Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To anyone who knows a thing about cars

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

To anyone who knows a thing about cars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:47 am

I need help locating a type of car.

i have a semi description and its not a great one but it has to do for now.

Tonight i was almost hit by a car. The people driving were terrorizing my friends and i at a park, driving around the park a few times. They ended up hopping the curb and went straight for me, almost hit me if it wasnt for me running out of the way i could of been hit or killed. If anyone knows anything about chevrolets please help me
Description

White two door Chevrolet A wing in the back a coupe I guess you call it?

I know its teribble but it looks similar to this:

so please. anyone that can help me please do
Live each day as if its your last, never regret your mistakes just learn from them

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: To anyone who knows a thing about cars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 am

Chevy Cobalt. Didn't start production til '05 so it'll probably be easy to find.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 am

that is a 2-door chevy coupe, oh how horrible, you must be traumatized! the colbalt doesn't have a raised line on the side like that one does.
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:13 am

Miss Meggie wrote:that is a 2-door chevy coupe, oh how horrible, you must be traumatized!

hey dont be an asshole ok?

And for your little peace of mind I am actually very trauamtized because the last time a car came at me, the passanger came out of the car and I was taken! So you know maybe you should just shut your mouth, just a suggestion

and thank you person above the asshole :)

and i appologize if yournot being an asshole im jsut very upset right now and im just so over emotional..
Last edited by wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:16 am

Don't listen to that person anyway, they discontinued the chevy coupe so it'll be an even harder to find if you tell someone it was that car.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 am

i dont think it was a coupe it looked similar to that

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 am

Uhm, ever think Miss Meggie was being sincere? Don't jump to conclusions, especially on the internet, where you cannot tell the difference between sarcasm and sincerity.....

I know nothing of cars, beyond I have a ford truck, haha. So, yeah, I broke the stereotype, not all guys know everything about cars, and I broke another one, not all sticks-men know everything about trucks! Hey, good luck Dreamgirl, and I hope you find the guy, and when you do, you whip his white/black/caramel ass! Yeah!
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:30 am

lmao thats why i said sorry at the bottom of my post :P

and yeah i wanna fucking beat his head in. but my fiance might do that first lmao

scarriest part besides almost being hit which technically it could be murder becasue he aimed for ME specifically, is that he followed us all home!

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 am

If it looked similar to a coupe it was either a cobalt or monte carlo.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:37 am

i love you :) your the best random person i have ever met!

I will look those up at a later time but thank you so much, I really really appreciate it so much

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:58 am

i'm sorry if I sounded sarcastic i was being sincere.

and im NOT AN ASSHOLE! (i take shit like this seriously so please jump to conclusions. I understand how traumatized you must be that is why I said it and it IS horrible but please don't take it out on me, I was honestly being sincere.)

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!