Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Artificial Hearts

Artificial Hearts

a part of “Artificial Hearts”, a fictional universe by Lovebird.

Robots don't rebel. If they do, they're either broken, corrupted, or just old. These aren't normal robots though, they're certainly one of a kind. They've got Artificial Hearts. But are they still considered 'rebelling?'

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Artificial Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Artificial Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:00 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Artificial Hearts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Artificial Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:54 am

This seems like an extremely interesting rp, so I'd love to reserve Human 2 please!

FC: Ruri Goko / Kuroneko
First Impression: I don't know if this is an impression, but I admire your brain. .-. I'm not good at creating rps, and this one seems fantastically designed.
Last edited by MerpyTheScareCrow on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:39 pm

May i reserve A.I. 2 female.

My first impression of u??? Your very creative.
My FC is Black Heart Image
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Human 2 Female please. My FC would be Oshino Shinobu.

My first impression of you was that your good at making cool RP's and it's mysterious so i like it.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:01 pm

@Merpy, Sure thing! Human 2 is reserved for you. I'll have the character sheet up in a bit. (Character FC wasn't what I expected, but okay!)

@Avalon, A.I 2 is reserved to you until you can get a character sheet up. (I like the FC. White hair is the best hair. ;w;)

@ And Purpl3, Sorry but Human 2 is already reserved. Human 3 is still open though. If you want to wait and be a female, you could request it after someone else has taken Human 3.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:40 pm

I would like to reserve Human 3 pls and thnx.

My first impression of u is tht u like to kill character's :P violent thing aren't you? lol
My FC is ichinose tokiya

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Pssst. Nobody say anything about Yuki in their relationships because nobody knows him yet. If you have to, just say you've seen him walk by in the halls but didn't know who he was.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 pm

*Whispers loudly* HEY YOU PEOPLE, THAT'S NOT HOW TIME WORKS. IT GOES THE SAME SPEED IN THE FUTURE. I'M PRETTY SURE PEOPLE DON'T STAY ANOTHER 2 HOURS AFTER THEY SAY THEY'RE GOING TO LEAVE. WE DO THAT, BUT NOT REGULAR PEOPLE. STAHP.
I'm going to have to kill you all early if you don't start having some common sense. Except Truth, I can't get away with killing her ever. Even if she posted. She'd take away my character killing knifes! D:

Btw, we're going to have a posting order from now on. I start the cycle and Truth ends it. If you would please, I'd like you to post in the cycle. I don't really care in what order as long as you only post once in it. It's to make sure no one falls behind. If you can't post for that cycle, tell me so I can do post something small for your character. Do it too many times in a dangerous posting area, and I might just kill off your character. I'm a very lazy person stop judging me.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:13 am

I'm sorry i haven't posted yet. I've been busy with other things in my life but I will hopefully be able to post in a few days.
Sorry

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!