Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anyone got some time on their hands?

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Anyone got some time on their hands?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun May 30, 2010 8:01 pm

I am going to randomly post this here. I'm bored, and feel like starting yet ANOTHER roleplay, but don't know what to roleplay about. Anyone got any ideas? They could be anything, besides super-super Sci-Fi. I can play different planets, but in a vacuum I can't play well. But otherwise, I'm up for almost anything. Anime or Fantasy is what I'm used to playing.
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Anyone got some time on their hands?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Are you still looking to start a new RP?
If so I don't have any ideas but I'd LOVE to brainstorm with you! I love anything with a fantasy setting or anime-based!
If you're still looking let me know ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Velvet on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:52 pm

I have a roleplay that I'm trying to start. I must admit right off the bat that it has a sci-fi setting. However, by no means does it have to be a super-technology-science-y roleplay. In fact, it's more of a character study. I'm still deciding on a solid plot, so if you want to take a look at my Interest Check that'd be great.

pioneers-space-travel-roleplay-interest-check-t43134.html
"Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." - Pablo Picasso

Lady Velvet
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm

I am a little bored as well.

I'm up for anything not too si-fi...sort of like what blood just said :P

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littletoes101 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 pm

We could do a Were-something roleplay?

littletoes101
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Omg, I almost forgot I put this out XD But, yes I'm still looking!! What are your ideas, Rethyn? I see your avatar is anime, more like Vampire Knight, because if my eyes aren't mistaken, that looks like the Day Class outfit. XD Again, sorry!! I'll check out your rp, Velvet. AND OMG!! I LOVE YOSHI!!!! Littletoes, we could but to warn you I haven't done anything like that for awhile. And one little request: Don't make it be like Twilight. I just have a distaste for that series. If that's not too much for you, then I'd be glad to roleplay with you!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littletoes101 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 pm

I hate Twilight, I'd never do a roleplay based on that. We could do a Werecat/Werewolf roleplay?

littletoes101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Okay, that's a relief. But, yes, we could do that. Werecat would be more interesting though. XD

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littletoes101 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Alright, that's what I was hoping you'd say. Who makes the thread and who starts off the roleplay?

littletoes101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Hmmm...that's depending if you want to make it a One on One or a group roleplay. Either way, we'll have to create a plot first.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littletoes101 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 pm

We should probably do a one-on-one. And I was thinking about a plot.

littletoes101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Hmmm....alright then.

......I have no clue, because I have really never played werecats, but it reminds me of Nekos. XD

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Hm? Lost now.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littletoes101 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Werecats are like werewolves, except they have a cat form instead of a wolf form.
Here is the main plot;

Here in Were Valley, Weres can live in peace...
until now.
They have been discovered by the humans, and many are being captured and shipped off as pets.
Will you fight against them, or submit? It's your choice.

littletoes101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Hmmmm...I love that idea!!

Re-kyun (if it's okay to call you that)...I was asking what you like to roleplay about. And I was seeing if you like anime, since your avatar is anime. XD And it looks like an OC someone made for Vampire Knight because it looks like the Day Class outfit for Cross Academy....

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Oh that's cool.

Not sure though if I can get in on that since it's a one on one with you two.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littletoes101 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Really? Alright, so who starts the thread and who does the first post?

littletoes101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Hmmmm....Shirimasen XD Probably you, since it was your idea. But maybe we could make it a three way...if that's okay with you Littletoes. And do you want me to make a character sheet?

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Just dropping by BloodIce-Chan! ^_^

If you manage to find a decent Roleplay - let me know, ive only got a couple Rp's going at the moment, and would love to be in more :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Viva-kun! Great to see you!! I'm just waiting on Sage's post, but Kagi scolded Ty! I wonder how he's gonna react to that!

And I will! Your elementalist RP is a pretty good idea! I'm glad I joined.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!