Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anthro/Furry RP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Anthro/Furry RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Animus is another word for the noun version of "Revenge" basically. So, interpreted, it means Revenge of the Halves.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Perfect. Here's the IC: the-halves-animus-t37751.html
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:17 pm

So... you want us to post just our character sheets in the IC, or our character sheets and a first post, then wait for everyone else's sheets and posts?

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:19 pm

CS and first post, so we all have reference in a single page

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasche on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm

so um...just to get this straight...i'm accepted right? :p
What's the FUCKING point?

Rasche
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Yes, go ahead and post...ALL of you.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:51 am

Hey, guyses, don't think I'll able to get up my intro tonight. =( I literally just got home and the wonkiness of this computer is driving me kahootz. I know, I know, excuses. But tomorrow for sure, promise.

Say, if you want, you can all go ahead and post without me. I didn't really plan for Tirce to encounter any of the rebels immediately.

And yes, Rasche, I talk like a hipster. Blame art school. D:

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 am

Can I join in?

Exilewing
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angeldemon on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Appearence: Image
(the gray parts are black)
Race: Half/Wolf (not a riharian)
Name: Alexander Chase Smith
Skills:
- More wolf than human (stays on all fours a lot, uncivilized, etc.)
- Knows martial arts and can use many weapons.
- Good contacts.
Uplink type: Digital
Racial abilities:
- Fast runner.
- Good hearing, smell, and sight.
- Durability.
Personality: One of those 'play nice then cut your throat' kinda guys. He's really sneaky and may think he's all that, but he has a good heart deep down.
Biography: Alex's story is a better Half story. He came from a very civilized family who were left alone by humans because they allowed themselves to be exploited by the humans. Alex had good education and was allowed to slightly mingle with humans. But one day the humans went too far and killed his parents. He ran away, taking a few humans out as he went. Now he just tries to stay alive.
Reason for siding with Riharians : The humans killed his parents and he thinks that it's their fault that Riharians and humans are fighting.

Visit my RP- Wolf Mountain! In the fight for survival, who will claim victory?

angeldemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Appearance:Image
Race: Half/ orange and black tabby
Name: Lance Blanshen
Skills:
-High level hacker
-calm under pressure
-He trained in Yiquan (Yiquan is essentially formless, containing no fixed sets of fighting movements or techniques. Instead, focus is put on developing one's natural movement and fighting abilities through a system of training methods and concepts, working to improve the perception of one's body, its movement, and of force. )
Up-link type:Fiber optics
Racial abilities:
-silent stepping with out shoes
-night vision
-excellent hearing
-acute sense of smell
-excellent reflexes
-very fast
Personality: Will show in game.
Biography:He was born in to a low class family in the slums. His family work as hard as they could just to live. One day a mob attacked the slums. There focus was the Halfs how lived there. His family was killed in the attack. He wandered the street for a year before he was caught my a human couple that he was trying to steal some food from their store. They took him in. He lived wit them for 3 years until a anti-half gang burned it down. He survived. After that he decide not live with anyone else anymore. He joined one of the middle level Half gangs. Since joining he learned the trade of hacking and has gotten good at it. Now a days he does jobs for any one who can pay enough and he is also a bouncer at a rave club some nights. He started noticing a lot of activity from a group going by the name of Riharians. After some digging and research he decided to look for them.
Reason for siding with Riharians: He still hope that humans and Halfs can live together one day.
Last edited by Exilewing on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Angel, you're accepted. Wing, man, until this point no other Half even knew the Riharians still existed, and even when they did it was Decendant of Iris only, because only a Riharian can keep up with a Riharian. Don't mean to bash you or anything, just fix up that 'already in' with the Riharians deal and you're accepted.

NOTICE FOR NEW ACCEPTED PROFILES: you may not join until we get to the next city, and this is exactly why I added a few more stops.

NOTICE FOR EVERYONE: the end is not the facility with enslaved Halves, it goes much, much deeper than it looks, trust me >:)

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:40 pm

OK, apparently I didn't read it that well. (sigh) but I think I got it know. Editing done.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Good, everyone's okay to post. The next area has been described, slightly, so you can prepare for it there. The camp will be something like a better, cleaner version of the town we're leaving now, in case (and I'm sure it was) my description was bad.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:19 am

Welp, your antagonist is here, crummy intro and everything. Poor thing is so outnumbered.

Hi hi, Angel and Exile. Psst, Exile, don't forget to add your CS to your first postie.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 am

lol, done.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Yayness. I also just realized that Ferret established the time to be in the day, when we all seem to be writing the opposite. Mmmmindfuck.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Hey people lets keep this going.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm waiting on others to post...yeah, that's right, I'm still loyal to this /:(

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 pm

I waiting for the others to post before my turn. how long before we...I mean you pm them?

Exilewing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Go ahead, man, I don't care. Was thinking of doing the same thing but I'm a tad lazy today, you know, Mass Effect 2 and all

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!