Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arata Clan

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

Arata Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:37 pm

This clan is for a long term role play.Every member will need a yahoo messenger account.This is so I can update the members of Arata of future role plays and or important information.

The Arata clan is about warriors that have nanotechnology armor. Kai Arata will lead this clan, also Kai Arata is me. We will Role play on the Forum,Rpg chat and also Yahoo messenger conference. The home and base of operations of the Arata Clan is a flying castle which they call Delusion.

Delusion

Through out the role plays we will have you may end up editing your original profile sheet. You will be adding new information onto it at least once or twice a month. You will gain new weapons, new armor and also friendships and relationships. Ranks will come out with, style of role play and how well you do with fighting. Also you will have to earn your ranks in Arata.

Ranks that are open and closed.

Leader Ranks.
Arata clan leader-male:Kai Arata
(these two are twins girls are twins) (they also share leadership, They are also my gm's)
Arata clan leader-female:Kima Arata
Arata clan leader-female:Saken Arata

Arata Generals.
General of first division:(Basically tells the soldiers what to do)
General of Nanotechnology:john Arata
General of Black Swarm: (Assassinations)

Arata scientist.
Scientist leader:
Scientist:Rina Arata
Scientist helper:Katherine 'Kat' Arata

Black Swarm.
Captain of the Black Swarm:
Black Swarm:
Black Swarm:

Arata Knights.

(the grunt guys)

Profile Sheet.
Name: (Blank Arata)
Height:
Weight:
Sex:
Personality:
Title:
Appearance:
Yahoo messenger:
Bio:(You will add to this when you have time. I will not place one for awhile until I really brain storm one)

Here is mine.

Name: Kai Arata
Height:5'6
Weight:126
Sex:male
Personality:Esoteric
Title: Ascended Master Activities.
Weapons: Twin rune dagger blaster. Nano Fist and feet.
Appearance:
Normal

Fighting

Melee
Yahoo messenger:Nomad.Savior@yahoo.com
Bio:N/A
Last edited by Kumiko on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Arata Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby konner09 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:19 am

Profile Sheet.
Name: john Arata
Height:6'1
Weight:160
Sex:male
Personality:blunt
Title:
Appearance: average looking someone you woudn't remember
Yahoo messenger: konner@rocketmail.com
Bio:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

konner09
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:22 am

Accepted, and welcome aboard.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:22 am

I'm intrested, save me a spot will ya as second in command and commandr of internal affairs? I won't be home till 6-8 PM tommrow. Thnx

- CV

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:26 am

I will be adding more ranks up shortly.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:27 am

Yes, but can you save me spot as second in command? Night

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:28 am

Name: Katherine 'Kat' Arata
Height:6'2''
Weight:165 lbs
Sex: Male
Personality:Though he is capable of being serious when the situation calls for it, but more often then not is able laugh off any situation. He has always thought that it was best to worry as little as possible. Katherine is smarter than he seems most of the time, but tends not to show it, happy to let others think he's an idiot, making people wonder how he is at the level he is.
Title:not sure what to put here
Appearance: Katherine is about 6'2''. His body has a good portion of muscle, but he is more lanky and wiry, making more agile, fast and flexible, rather than being strong.His hair is dark orange and reaches his shoulders, being slightly messy. His eyes are a bright green color. He always wears a plain collar given to him by one of his sisters with the name 'Kat' on the tags, given to him a few weeks before she died
(I'm not sure what races you have here, so i'll leave out the hybrid form for now, and I don't see a scientist needing fighting modes, but I'll add some if you want.)
Yahoo messenger:katatplay13@yahoo.com
Bio: N/A
Last edited by the fox without on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Paraniod.Probably. But just because you can't see the invisible demon about to bite your face off, doesn't mean its not there."-Harry Dresden

the fox without
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 am

Every one can choose their Ranks. But if some one out classes you in rp then I might demote you. So pick a spot and try to keep it.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 am

Just for shits and giggles, I am -so- joining this.
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_676 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 am

Name: Kima Arata

Height: 5'8

Weight: 125 lbs

Sex: Female

Personality: She is fun loving and very outgoing. Oh and helpful.

Title:

Appearance:

Yahoo messenger: Shadow_676@yahoo.com

Bio:

Shadow_676
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:37 am

You are accepted as well.

Also I'm adding all those who are accepted on my Yahoo right now. so if you wish to speak to me in a fast IM then get online!

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueRoseJibril on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:38 am

Profile Sheet.
Name: Rina Arata
Height: 5'2
Weight: 108
Sex: Female
Personality: A bit quiet at times but when she has ideas she's quick to become outspoken about them wanting herself to be heard. But those times are only when she has a true stroke of genius
Title:
Appearance: Long black hair that is in a countless number of braids leaving very little of her hair truly 'down' Piercing blue eyes, a small frame with rounded shoulders. Her figure though small is somewhat box like.
Yahoo messenger: Baziael@yahoo.com
Bio:[Will add later]
Vinan yor, noglle yor
Presia messe noce yor tes mea.

Whether you are beautiful or you are ugly
Show me your true self.

Excerpt from
EXEC_SPHILIA/.

BlueRoseJibril
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:39 am

Okay then I'll change it to Scientist Helper then.
Last edited by the fox without on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

the fox without
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:48 am

Rina is accepted as well.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:53 am

Wait, Is A scientist helper like the grunt workers, or the second in command... I'm sorry for all the questions.

the fox without
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:55 am

Name:
Saken Atera
Height:
4'9
Weight:
Sex:
Female
Personality:
This young woman is, point blank, a stalker. Being as she is thus, she is also innocent - the thought of sex, which she doesn't have, force her cheeks to flush and the fact that she fancies herself in Love with the leader makes this even worse! All in all, though. This female is a hellraiser- you touch what she thinks is hers will get you slaughtered unmercifully..Otherwise she'll give you a smile, tell you not to touch, and then giggle and skip off.
Atera Leader - Female. (Competing for it. She will except none other than it- AKA, she's a grunt for now.)
Title:
Lady Saken, Missus Murder herself.
Appearance:
Regular: Standing at 4'9 and weighing in at 115 lbs, this girl is no light weight. Long black hair, pulled back into an eccentric braid with a few loose curls framing a pale heart shaped face. A grin, flashing white teeth, with one crooked eyetooth, was always present, forcing dimple's into her cheeks and making her cerulean eyes gleam with happiness.

Her torso was covered by a simple white tank top, which cut off at the top of her naval to show the smooth expanse of skin and the indention of her belly button before the v-line of her hips, only to be covered by a pair of hip hugging jeans. The bottom of her braid hun there, against her hip as she taped red- painted fingernails there.

Image Melee
Image Defense.
Yahoo messenger:
litmismouth@yahoo.com

Bio:
Will have up later tonight.
Last edited by Saken on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:58 am

There is a competition for Female leader.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Hey, I have a typo on my username, It's katatplay31@yahoo.com

the fox without
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_676 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:03 pm

I fixed the problem with my computer and I am back on for anything you can throw my way.

Shadow_676
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!