Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anyone want to Roleplay?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Anyone want to Roleplay?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 am

Preferences
  • I will warn you all before you get too far, I do prefer romance in my roleplays, sorry, I'm more interested in them.
  • Post a minimum of THREE PARAGRAPHS, I understand about writer’s block and can tolerate posts that aren’t as long, but even when our characters are interacting there are more things to say than just what their response is, like thought and things the character notices. I don’t want three sentences spaced out as paragraphs either, I don’t count those as paragraphs. The more I get the more I feel like I need to give back, and if I can’t give you back the same amount of paragraphs, I will as close as I can. Don't say you can give me three paragraphs and that be your maximum, I don't like getting into a roleplay giving someone a lot of hard work and getting three lines back that are just spaced out, those aren't paragraphs those are glorified sentences. (And that is the end of my rant for that...)
  • I am fine with blood, gore and swearing but I don’t go into detail about sex, and I won’t do that, not saying that it can't happen between our characters, I just don't want details.
  • I don't mind OOC talk so if you are one of those people that like to talk to others outside the roleplay, I'm absolutely fine with that.
  • I don’t want any love at first sight kind of things going on, there are times where characters already know each other and have hidden crushes, but I would like to bring out the hidden crush thing, instead of within the first few posts they’ve already decided to date.
  • So I know you've read all these tell me your favorite color
  • If you have any ideas for the role-play or you want to say “Hey, how about we do this…” I’m not going to tell you it’s a bad idea, I might even add on to that idea, or we can work something out, I want this to be fun for both of us.
  • I am still a student, so there are times where I won’t be able to respond, and there are times I won’t be able to get to my computer, and I know you’re going to have times like that too, so we’ll both have to be patient, even if it is an exciting part in our role-play, but please if you are going to be gone for an extended time tell me and I'll do the same for you.
  • If there is anything else you want to know please feel free to ask me, I don’t bite.
  • I can play males or females
  • I can do either male x male or female x male so it would be nice to know which one you would prefer

Pairings for non fandoms
Realistic (only MxM though and I do have an idea for this)
VampirexVampire (No sparkling allowed)
VampirexWerewolf
VampirexVampire Hunter
WerewolfxWerewolf
Angelxhuman
Demonxhuman
DemonxDemon
AngelxFallen Angel
AngelxAngel
Fallen AngelxFallen Angel
TeacherxStudent
Princess (or heir of some sort)xServant
Prince (or heir of some sort)xServant
Academy of any sorts
I've also wanted to try something with the seven deadly sins, not sure what yet, but there is potential interest for this.
and it kind of just goes on from there, any ideas you have, I will most likely be interested in.

Fandoms (With any of these I wouldn't mind doing crossovers.)
Ouran Highschool Hostclub (please be alright with a MxM pairing for this)
Inuyasha
Summer Wars
Full Metal Alchemist
Gentleman's Alliance Cross
Trigun
Fushigi Yugi
Alice in Wonderland
Final Fantasy VII or X (Only ones I have completed so far)
Superman
Batman (based on comics, video games, or animated series)
Harry Potter (If you are interested in this know that I would rather do original characters for this)
Doctor Who (Would enjoy original characters more, but I could deal with canon)
Sherlock (I would love to do some kind of our own version but if not I could play John Watson and I've only watched the BBC version at the moment)
Supernatural (I can play Dean or we could once again just base it off the universe and make our own hunters)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Anyone want to Roleplay?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HuldericEmileVortex on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:28 am

My favorite color is- You know, does it really matter since you obviously know I read it?

I'm gonna level with you here, I NEVER do a roleplay where romance is an inherent part. Which bodes a question, why am I even here? Honestly, I don't know. Something about you grabbed my interest. With that out of the way I want to clarify; I don't mind romance so long as it doesn't feel forced. If it's something that might form naturally, it's all good.

My average post is between 2-5 paragraphs, and even then I'm never serious. If it's a roleplay I'm really into, I can post up to 12-17 (moreso when everyone is doing novelette) but for Everyone's sake (especially my fingers') I keep my tendencies low.

Yeah, same here.

Again, the same.

And again. Is it just me or is there a pattern here?

I already said something about that.

I have dozens of roleplay ideas, most of which are more deigned toward groups but I don't think it would take much to adapt them to a 1x1 setting.

Nothing really.

I generally play male characters. Not to say I won't play a female, im just more comfortable otherwise.

As for pairing, since we both agree that detailing sex is out, I don't mind either way.

And out of what you put down as interests:
VampirexWerewolf
VampirexVampire Hunter
Inuyasha

Also, at the moment I am working on a brand new fantasy world called Eldr'garr. I'm attempting to take the typical fantasy races (and several of my own creation) and put a new spin on them in my new world. If you're interested, I could always use another mind to brainstorm with. Who knows, maybe we could eventually use it as a 1x1 setting?
~Signature and Avatar thanks to the very talented Lillian Thorne~
At the moment I am working on a brand new fantasy world called Eldr'garr. I'm attempting to take the typical fantasy races (and several of my own creation) and put a new spin on them in my new world. If you're interested, I could always use another mind to brainstorm with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HuldericEmileVortex
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:52 pm

I would love to talk to you about doing a roleplay with you, we could think about what we want to do exactly over PMs.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love? on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 am

I like rainbow! (And I don't even care if that's not considered a single color :3)

What I'm most interested in for your non-fandom ideas are:

Realistic (only MxM though and I do have an idea for this)
VampirexVampire (No sparkling allowed)
Demonxhuman
Princess (or heir of some sort)xServant

And for fandom ideas, I'm most interested in:

Harry Potter
Alice in Wonderland

Shoot me a PM?

~Claudia <3

Let us all take a moment to appreciate Toby's cuteness...

Love?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Sure! Sent you a PM!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Anyone else want to roleplay with me?

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 pm

I'm really craving a Doctor Who or Sherlock roleplay right now, if anyone is interested in either of those things, PM me please.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Anyone else want to rp?

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:10 pm

I am looking for a few people interested in a teacher/student mxm or the realistic mxm which is a romance dealing with two best friends, I have ideas for both

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:47 pm

I'd be interested in doing any of those two roleplays with you. Though, that is if you would like to rolepay with me, if you do, message me. It is okay if you don't ^-^ Oh and one of my favorite colors is red.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedjismine on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Hello! I have a Harry Potter Role Play that I need people for. I'd love it if you would join. You can double or just play one character but, I can PM you the link to the idea if you like. Or if you are not interested in doing a Harry Potter role play i'd love it if we did a different one together.

thedjismine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 pm

I would love to do any of the other roleplays with you! Sorry, I haven't been in a big Harry Potter mood lately, so I'm not quite interested in that right now.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedjismine on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Yeah that is fine, Would you do Fallen Angel/Human. I prefer female/male and I like fallen angel males. We can double if you prefer to play females but, the only way I play male is if I get to double.

thedjismine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSkullFanatic on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:50 am

Favourite colour blue ^^
Romance roleplays are much better you get a lot more emotion then just a simple roleplay...
I would happily roleplay Sherlock for you ^^
M x M is fine with me
Love at first sight is a load of shit you have to work with the relationship you already have
On the teacher x student idea what pairing are you using or is it OC?

~SH
~ SH

TheSkullFanatic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:13 pm

teacher x student is OC, I would be willing to do either roleplay with you.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSkullFanatic on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:54 pm

That's cool that's fine with me :) is it my own character or one of your creations PM me if you wanna roleplay

TheSkullFanatic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:41 am

I will PM you shortly, I got sick this week, sorry it took me so long to reply

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSkullFanatic on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:11 am

That's fine we can't help that

TheSkullFanatic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Thanks for understanding! I did send you a PM, so if you still want to roleplay with me, we can discuss everything there.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSkullFanatic on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Yeah but my pm isn't working at all I've read the message but can't reply to it :/

TheSkullFanatic
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!