Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anyone Can Join

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Just Join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:40 pm

"I don't know but lets hope that we can get through them before nightfall"

And surely at dusk we arrive at the edge of the woods. I slow the horse down and decide if we should enter or if we should just stay here and continue in the morning.

"Well it'll be dark soon, we could try to go through, I hear there's a village not too deep in these woods. If we hurry we could probably find a warm bed to rest in."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fogindoor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Anyone Can Join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:57 pm

I sat there on the horse, silently, bored. Listening to Rain talk on was boring.

"Let's go on ahead. If we stay here, we could easily be ambushed. But if we went ahead, that chance is slimmer because the woods are so dense." I said quietly, sitting up straight.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:01 pm

"Ok."
The tone in Joker's voice showed that I was getting to be a little annoying to her. I guess I can still come across as an older brother.

We ride until about an hour after sundown when we reach the inn. I ask for a room and we enter. This place was cheerful, drinking and merriment in the room. Local warriors and noblemen were all getting towards their drunken state.

I head up to the room to rest for the night. "This isn't my style" I tell to Joker as I head up the stairs

fogindoor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Nodding at Rain as he leaves, I leaned against the wall. I didn't mind, until a few drunkards started to stumble towards me. I followed Rain up to the room quickly. "Wait for me!"

Taking a seat on the bed, I sigh. "Don't you hate it when drunkards try to hit on you?" I asked Rain, sighing.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:54 pm

"Yea I know exactly what you mean." I reply sarcastically with a little chuckle at the end. "You take the bed. I'll sleep over here on this chair."

I walk over to the chair and remove my pack and my weapons. My staff I leave in it's casing, my sword I unsheathe and sit it across my lap. I leave my straw hat on, tilt it down in front of my face.

"Good night, Joker. Try not to get into trouble, you are the rebel huh?"

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:09 pm

I laid back on the back, nodding.

"Don't worry. I'll probably be asleep before you." I said, glancing at him with a smile. "Be careful not to cut yourself when your sleeping."

I close my eyes and roll onto my side, trying to get comfortable.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 pm

I place my head into a slight nod. My eyes closed beneath my straw hat and fall asleep. The next morning I awaken before dawn. I rise and organize my things. Perhaps Joker will be hungry... I walk down to the inn keep and ask, "Two breakfasts for room 4. Thank you sir."

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 pm

A shadowy figure had walk into the town. The person was dress all in black and had a black veil over his or her face. Everyone could see the two katanas that the person carried close to their waist and they immediately avoid the mysterious person. The person stop in front of a food cart and pointed at some dried meat that was being displayed in front of the cart and held up two fingers. The old man not and he handed the person 2 bags filled with dry meat. The mysterious person nod and threw down a small pouch. The man opened his eyes wide. It was clear that this mysterious person gave the man more than the meat cost. The mysterious person waved her hands dismissively as she pick up the two bags of meat and continue on his or her path out of the town.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 am

I stepped outside while the meal was being prepared. Maybe Joker was hungry and she might eat both meals. It's ok. I'm not hungry.

As I walk, I see a dark figure moving out of town. It could be an assassin of the Clan. I quickly rush over with my straw hat pulled down low and walk up next to the person.

"Who are you here to kill?" I ask.

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:07 pm

The figure stopped next to the man and said nothing. The figure turn their body slightly towards the man and place a hand on the hilt of one of their sword. "Its it who but rather whom, my fellow swordsman." The voice was a voice of a young woman and she kept her head low, so that her eyes would not be seen. "I do not wish to fight but if it comes to then I have no choice."

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:00 pm

*I stand up and open my eyes to the morning sun gleaming down upon me.I carryed no weapons of any kind, just cloth wrapped around each wrist and palm. I pull the hood of my cape over my head and down just below my eyes as i begin to walk through the woods. I come across a small village and decide to resupply on water, I make my way into the village, towering a clear foot above the people. I spot the two people grasping their blades and talking uneasily, i decide it is best not to interfear. My muscles on my arms, chest and legs squeezed tight against my clothes as i stepped into the inn. I moved to the bar and pulled a small water pouch from my waist and layed it on the bar.*

"Just a refill of water please."

*I spoke in a deep yet calming voice as the barmaid nodded and took the pouch to the back. After a few seconds the women came back with the pouch refilled. I place a few coins on the bar and reattach the poush to my waist. I make my way back outside and stand under a canopy in the shade watching the two talking.*

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:39 pm

I wake with ina flash, and look around. Just a room, with a window, chair, and a desk with 2 trays of food show before my eyes. "Hm... I wonder where Rain went..." I mumbled walking out the door. Standing the doorway to the inn, I looked around. Rain was talking to a mysterious person, and unique looking man under a canopy. Taking my time to stand next to the man, I smile. "I'm rooting for the samurai."

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 pm

"I wouldent be so sure."

*I raised my hand and point at the womens footing and then up at her blades.*

"Her sure footing gives her the edge if a conflict were to start. But i would not hope for blood to be shed in a village like this. Too much evil plauges this land for the people to begin fighting amungst each other."

*I lower my hand a stand up straight and walk over to the other two.*

"If you are to fight, i would ask you not to spill blood in this place."

*I kept my hood covering the top half of my face as i continued on a few paces.*

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:57 pm

walking into a village spotting several people, two of whom looked as though they were going to fight.Both trained Samurai, he then saw an old friend. Hmm? whats going on here? he thought to himself. he walked to the two people in the doorway and spoke calmly as the person he wanted to talk to walk away "Whats going on here?"
Darkness Is A Mystery To All But Me. You Will Soon Find Out What Creeps In The Shadows.

Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever - R.I.P Grandad, you are missed greatly :'(

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:06 pm

The woman took a step back and she release her grip on the kilt of her sword. "A fight is not needed here. The land is already soaked by the blood of the innocents." She lift her head slightly and her blue eyes shine brightly towards the man. "We do not need anymore of that, do we Shiro? Its good to see you again." She turn her head towards the doorway near the inn and smile. "The sames goes for you, Mitsuhide."

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:17 pm

"I am not a member of the Broken Clan. I am just a wanderer who is seeking to avoid these conflicts and find my way to peace in this world. My past is something I would like to leave past me. I wish you no harm. Besides, in this fight, your bag of meat would get dirty when it hits the ground; so then everyone loses. Now please won't you at least join me for tea young warrior." I hold my arm out towards the inn revealing a bracelet from my childhood which i quickly cover up with my sleeve.
"Joker, I trust that you have eaten?"

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:03 am

"Ah" he smiled "A pleasure my lady" glad to finally see someone who knew him. "The broken clan? Where?" he quickly looked around eying everyone. "Sorry still a little jumpy haha, Drinks anyway?" he took a small pouch out off his armor and shook it up and down nearly a full bag of coins inside.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:46 pm

*I close my eyes and took a deep breathe while looking up at the sky.*

"Words i thought i would never head spoken to me. 'Good to see you again.'"

*I turn to face Snow.*

"I'am truely and deeply sorry for leaving, but know that you have never been far from my thoughts."

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:31 pm

She caught sight of the bracelet and her eyes narrowed but she decided that she would act like she never saw it. She'll wait until she get this stranger alone to question him about the bracelet that he wore, the bracelet of her people. Shiro's voice snap her back to reality and she pull the veil down from her face and she walk over to Shiro. "Apology accepted. I can't stay mad at you forever, no matter how hard I try." She smile and she look over at Mitsuhide and she wave a hand towards him. "Drinks? Sure! As long as you pay." she teased.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm

"Sure, ive got enough here to have a drink everyday for a month, what will you be having my friends?" he walked over to Shiro and Snow. "Good to see you both again by the way." he smiled

(( sorry for it being such a crappy short post ))

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!