am

Yes it would.

So, Always, should we think of titles to donate to you, or do you want to be the Title Master?

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasche on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:53 pm

...I honestly don't see why you talk like that but hell I guess it's your thing...Oh, oh I wanna help come up with a name!

Rasche
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 pm

I'll listen to title ideas. My personal choice would be 'The Riharian Wars' but that sounds a little off. Choice is yours.

And Tae, good going, you're accepted

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasche on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Riharian Right Riots! Off the top of my head lol it sucks!

Rasche
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm

-Rise of the Riharians
-Riharian Contention
-The Halves' Animus
-A New Malevolence
-Riharian Reprisal
-Riharian Retribution

Just a few? Yeah, I know...

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasche on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:51 pm

you just love showing my futile attempts up don't you Eternity?

Rasche
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Only a weeeeee bit. :P

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Could also do something along the lines of 'Fighting Back'... something plain and simple xD;

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Riharian Redemption? XD

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasche on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 pm

But wouldn't they have to do something to have to redeem themselves? just saying....

Rasche
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Stray isn't looking for redemption, he's looking for revenge. Quick spoiler: there ARE Riharians in the facility...

Anyway, I'm stuck between mine, Halves' animus (Will need an explanation, having a dumbass moment) and Rise of the Riharians

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!