Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asylum

Asylum

a part of “Asylum”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

What if your friends were fake? Your family? Your life? Your mind? It's all crashing down on you but your foundation is no longer there all there's left to do is close your eyes and tumble into the abyss of...Insanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 am

I know the GM just disappeared huh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:52 am

yea.. well there's still stuff we can do before another advancement, get more familiar with eachother's charrys, make some enemies if someone wants (like all the frekin guards arent enough lol), show off powers, try not to get eaten by Dracons etc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:13 am

someone should follow agony... i want her to bite someone. :3
I know the world won't end in 2012, cause my yogurt expires in 2013! What?! Well you're wrong, I didn't slip, fall, or trip! The damn floor looked at me funny so I drop kicked it Somewhere, deeeeeeep in the back of my head, a light flicked on and for a moment i was smart, but then it caused a power surge and it all went black. I decided to let my personalities out for a night...I woke up with two hookers, a penguin, a pineapple, five teeth missing, and a tattoo that read "I'M FREE".

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:05 pm

lol did i give you that idea?

ill do it, but is she really hungry already?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:50 pm

no, but the GM said that they couldn't controll their powers yet... so why not? x))

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:06 pm

well i got it all set up for ya, Angel's even bleeding lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 pm

mh... how should i deliever the punch... >:}

he.. he...he....mwahahhahahahahAHAHAHAHHA!!! >xD *evil laughs.*

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:03 pm

OMG! ur spooky. lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:05 pm

DONE! though, if you guys don't like it, then feel free to tell me. :x

it wasn't as evil as i expected it, but neh... i thought it was fine. :P

oh and btw, I LOVE APPLES... sorry, ima eating an apple.

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:33 pm

I totally thought it was awesome, and my opinion is all that matters cuz im the one that got bit lol jk

but i got extra creative with Angel's powers, so idk if i overdid it or not... anyway i may not be on for a while(but ill prolly figure out a way) so just in case there ya go

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:15 pm

mh... what should happen next?

the GM ain't here so should someone play the gaurds...? mhh... *Intense thinking*

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:33 pm

i could, seeing as im unconscious and cant do anything otherwise lol

or you could too if you want :D, i was thinking Angel could wake up first, like in the infirmary or w/e and then actually end up being WORRIED about Agony lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:38 pm

kyahahaha... ok.

andi could send my character to her room.

shes grounded for biting others... its a no no. ^.^

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 pm

I saw that you already posted PBJ but I was going to suggest you two wait to let the other characters post. Especially the other blood drinkers, they could explain to the others what happened and we could just have the other inmates take care of them. We could just leave the guards out of things for now, sense the gm is gone and we dont know his plans.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:53 am

yea im waiting for everyone to catch up,

but has anyone heard from Zero? he ever say how long he would be gone?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:08 am

oh, sorry.. i will just deleate it for now. Sorry. :)

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:31 pm

ok i might not be on for a day or two, so just assume Angel is in the infirmary or his room for now recovering after everyone is done walking in and saying omg! lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Sorry I've been AWOL for the past like three days. Its the last week of third Quarter and i've been hella busy but i'm back. :)

Rinuh
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:58 pm

can i post now...? is that fine with everyone? :3

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:16 pm

ok so is angel gonna be in the infirmary now that the guards have him? or should he just wake up in his room?

gah, wish zero was around

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!