Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anyone Can Join

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Anyone Can Join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 am

OOC: I don't know what this is or what it's about. I just know that one of the best roleplays I've been apart of started like this.

I am a 23 year old samurai with long white hair, a staff, and a sword. A straw hat covers my face, and I am waiting for you under that tree over there.

*sits under the tree
Last edited by fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fogindoor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Just Join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:25 am

((WHAT DO I DO? O_O;))
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 am

((Just post it doesn't have to have a back story. Just post a little description of your character and say hi. We'll go from there.))

I still sit waiting under the tree. I pull an apple from my pack and begin to eat as travelers pass by along the dirt road in front of me

fogindoor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 am

((I GET IT NOW.))

l have Iong black hair, Blue eyes, priestess outfit, with a long bow and a thing filled with arrows.

I walk over to the you, the white haired samurai, and outstretch a pale hand. "I'm the Joker."

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:42 am

"Hello there, Joker. I'm Rain."

I look over who I assume to be a priestess and notice her weapons.

"What brings you along this road today?"

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 am

I pull my hand back, and slip it into a pocket..

"Just a bit of boredom and curiosity. And how about you, Rain?"

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 am

As I get up and dust myself off, "Well I've been a wanderer here now for about 15 years. I'm looking to see what life has in store for me."

I begin to walk along the road continuing the conversation. "My parents died, when I was eight years old. My younger sister as well. I was out playing at the time and didn't really know what to do. When I had returned our entire village had been destroyed. Looking for my parents in what used to be our house, all I found was this staff that belonged to my father and his grandfather's sword. I took these because they were the only things unharmed. But look at me rambling on and on. Would you care for a drink? I believe there's a tavern up the road here."

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 am

I follow silently, listening. Hearing your invatation I nod in agreement.

"That would be nice." I say with a smirk.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:28 am

As we approach the bar I can tell this isn't the most reputable spot in the land but we enter anyway.

As soon as the door opens, it gets quiet. The tavern becomes silent as I walk over and take a seat. The roughians stare us down. I grab Joker's wrist before I seat both of us at a table in the middle of the room. "Don't worry, we'll be ok." The waitress comes up. "I'll have a black tea, with 1 lemon, 1 lime and a shot of sake, please." I point over at Joker. "And you?"

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 am

The room got quiet as we entered, as if we were out-laws. Rain grabbed my wrist and sat us down at a table in the middle of the room.

"Just some black tea is fine." I say to the waitress, whom walks off. "It got quiet? Good or bad?" I ask, staring at my hair. I fiddled with a few strands, making a thin braid.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 am

"I guess they don't get too many strangers here. But good or bad, I sure hope you know how to use that bow. So how do you..."

SLAM!!!
A fairly large man slams his hands down on the table. "I've never seen you in my bar before. What do you want?"
"This is your bar?"
"Yea"
"Oh, surprising!"
"Why do you say that, huh?"
"Because I didn't think people came to bars that had owners that were ugly AND had bad breathe."
"Why you arrogant little..."
I drew my sword without standing and sliced his chest leaving a bloody swipe in my wake. It wasn't a mortal wound (I don't like to kill in front of ladies) but I knew that the men who stood up after he fell wouldn't make that an easy promise to keep.

"I hope you're ready Joker. But I still want my tea after..."

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 am

Watching things in a daze, I finally smile when Rain refers to my readiness. "I'm always ready for a fight." I say loud enough for the standing men to hear. They laugh histerically.

I ready my bow, and kill the man who laughed first with an arrow the jugular. They silenced and began to slowly inch closer to me and Rain. "Sorry for killing first." I say, standing and readying my bow again.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:06 pm

"It's ok. You know this could be the start of a beautiful relationship." I stand and as I do I kick up the chair I was sitting in and kick it flying towards the men behind me.

I then charge the ones behind Joker. I draw my sword and begin slashing with a calm fury. The men then attack me. I was a little rusty, it had been a while since I had a bar fight with over 4 men attacking me at once. There were a few close calls, but I was able to slice them down.

Oh no, Joker. I thought, I left her over there but I think she can handle herself.

"Are you ok over there?" I yell over the sounds of mens agony.

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 pm

"It could be." I say with a mischievious smile. As Rain went off with his sword, I shot a few more men in the neck before dropping my bow.

Dropping a few men with a round-house kick to the face, I throw a man to the ground over my shoulder. I dodge a punch and kick the man in the special place, before finishing the rest off with an arrow.

Rain asks if I'm ok. "Yes. I'm already done as well." I call back, breaking a last guys nose.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:06 pm

I throw the blood from my sword and sheathe it. I head back over to the table and have a seat again, "So how do you feel about killing is what I was going to ask. But I guess I can see the answer here." The terrified waitress brings us our tea, rattling the cups from shaking the entire time.
I continue, "So why the priestess outfit? And where did you get that name from."

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:24 pm

"A priestess is sweet, usually innocent. Perfect cover for The Mischievious, un-innocent Joker." I said, sitting down. Sipping my tea, I smirked evily into my tea.

"The name Joker is just something that stuck after grade school. I was always the rebellious, rude, Joker in class. Then that's what people called me when I made people die for laughing at me." I explained, sighing heavily.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 pm

"I understand. I was hoping that I could stay out of this kind of trouble lately, but it looks like I'm going to put that plan on hold" I put a few gold coins on the table.

"Those men were part of the Broken Clan" said the waitress. "Their general won't be happy with what you've done here today."

I look at the ground and shake my head. "The Broken Clan... I'm sorry I got you caught up in this Joker. I didn't think their armies had traveled this far south."

I open the tavern door and walk out and see the mens horses tied up. "Do you ride?" I asked, even though I assumed she did. "We need to head away from here, or we'll both be jokes."

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Rain apoligised, causing Mr to shake my head. I followed him out the door, and clumsily mounted to horse. "I can do this... I've only done it twice before but, I'm Ok-ish." I said with a smile before falling off.

Laughing, I stood and dusted myself off. "Anyway, whose the Broken Clan?"

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:11 pm

I helped Joker back on the horse and joined her on the same saddle. I wouldn't have her falling off if we were going to be running from an army. We head out, riding along the trail hoping that we were in the direction away from the army.

"They are the ones that killed my family. They are the ones that left me to fend for myself all those years. I have sought revenge against them all this time. Razku, their leader, had my family killed."

We continued to ride

fogindoor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 pm

I sighed a little when climbed onto the saddle to. I felt like a like a little kid again. Which wasn't good.

As Rain explained, I looked up at him. "Oh.. Well that's a good reason for revenge." I said, smirking at the end. I looked at the trail ahead of us. "Hmm... How long do you think this goes before we hit woods?"

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!