Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We are not meant to be, so let us say I do

a part of “We are not meant to be, so let us say I do”, a fictional universe by I_Eat_Cookies.

What if your parents arranged you with the wrong person?(I'M FULL!!! For now..))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We are not meant to be, so let us say I do”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We are not meant to be, so let us say I do"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We are not meant to be, so let us say I do

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 pm

can I take the youngest prince of fire

Also are there like other types of creatures that are more animal like cause I have an idea or is it just the ones controlling the kingdoms
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi there! May I reserve the Eldest Water Princess, or is her role taken? 'Cause I see that's it's underlined.

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm

May I reserve the eldest air princess, please??? This looks really interesting. I like it. ;3

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:25 pm

@Ceh12- You can have him and you want to be something different then that's okay. I'm all ear for ideas.
@Mat_16 You can have the eldest air princess and thank you! I was worried no one would join.
@ LavenderMistress, you can have the youngest because I'm taking the oldest. :D

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whatyoufancy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:24 am

Can I reserve the Eldest Earth Prince please?

whatyoufancy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:37 am

Can I reserve a fire princess?

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 pm

@ What you fancy; yes!

@Thundera; Yes you may :D

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whatyoufancy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Do we have to have an anime picture? Because I know nothing about anime.... Maybe someone can help me out? lol

whatyoufancy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 pm

@whatyoufancy; I can help you search. The person doesn't need to be from actually anime show. Just type something in Google images or Photobucket.com: anime girl with green hair...blah blah. Anyway what are you looking for- I can look for you.

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:28 pm

@EVERYONE: I added some rules :D Don't worry.. not to strict.

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whatyoufancy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:32 pm

A guy with either green eyes and brown hair, or brown eyes and green hair. lol. I want him to look earthy.... if that makes sense?

whatyoufancy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:02 pm

@Fancy; I three pics so far; http://0bad0.webs.com/photos/anime-guys/prince68.jpg

http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/n ... 472154.jpg

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnai ... mbnail.jpg

I Like the third one the best, because it's speaks eldest prince... in my opinion. If you want I can also find a wolf pic considering he is a werewolf.

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:42 pm

@Cookies; Okay, I'll be the youngest Water Princess, I'll start making her now. :D
OH, and I'm guessing that I use the same last name no?
Last edited by LavenderMistress on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whatyoufancy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:56 pm

I love the 3rd one! Thank you SO much. :) Also, when they're in wolf form, is it a realistic wolf, or a wolf/man hybrid type of form?

whatyoufancy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:02 pm

@Fancy; I think a wolf/hybrid would be way cooler!!!

Lavender; YAAAAH!! I'm going to have a sister :D

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:13 pm

FUUUUUUUUUU, I can't decide on which picture to use for my character when she's a mermaid. D:
Help me choose?

This, http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_image ... esiren.JPG

Or this? http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/n ... _again.jpg
They're both so pretty. :x

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 pm

THE SECOND ONE! Now I'm going to find mine!

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:55 pm

@Lavender- And I you don't have to have the same last name if you want to.

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Can I have the Water Prince?
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!