Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arise! A New Kingdom is Born, (Players still wanted)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Arise! A New Kingdom is Born, (Players still wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:02 am

ARISE! A NEW KINGDOM IS BORN!

-To put up a character sheet, and OOC click on this link-
arise-new-kingdom-born-come-and-join-need-players-t11343.html

"Hail Friends, Let this be an hour of joy, today we give cheer, for this is 5th century since our Kingdom has risen for the land. Cheer and be merry."The King spoke with boastful joy, calling down up all of his subjects. Raising up his goblet, a true sign of joy and happiness, was brimming with wine. "Let us be happy, for not everyday does a soul see a nation stand alone for so long." The King, Jermieal shook hands with everyone in the hall shaking their hands.

A elderly steward came up to shake Jermieal, his wrinkles, crinkling in his smile. "It is so good to see that your celebration has gone off so well, The gods would be most pleased to see your hour of glory."The King smiled and he grasped around the old man, giving him a hug.
"Aye my friend, Nothing would make me happier than to be here right now," He stopped, thought and laughed, "Except maybe my sons, haha. Where are they."
"I think I saw Prince Kallavin over by the dining hall," he then whispered into the king's ear, "He's been wooing the women, telling stories of glory." The King laughed patting the steward in the back.
"Just like his old man, He knows where he gets his charm."
"Aye, that be true your Highness."
"But where is my Youngest, my Golden Child, Airamear."
"Dunno sir."
"That boy makes my brain rattle some time, well some body should look for him."
" I'll get some of my men to find him sir, you stay here and enjoy the party, you are the Host." The King scratched his chin and nodded his chin.
"Yes, yes that will be very good." The King walked off to enjoy the party and entertain his guests. "I just wonder where that boy hides off to."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Far from the castle and party, sat the young man under a apple tree, his book fastened to a manuscript that he kept with him since he was a boy. A small, shrill cry came from behind him. Airamear did not look, only lifting his ears up, and turning them toward his back.
"Arry! Arry!" Coming from around the bushes was a small lycan girl, about half of Airamear's age. She hurried around the tree looking for the young lord. "Arry, whata doin'!"
"Reading Gladirel."
"What book is it?"
"About a story of Prince who is loved by all." The girl yawhed, giving a lack luster look.
"But your a already a Prince, and your loved by everybody."
"Mhh, I guess so."
"Then why would read a story about someone, when you can live it."
"Donno, I guess its just better to watch someone else do it."
"Watch?"
"Ya, I guess I like to watch, rather than doing it."
"Hmm, well you just can't let life pass you by Arry." She pulled on the Prince's arm dragging him up. "Come on lets see your father, I'm sure he wants to see you." The Young man got to his feet and followed Gladirel back to the castle.
"Such a silly girl." The girl spun around and stuck her tongue out smiling.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Arise! A New Kingdom is Born, (Players still wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 pm

Herasi was inside the castle. Her family had been invited to it as a ball was to be held. Her mother had screamed with glee which at first, Hera thought it was a screech of terror and rushed down the stairs with rapier at hand. It was only a meer invitation scroll that send Herasi back upstairs, shoulders hunched over in search of her best gown. Her rapier was stuck back in the corner of her room where it had been since she had made it. She used another sword almost exactly the same without the intricate details for practice.

Herasi rummaged through her closet in search for her gown which, to her relief, she could not find. She decided to dress a bit freely and her mother agreed but not willingly. Her father had to persuade her a bit before she finally agreed. Herasi had grabbed a nice long skirt that covered her legs where she wore breechers underneath. Her shirt was a comfortable top that was not tight like a corset but still showed off her delicate curves. She slipped her feet into a pair of flats made of brown leather to match the outfit and looked in the mirror.

Her hair was neatly brushed and fell loosely on her shoulders. She made sure the ends curled to give it a better appearance. Her eyes popped out more from the colors of the clothing and she believed she looked fine enough. She lifted her hands to he ears and felt them at the side of her head. They felt somewhat out of place and she would have prefered them to be at the top of her head like most of the lycans had. It was one feature that differed herself from her parents. Herasi smiled at herself before heading down the steps to catch up with her family.
______

When they arrived, they entered through a long hallway before appearing in the ballroom where it was being held. The king was making a speech that sounded very cheerful and merry. She clapped a bit before going off on her own, drifting from her parents. She did not know most of the people there but of course now was the time to be her flirtatious self. She was more reserved with her parents but she wasn't with them at the moment. She headed towards a window, along the way she winked at a few lycans that smiled back and nodded at each other. She looked out the window and saw a man under an apple tree reading. She tilted her head curiously until a female rushed up who looked rather small and soon they were heading inside. She quickly turned away from the window and headed in the opposite direction to get something to quench the burning sensation that had risen in her throat.
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby orangerangerx3 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:59 pm

The invitation scroll rested against the cupboard, where it was open to the world. Eliia had read it a few times, a smile always gracing her pink lips, every time. But at the time, the letters that were scrolled onto that same scroll was what had her standing in front of her closest, eyes scanning over every piece that was placed in it, and her hand scratching at her head. Her mother had already done her hair, which was only a simple braid that had loose tendrils lying against her cheeks, which were brushed with a light pink dust.

Finding her best gown, Eliia pulled the strapless yellow dress over her underclothes, and adjusted the corset so it was tight enough to show off her soft curves, and still allow her to get enough breathe. She allowed herself to be doused in a soft floral scent, her mother’s own concoction. Eliia was digging in the bottom of her closest, when her mother walked in.

Eliia hadn’t heard her enter, until the agitated sigh escaped her mother’s reddened lips. Eliia peeked her head up out of the closest, and graced her mother with a smile. Over the consist tapping of her heeled shoes, Eliia’s mother handed her a pair of soft flat shoes, and hurried her out the door. The air was soft as they walked the distance to the castle.

-----------------------

Eliia frowned as she pushed open the giant glass doors to stand on the balcony. She ran a pale hand along the railing as she headed towards the center of it. The moon shone down brightly, and Eliia watched as the crown prince headed inside the building along with a lycan girl. She couldn’t help but smile at his antics, and shook her head, more tendrils coming loose from her braid. She pushed them back, and turned around to lean against the railing.

orangerangerx3
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInWonderland on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:15 am

Billie Frank mingled with the guest, smiling when she needed to and laughing as expected but she found herself growing tired of the masquerade; weary of the mask she wore of content and found herself just plain bored. She had been to a few of these parties before, mostly on the behalf of her father who was a high-ranking official of the Lycan army. Most of the time, he sent Billie, his only namesake, in his place so she could meet and greet with people who he knew would open up doors for Billie. Sir D. Frank and his wife knew that Billie would one day be a great warrior with her name in Lycan history for whatever heroic deed she was to accomplish. But tonight was different. Tonight, Billie had come with her own invitation in tow, her father and mother lost in the mass of guests as they were invited also. Yes, Billie had been on her own accord because she was a good soldier, a well-accomplished warrior and one day, her parent's foretold at least, she would forever immortalized in history.

Unlike most of the young woman invited who wore dazzling gowns that were seducing to the eye and delicate scents that enchanted the nose, Billie was dressed in her military-issued formal uniform. She wore a deep red, sleeve-less tunic that stopped mid-thigh with the crest of the kingdom across her chest. Underneath that, she wore a long-sleeve, black shirt that hugged her body with a v-neck. Over the tunic, she had donned decorative armor to show her status in society which covered her shoulders and back. It strapped around her waist with a black leather belt that doubled as a sheath for her sword. The back of her metal armor had gold designs like vines coiling around each other in a circular fasion. She had also put on shin guards and the steel toe, each with its own delicate design of the same whimsical golden vines, and underneath were simple black trouser and boots. Her helmet sat in her assigned seat, polished to a brilliant shine. She had tried her best to slick back the long side of her hair and hold it in place with pins; but curly tendrils had worked their way out of place and fell over her forehead. If it hadn't been for her feminine hairstyle, her delicate features and bustline, one could mistake her for a guy draped in the powerful shades of black, red and gold.

She found herself growing warm underneath all of the layers of material but managed to hold her composure. This was her choice after all. She could have worn a flowing gown and a pair of beautiful shoes; she could have tediously sat in front of the mirror primping, styling her hair and brushing colored minerals onto her cheeks; but instead, she wanted to be taken seriously by her superiors who were all dressed the same as her. Especially the superiors who looked down on the chivalrous double-standard that women were given over men in the military. The ones who if they had seen her dolled up would not have taken her as seriously when she stood amongst them in uniform.

She excused herself from the conversation between her and a few scholars, desperate to get a little air and to get away from the pompous atmosphere. She had had enough for the moment. With the lack of liquor in her system, she wasn't sure of how much more she would be able to take. She took long strides towards the dining hall, careful to make sure that her steps stayed within control and didn't look rushed, in hopes that she could get a cup of something nice and soothing. At this point, she would even settle for weak brewed ale, anything would suffice. She allowed the smile to slip away, relaxing her delicate features, as she slid her thumb around the leather strap around her waist. She adjusted her posture slightly, allowing her figure to lean to one side as she continue her careful stride forward. She swung her free hand idly, even daring to whistle with the comfortable knowledge that she had no audience. Between the rhythmic clinks of her armor and the tune that floated away from her pursed lips, she was a brilliant source of cacophony that echoed as she went along.
(21:15:34) Twilight_Maiya: Alice: I wanna be ya bottom chick o_o demote Saken

AliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:18 pm

Laughter was heard in the dinning hall, that seemed to echo through the halls.
"Its true, It's true." The Prince Kellivan said with a chuckle.
"Oh Please my lord you must be joking." Said one of the girls in the massive harem that was surrounding him.
"I speak to you the truth, the dragon was as big as this hall that you now stand in."
"So how did you beat him." Another lady ask, and she leaned on him.
"Well my men and I had a hard time taking the great lizard down, we had to take out its heart."
"Its Heart?!" The girl cried in a shrill of curiosity.
"Aye, and we did. But let it be known that I woul have not made it alone with out my men."
"Your so humble my lord."
"Yes surly you must take some of the credit."
"No, no I couldn't" The Prince said smiling waving his hands.

"What a man," one of them whisper to another. Kelilvan smiled, charming the women on.

But a voice came into the back of his head in a whisper. "Why do you play with these airheads. You know none of them have any brains."
"It is just so I can appeal to them easier."
"I thought you were going to make me queen."
"When the time is right, for now stay quiet Leech."
"Yes my master, but just to let you know, that you can only hear me."
"I don't want you to be a distraction when I'm trying to appeal to the people."
"Very well Master."The voice sneeked back into the back of his head quietly.

"Arry, come on!" a voice cried out as it ran through the dining hall, running through the halls was the steward's Grand-daughter Gladirel. She stopped, almost to a slide looking at Kelilvan. "Oh Hello Brother Kelilvan."
"Brother? why do you call me that?" He said with a smile.
"I already told you before my Lord, I'm gonna marry Arry, and I'll become queen." She said smiling, with bow. The Prince laughed aloud, as he put his hand on her head.
"Of course you will, Our little Princess Gladirel deserves no better than to become Queen." The girl smiled, before running away from Arimear again.

The Prince rushed and slid to his brother's side. "Well hello Arimear." Kelilvan said as he patted his brother's back.
"Oh hello Brother. Good to see your back." The young Prince said taking a deep breath sighing.
"You better get moving, your wife is running off."
"She's not my wife!"
"Come on Arry!" The girl cried from a distance.
"Coming Gladirel, sorry brother I have no idea what your talking about." The young Prince ran off, following the girl.

Kellivan watched as the two ran, he glared at the young Gladireal as she smiled. The voice crept into into his thoughts.
"Is that to be my new body."
"Isn't it obvious," He said as he held tight his goblet.
"Why, she is so young?"
"But that will just be easier to take."
"True,"
"And besides we can't let a young girl lose hope of becoming queen shall we." The voice chuckled as it sunk back into Kelilvan's mind.

"Come on Arry," the voice called again, bu this time, the girl stood beside the throne, where the King was sitting.
"Yes come my son," The King said, smiling. Arimier stepped forward, then bowed his head to his father.
"Forgive me father, for not being here sooner." The king chuckled, getting to his feet, and patted the boys shoulders.
"There is no need to worry my son, you've have come, and that's all that matters. Thanks to this little girl here." Gladireal smiled,
"Thank-you father."
"Father?"
"You'll be my father-in-law, when Arry and I get married."
"Married!?" The king and prince both said, one more shocked than the other. The king started to laugh as she put his hand on her hand.
"Such boldness. I like that in a queen."
"Thank you father." The young prince stammered rushing up to his father's ear.
"Father you can't be serious."
"I'm not, let her have her fun. Maybe in time you might feel the same, maybe not." He whispered back. "Now come there is something I wish to talk to you about."
"Yes father." the girl started to follow behind, but the king turned to stop her.
"I'm sorry my dear, but I need to talk to your husband alone." the girl moaned, but then agreed.
"Yes Father." The King chuckled, then lead the boy up to the study of the castle

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:19 pm

Herasi stood by the window where she had spotted the prince first and continued to look out the window now. She watched a single leaf float from the tree the prince had just been under and followed it with her eyes until it touched the ground. The wind then once again picked it up swirling it among other leaves and drifting away from her view. She sighed but smiled glad that the leaf had been accepted with others.

She turned around her back now facing the window and her front towards the people. People were talking with her parents and now looking around she felt quite underdressed. She blushed a little and began to walk towards the side of the room her parents her not. She walked past the table where Prince Kelilvan sat with a number of beautiful women sat around him listening to his herioc tales and believing every word. She shook her head but quickly knelt and curtseyed before him before heading off once more.

Herasi gathered some of her fabric of her skirt in her hand so she could walk faster towards where there was something to drink. She had forgotten to get something to quench her thirst and decided now would be a good time. She grabbed a goblet taking small sipes of the liquid. She did not quite know what it was but it comforted her.

Looking around, she noticed that Prince Arimier was by the king talking along with the little girl who, Herasi could tell, wanted to be a princess. The king rose and soon he and the Prince were off probably to discuss some important matter. The girl wanted to come also but was told to head back. Hera smiled but stifled it by taking another sip. There wasn't much she could really do.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:39 pm

"What did you want to talk to me about." Arimear said as they walked flights of stairs, the music getting quieter and quieter.
"I wanted to give you something, something you shoud have had a long time ago, but....today I feel its the right thing to do."
"Why, is it because of the party."
"Not really, But I think you will understand in time."The king opened the door of the room, letting his son step in. The boy looked around, it was the same study that he had been in many times before.
"So why did you take me here?"
"This is your room, the room you love the most, I just thought you might like to see it."
"What for?" Arimear reached for a book and started flipping threw it.
"Nothing really. However I did bring something that I wanted to give you." The king looked down and leaned over of a wooden box that was lying in the corner of the room. The King pulled out a very worn silver sword, in which the handle was started to fall apart. a bright blue jem was held at the hilt and held firmly in the sword.
"What is that father."
"This shabby piece of sliver, is the sword of the Kings." Blade was shocked he could not believe the condition it was left in,
"I can't belive it, I thought the sword was lost for ages."
"Lies, so raiders would not come for our city time and again. "
"I see." The king handed the boy the sword, he looked at the blade's detail. "Why is it in such shabby condition father?"
"A sword does not become great if it does not fight for something. Those scars are of those of sacrifice and mercy. However, it has not been used in an age. That sword has not fought for our freedom, or safety for over three hundred years."
"What should I do with it?"
"Keep it, its now yours. Hold it with care and let no one take it from you. Read its scars like you would a book, its has more to tell that any scholar's tale. When you are ready, breath life into again. It will be needed in the hours to come."
"Is war coming to us, will we have to fight." The king sighed as he looked out the window.
"My son, that is all for you to find out, long after I am gone." The boy looked down, his eyes sulking. He looked into the reflection of the jewel that sat in the sword. He saw something, looking into it closer, he saw two sets of eyes glaring back at him.

The boy gasped and looked up, it was a figure dressed in black. Once the figure was seen, it lept down off the rafters. "Get Back Villain!" The Prince cried, pulling his sword up. The intruder rushed forward and pushed Arimear to the ground.

The figure turned around, and pulled a dagger out. The figure pulled off his cloak, revealing that he was a tower, sworn to risk his life for the king. "Father! A Tratior has come to take you!" The boy cried, but before the king could do anything, the dagger rammed into the Father's chest. The king gasped for air, not being able to move. The life soon left his body, as it dropped to the floor.
"FATHER!" Arimear got to his feet, and rushed for the traitor, stabbing the man in the back. The gaurd dropped to the floor, letting the blood splatter on Arimear's royal gown and cape.

Just as the boy could let out a tear from his eye, the door open. "Father whats going on!" It was his brother, Kelilvan, coming to check up on the two of them. The door swung open. The prince's eyes were filled with shock and grief. "Arimear!? what have you done!"

The boy could not say a word it seemed that death had choked his lungs, he could not speak. As tear poured down his eyes, the young prince pushed his brother out out of the way, knocking him to the ground.

Running down the stairs with sword held tight in his hands. His brother's voice cried out from above the stairwell. "Traitor! Traitor! My Father is Dead! Arimear has killed the king!"

As the boy stepped down into the hall, cries were heard, as the young prince looked upon the guest. All their eyes looked in shock and awe at the ghastly figure that stood before them. Arimear was covered in the blood of the King and Guard, with tears pouring down his eyes.
"Fend!" One man cried toward the Crown Prince. The boy looked over at the man, with sadness in his heart.
"Villan!"
"Demon!"
"You Monster." The boy could not take it anymore, the boy rushed out the door of the hall. He heard the boy of the voice his brother calling out at him again. "My Brother has betrayed us! Kill him, let our king's death not go in vain! Kill the villain."
"No!" the Prince whispered as he rushed out the door. "Not you brother." He pulled to the stables, and grabbed a black horse form the coral. Sounds of the armor and metal from the guards rushed around him.
"He's in here!"
"Get him." Arimear pulled the horse to the door, as it started to bang. "Come out!"

He could not wait, he had to live on. He pulled his hand out, "Notellias" A bolt of lighting flashed from his fingertips, breaking down the door, and sending the guards flying. He reined the horse up, before they rushed out of the stable.

The horse galloped out into the streets of the city. A horn blared calling from the castle. It was to sound if a crisis had fallen upon the City. indeed it had, but Arimear had to hurry before the gates closed.

As he reached the Western gate, guards stood ready for his approach. "Halt Traitor!" Arimear closed his eyes and prayed to the gods to give him grace. The horse jumped and leaped over the guards.

The prince ducked his head down low, before the gate closed on top of him. Galloping away from the castle arrows flew past his head. From the towers of the walls they came.

The Prince kept going until he was out of reach, and maybe to the end of the earth.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Create a search party!, I want him back here alive, he must pay for his crimes." Kelilvar said looking at massive unit of horsemen, ready for the command. "Now GO!" the horsemen sped off, out of the castle and out of the city. Kelilvar looked down with heavy eyes as he walked into the hall where all the guest had gathered. "My friends, Please return to your homes and pray. We must let your lord have safe passage as he passes on to the Heavenly plain above." The guests partied quietly as Kelilvar headed up to the study to look at his father's body.

He reached the study and closed the door shut behind him, locking it hard. The Prince put his back against the door, and lowered. His body started to shake, but this was not the motions of grief. "Mhmmmm Hmmmm ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!" The Prince rose from his feet still laughed aloud, standing over the bodies. "Do you see father, I did it, I defied the prophecy! I defeated the gods! No one can question my judgment now." he took off his cape and shirt and threw it down on his father's corpse, still laughed.

Slowly his back started to bud and take another form, pulling away from him. Slowly, as if flower blooming from the earth, a beautiful woman, with long luscious hair peaked her upper torso out of Kellivan's back,and placed her arms around him, and her cheek beside his.
"So I see that my Master is pleased."
"Greatly."
"Does that mean that you are king now?"
"Isn't that obvious, your potion did the trick, and now My Brother, The so called Golden Child is now the villain of The Great Lycan Kingdom of the West."
"Hmmm, so it seems." The Prince reached behind him, pulling the woman around, to where she now was peaking out of his stomach. He held her hands, as if they were going into a dance.
"An now Witch, you have your revenge, and you now you will become my queen."
"But only if I give you want you want."
"Yes, the immortality, the power of the gods." The prince leaned down and fell upon a couch. The witch pulled herself up to him, as they pressed their bodies and lips to one another. "Yes,...I will become the Savior.... The King..... The Immortal.... The God of this world."

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:10 am

When Boaragos was told that he was invited, along with his High Chief, to a party in the Lycan Kingdom, he was honored to do so. He had clad himself in his finest armor, and he had even take the liberty to hang a few heads, from foe he had killed, from his belt. It was his first time to see what the Lycan race looked like, and he wanted to make a friendly impression... for now.

When they had arrived at the Lycan Castle, Boaragos had almost gotten into a fist fight with the guards because he wasn't allowed to bring his beloved axe and mace with him into the Party, and if his High Chief hadn't interfered, then he would probably had been fight with them right now! By nevertheless, he had handed over his weapons, and was permitted to enter the Hall, where the party took place.

Boaragos recognized very few people that were attending, but he did, however, recognize the Ursian race, a race that the Blood Boars held with high respect, due to their size and strength. Boaragos walked around the hall, sniffing to the different foods and drinks, Not as good as Boar Feast, but good enough for me, Boaragos thought, and then he got a plate and began to fill it up with a variety of meat that he could find and he took a few glasses of wine, sat down and began to stuff his mouth up.

Hail Friends, Let this be an hour of joy, today we give cheer, for this is 5th century since our Kingdom has risen for the land. Cheer and be merry."The King spoke with boastful joy, and Boaragos stood up, raising his glass and he used his free hand to hit his chest as a sign respect to the living king, then he emptied the glass, and continued to fill his stomach.

'You have manners as a pig,' a Lycan told him, though obliviously not knowing that the Susarians had a different culture.
'Why, thank you,' Boaragos answered, with his mouth full, and then he emptied a glass of wine (half of the wine went into his mouth, the other half spilled of his neck and clothes). Boaragos had used little of the time he had spent at the party to socialize with the other races, he preferred to stay with the other Susarians, talking about the biggest battles they had been in, and showing their scars as living proofs. Their happy talk about blood and gore was suddely interrupted by a yell, 'Traitor!'
Everyone looked at the second Lycan price that came into the room, "Traitor! Traitor! My Father is Dead! Arimear has killed the king!"
The second price came into the room, and then everyone began to yell at him;
"Traitor"
"Fend!"
"Villan!"
"Demon!"
"You Monster."
Then the Prince could not take it anymore, the boy rushed out the door of the hall. He heard the boy of the voice his brother calling out at him again. "My Brother has betrayed us! Kill him, let our king's death not go in vain! Kill the villain." Boaragos gave the other Susarians a quick look, and they all nodded, soon they were on their hooves, running after the prince, but they were too slow to the fast Lycan Prince.
'Damn,' Boaragos cursed, as he watched the Prince get away on his black horse, he returned with the other Susarians to their table and continued their talk, but they didn't get into the same atmosphere as they knew they had let a coward live on.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:35 am

Arimear slowed his horse down as he reached the edge of a stream. He dismounted and tied the horse down to a tree. The boy took in some deep breaths as he bent down next to the water. The boy pinched at his cape, ripping if off of his neck. He could see that the blood was still splattered upon it, there was nothing to was it way. He let the cape go, as well as his blouse, and cuff links, sending them down the river.

The only clothes he had left on was his undershirt, slacks, a belt, and a small golden tie that held his his long hair behind him. Around his neck he held his mother's necklace. on his finger, his grandfather's rings. One Green one on his right index, one red on his right pinkie, and a large blue rock of a gem that was on his left ring finger. He took all the jewelry he had off, and place it in his, wallet-bag.

The boy sighed as he put his face, and head into the water. He washed the blood off of his hands, watching as it floated down the stream. His eye grew heavy, as sadness filled his heart again. "Why, why did everything go wrong. Was it because of my sin, or maybe my arrogance. The boy could only weep and wonder.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kelilvan came down the stairwell, putting on new dressings. In the dining hall he saw that the Blood Boars were all gathered at the table. Not able to head back home until the morrow. The Prince stepped over to the silent group, their pride seemed to be crushed.
"What troubles you my friends." The Susurian's, other than the chieftain and Boaragos bowed their heads as the prince stepped toward the table, One of the boars spoke up, still lowering his head.
"Forgive us your Highness, but we feel that we are not worthy to be here. We should have done more to stop the traitor."
"We are humbly sorry for you loss." Another one said. "We only wish we could have done more." Kelilvan smiled inside,
"But my friends there is. You have a second chance in this."
"We do?"
"Yes, and there can be more."
"More?" Most of the Blood Boars said as they got to their feet.
"Yes, if you bring me back my brother, I will not only honor your tribe to the highest of stages. But I will also give you a grant, on my father's kindgdom. A save land that has two rivers following around it. This can be the birth of a new kingdom for your people." The Prince reached for a map, and layed it down upon the table. Showing all the lands of the Eastern Kingdom.
"Can you really do that my lord."
"It sounds too good to be true."
"Aye"
"Here," The Prince said as he pulled for a pen, and drew upon the land that they could claim.
"It's not much."
"Quiet Terga, this kingdom is larger than you think."
"How big would that be."
"two thousand isles long to wide"
"TWO THOUSAND!"
"By the gods."
"Thats so much."
"Amazing."
"We can not pass this up." The tribe members looked to their chieftain, to see if he would accept.
"Please Lord, this could be the land we were hoping for."
"Yes we can not pass this up." The Prince walked around rolling the map up in his hands as he walked up to the chieftain.
"You wouldn't have to use much of your men, maybe just a small party. But its all up to your wishes, Sir." The Prince said offering the map.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:34 am

Boaragos couldn't believe what he was hearing, land for themselves! no more fighting for land, no more burning. entire Two Thousands isles long and wide! he couldn't believe it, one Lycan could have so much power.

Boaragos look at the Blood Boars' High Chief, and he nodded to Boaragros, and Boaragos ran as quickly as he could to his warband, 'Hurry up you maggots, we have a prince to catch' Boaragos roared in his native tongue, and his men scrambled around to get their weapons and food, 'Where's my boar? I need my boar!'
'Here chief' a Susarian said, bringing over a massive boar, these boars were only bred to be riden by the Chiefs and High Chiefs among the Susarians.

When the warband had gathered their food, supplies, and weapons, they took off, following the tracks that the prince's horse had made, 'Who we b' followin' Chief?' a Susarian asked.
'We be chasin' dat coward Prince, dat' murdered da' king, now new king ask us, strong Susarians, to get him back, and we get land, BIG land!' Boaragos explained to his men, in the common tongue, which Boaragas wasn't very good at talking in, but it made him sound smarter than the rest of his men.
'Did you all hear that?' the Susarian yelled to the others, 'The king will give us lands, BIG lands, but we need to find the coward Prince, and bring him back,' and then all the Susarians roared happily at the news, and then they continued to follow the tracks, in a slow but steady pace.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby orangerangerx3 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:56 am

Eliia was still out on the balcony, when she heard the excitement. Pushing herself up off the balcony, she slowly started inside, as she didn't want her long dress to be caught up around her feet. Walking closer, she noticed all the frantic actions and the panicky looks on everyone's faces. Coming to a halt, she made sure she had her gems, before she gathered some fabric of her skirt in her hand and ran towards the door, which she pushed open.

Entering the panic-filled room, she was jostled and pushed until she came to a halt at a table where there were cups full of unknown liquid, and a girl about her age standing there. Turning to face her, Eliia asked in a quiet voice, “What’s going on?”

orangerangerx3
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:50 pm

Mia sat in the driver seat of a huge wagon as she raced down the dirt road.The sky was black as night and the only thing that could be seen in the wilderness was Mia's lantern that raced by.

A small boy poked his head out of the wagon window and said," Pull over!"

Mia rolled her eyes and stopped the horses.She jumped down and opened the door and said," What is it now?"

"I need to pee." Said the small boy.

"You just peed 15 minutes ago!"

"I need to go again."Said the boy.

"Fine, but hurry up your becoming more trouble then your worth." Mia said as she grabbed a bad out of the wagon and started to search for her pipe.The boy jumped out of the wagon and grabbed a lantern and ran out into the dark.

Mia found her pipe and packed it. Then she lit it and started to smoke, in between puffs she sang a song.

"How many times must I tell you
Tell you to leave me alone
I'm not gonna fight
Huh, I couldn't take you alone
And I know you know how to get me down and break me
You could leave me face down in the dirt
But, you can't take away my spirit
And I won't forget about the hurt...Timmy hurry up already."

Timmy walked deeper and deeper into the woods til he was sure she could not see him pee. He was very modest.Suddenly he heard a noise and looked around pulling his lantern out and saying," hello?" He turned to see a man by the lake washing his face," Hey Mr. you should not be out so late, it's kinda dark." Timmy started to walk up to the figure slowly," Mr.?"
Last edited by Heaven on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:08 pm

The young Prince turned around, surprised, "AWh." He dropped to the ground, pulling his sword, up. "Who are you." When the child stepped into the light, Arimear sighed. "Oh, oh, forgive me, you frighted me." He pulled his sword and slid it between his belt.

" Hey Mr. you should not be out so late, it's kinda dark."
"Aye, it true. but you see..." The boy stopped, knowing that he was on the run, no one should know of location, no matter how trustworthy. "I'm a roaming scholar heading west." The Former Prince smiled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kelilvan smiled as he watched the war band ride off. He walked back to his bed room chamber, slowly taking his coat and dressing of as he layed upon the bed, a smiled still across his face. The witch started to grow out of hide, holding him.
"So, you are leading them into a trap."
"Barbarians."
"I see, what is the land that you gave them." The prince rolled about, on his back, as the witch surfaced around and came out of his stomach again, rising over him. He slowly put his arms around her bare waist.
"In the spring time, the land is beautiful and luscious," He reached up and put his finger around her lips, playing with them slowly. Witch turned and smiled. "The River flows and gives life to the land, making it seem as if it is a paradise."
"But.."
"But," The Prince rolled around, letting the witch's back lie upon the bed, and he let his body rise over her. "The land will die in the coming months after, the rivers will run dry for the rest of the year and nothing will grow. Through Summer, Fall, and Winter, the land will be dead, and so will the pigs that will live there. That is why they call it the Rose Valley. two thousand isles of lies and death."
"You take everything, and give everyone nothing." The prince slowly embraced the witch lying cheek to cheek on one another. The witch reached out for his hair, playing with it slowly.
"Such as the gods have done to me, robbing me of my Kingdom." Kelilvan clenched the witch's arm, clutching it tightly. The witch held back her squeal of pain, and kept her silence. " I will do to them what they have done to me."

She sighed as she kissed his forehead. "Rest, today you have done much you should be glad."
"That I am." The Prince eyes closed, slowly has he layed his head upon her bust. The witch hummed slowly putting the future king to sleep.

As the hour passed, Kelilvan's body rose again. but it was not the same mind that lead the figure. Grabbing a cloak over her bare torso, he opened the door of the bed room. As the moon light peaked through the window, the face of the Leech Witch was clear, taking full form over Kelilvan's body as he slept.

A guard passed by, while she lept into the shadow. The guard took notice of the noise, and cried. "Hows there?"
The witch spoke from the darkness, using her Master's voice"It is I Kelilvan." The guard bowed.
"My Lord."
"It is all right."
"What do you need my lord?"
"There is a lady walking around the castle, let her have passage."
"Is she your lover for tonight."
"No, she is a guest, she means nothing to me."
"Yes my lord." The guard walked away, as the witched stepped back into the moon light.

The Witch hurried up the stairs of the castle, making her way to the study, She open the door quietly, then shut it behind her. She saw the bodies had not been moved since the assassination. She knelt down and looked at the king's body. He scoffed, "Wake up old man, I knew you weren't dead."
The king chuckled as he rose up from his own blood. "So I see you know of the spell as well."
"Don't be coy, I know of the imprisonment spell. You froze your own heart, to stop your own death."
"Or what appears to be my death." The king looked up at the witch, and sighed. "So do you hate me that I spoiled your revenge."
"In a way yes, but the fact that your son is gone, and he will not return."
"I know." the King reached for a closet putting on new clothes, while dropping his old where his corpse once lay. "I knew this day would come for a long time."
"The Prophecy."
"Yes, no matter how much your host denise it, you can not fight the gods. You know this better than I."
"Aye, so you will not call him by his name anymore."
"Kelilvan, no. I will never recognize that traitor."
"So what will you do now."
"It is my time to move on, I still have much to learn." The king lowered his hands down, casting a spell. A flash corpse filled his old clothes, and exact duplicate now lay where he once died.
"What of Arimear."
"I will do what I can, but I can no longer hold his hand, he must take his kingdom for himself. I must fade away, like my father's before me."
"Aye, farewell, and good luck."
"Such kindness, why do you do these things. Why do you help my son."
"Like you, I know that I can't fight the gods. I can only go threw the phases of time. Your traitorous son will never know of the fruit that I offer. Only the one that I deam worthy can tale it from me. The hour will come when I find him."
"Why are you so sure you will."
"I don't know, I just have hope."
"Hmmm, a strange trait for an immortal. Farewell then." The king raised up his hand and snapped his finger. He instantly changed into an eagle and flew out of the window.
"Far well." She said as he walked out the door, and down the stairs.
Last edited by Xersist on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:32 pm

"Aye, it true. but you see...I'm a roaming scholar heading west."Said the man.

Timmy gave him a strange look then said,"West? That's where I'm going, Do you need a lift? I'm sure she won't mind..."Timmy looked behind the man then back at him.His tail started to twitch a little at the end as he knew Mia would be angry with him for taking so long.Timmy grabbed his tail and held the end of it o make it stop then smiled at the man," Whats your name anyway?" He asked.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Timmy gave him a strange look then said,"West? That's where I'm going, Do you need a lift? I'm sure she won't mind..."Timmy looked behind the man then back at him.His tail started to twitch a little at the end as he knew Mia would be angry with him for taking so long.

"Aye I would like that greatly." He was thinking if he was trailed, It wold be better he he made off with another way. "I would greatly like that, but I would that too know who is she?"

Timmy grabbed his tail and held the end of it o make it stop then smiled at the man," Whats your name anyway?" He asked.

"Umm, my name....my name." Again he had to think about it. "Umm, my name is Arik, Arik Rainrock." Again, he had to hide everything, he couldn't even let his name slip.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:27 pm

It was getting dark, and into the middle of the night, and to avoid any encounters with the wild beasts in the wilderness the warband of Susarians began to sing their loud traditional war song:

Oh we'll rant and we'll roar like true Susarian warriors

We'll rant and we'll roar for all that we be

We'll march back from yonder all laden with plunder

Oh what treasures, what pleasures, then you will see

We'll burn and we'll plunger and then we will sunder

Their heads from their necks and their gold from their purse

We'll meet them them in battle and kill them like cattle

We'll drink their beer dry while the poor bastard curse

The first land we sighted we saw a tall spire

We crept up in darkness and set it aflame

We took silver and chalice for we bore them such malice

And we hope that next year they won't be there again

The moral was high among the Susarians and so were their fighting spirits, everyone felt like they should kill something, but Boaragos barked at the least sight of fighting, and when it was about an hour past midnight, the warband stopped ans began setting up camp to sleep for the night

OOC: The song was on I copied from a book called 'Orcs', I didn't make it up

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rycyn on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:51 pm

It took several attempts to pull his mace from the rib cage of the beast it was trapped in but finally it came free with a satisfying "snap" of bone and two ribs came away with it. He cleaned the weapon on the dead foes cloak and then slid it back into his belt. Around him the rest of his band, the Black Boars, were looting the bodies of dead merchants and the wagon train they had been with. Their few guards had stood no chance, the traditional Susarian crossbows were deadly at the short range they were used at.

"Hurry it up. Take everything we can of direct value, burn the rest."

His orders would sound like nothing but grunts to another species but his warriors nodded and began to work even faster. He turned his back on them and cast his eye on the five females they had taken prisoner. They were all younger then 20 and would fetch a decent price at the slave market. He had them bound and a rope tied about their necks so they could be easily led by one Susarian.

It took them another hour to push the remaining material, wagons and bodies into a pile then toss brush and logs onto it before setting it alight. They waited only long enough to make sure it was burning before trotting away to the east, leading their prisoners and heavily ladened with booty.

They traveled into the night, halting only when Akaris through up his hand and they stepped into the brush. They could hear singing ahead, another battle song and Akaris grinned in the dark, his teeth flashing.

"Susarians. The Blood Boars from the sounds of it. Mayhaps they would be interested in our captives." he leered at the female captives who shrank away from him and he laughed. he motioned the small Warband back onto the road and they began to move again, this time singing their own battle song.

Axes flash, broadsword swing,
Shining armour's piercing ring
Horses run with polished shield,
Fight Those Bastards till They Yield
Midnight mare and blood red roan,
Fight to Keep this Land Your Own
Sound the horn and call the cry,
How Many of Them Can We Make Die!

Follow orders as you're told,
Make Their Yellow Blood Run Cold
Fight until you die or drop,
A Force Like Ours is Hard to Stop
Close your mind to stress and pain,
Fight till You're No Longer Sane
Let not one damn cur pass by,

Guard your women and children well,
Send These Bastards Back to Hell
We'll teach them the ways of war,
They Won't Come Here Any More
Use your shield and use your head,
Fight till Every One is Dead
Raise the flag up to the sky,

Dawn has broke, the time has come,
Move Your Feet to a Marching Drum
We'll win the war and pay the toll,
We'll Fight as One in Heart and Soul
Midnight mare and blood red roan,
Fight to Keep this Land Your Own
Sound the horn and call the cry,

They crashed their feet in unison as they went forward, a drum to sing by.

**Disclaimer**
Song is The March of Cambreadth by Heather Alexander

Rycyn
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:14 am

Boaragos and his men were setting up their camp for the night when suddenly they heard singing, but not just any type of singing, war singing!

A Susarian came over, 'Who do you think it could be?' he asked.
'Isn't it obvious? Only Susrians sings that beautiful, but we don't know if their friendly towards us. We Susarians tend to fight each other,' Boaragos answered, grinning, 'Alright men! Get ready someone is coming near us, and it is our fellow race, we don't know whether they're friendly or not, but either way, we will greet them with both arms and weapons.' They then began to arm themselves and lit torches so they could see in the dark, 'You and you,' Boaragos said, pointing at two warriors, 'You stay here and guard it, if you hear the sound of battle, come and join us.'

In a matter of minutes, they entire warband was battle ready, and were marching through the wood, following the sound of war singing with their weapons drawn, cross bows ready, and their halberds down, 'Who goe' ther'?' Boaragos yelled into the dark, when he could hear that the other tribe Susarians were near, 'What ye want? If you Com' Out freely, there won't be any fighting' Boaragas said, though he longed to hear screams and feel the blood lust once again, but he knew that fighting in the dark was like fighting in a thick fog, you never knew who you were fighting.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rycyn on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Akaris smiled in the dark and waved a hand and his entire band fell silent and halted. They all dropped everything they had except for their weapons. Two would remain behind to guard the prisoners and their equipment. The rest fanned out into a line nine long and two deep behind their leader as they moved forward towards the torches now blazing in the forest. The dark was not battle friendly, the poor Susrian night vision wouldn't help either.

'What ye want? If you Com' Out freely, there won't be any fighting'

The words brought the Black Boars to a halt and several of them loaded their crossbows before they stepped into the torchlight. Akaris bowed slightly to the other Warband then slammed a fist into his chest.

"Akaris of the Black Boars. I see you and do not fear you. We come from massacring a merchant caravan. Plunder and slaves for sale if you wish."

He settled back on his heels, his posture relaxed and calm. He was older then the other leader, he could tell, the size of Susrian tusks varied depending on age, the longer and more battered the older. He grinned with his sharpened teeth, a painful process but well worth it in battle.

"Who stands afore me and who do you call your leader?"

Rycyn
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:36 pm

Herasi heard all the commotion and placed the goblet down. She gathered her skirt and headed to where everyone was. Listening in, she could hear all the whispers and the screams. The king was dead and apparently Arimear had done it. Hera was in complete shock and quickly left the castle knowing that Kelilvan would probably talk to them. She did not want to hear his voice and hear the sorrow that was sure to come.

Herasi rushed out the doors and pulled off her skirt. A pair of breeches were underneath and she quickly ran home. Once she reached the door she burst in gathering sudden supplies. She first changed into a white tunic and fastened a belt around it. She then slipped her feet into her brown leather boots. Taking a piece of worn leather she tied it around her head and went upstairs to her room.

There, she grabbed an extra set of clothing, her rapier, and a few gems that she had found when out one night. She also picked up an artifact that had been in her family for generations. It was with her when she was found and she kept it with her always. It was a locket of pure gold. A ruby was in the middle of the heart and intricate patterns spread out in the gold with it. She fastened it around her neck and grabbed a bag stuffing everything inside it. She jumped down the stairs and grabbed some bread, cheese, and some meat, wrapping it up in paper and grabbing a hide full of water. She attatched it to her bag and then opened a drawer. She removed her fathers knife and sheethed it in leather then placed it inside her bag as well.

Hera went out to where her dapple grey horse was. Shimmer was her name whinnied at the sight of her and Hera quickly tacked her up then jumped onto her back. Slamming the reins lightly, Shimmer headed off down the street before her parents even came home. She did not leave a note and hoped they would not worry which was probably the opposite of what they would do. She sighed and headed down one of the roads. She was being reckless but she believed Arimear did not kill the king and she wanted the full story.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!