Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asylum

Asylum

a part of “Asylum”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

What if your friends were fake? Your family? Your life? Your mind? It's all crashing down on you but your foundation is no longer there all there's left to do is close your eyes and tumble into the abyss of...Insanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:35 pm

uhm... how about in your room or whatever... like before, where our characters where cleaned and stuffed
I know the world won't end in 2012, cause my yogurt expires in 2013! What?! Well you're wrong, I didn't slip, fall, or trip! The damn floor looked at me funny so I drop kicked it Somewhere, deeeeeeep in the back of my head, a light flicked on and for a moment i was smart, but then it caused a power surge and it all went black. I decided to let my personalities out for a night...I woke up with two hookers, a penguin, a pineapple, five teeth missing, and a tattoo that read "I'M FREE".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 am

my only problem with things right now is that our characters would probably continue talking after you guys get taken away... so it would be weird for them to just time skip to when you guys wake up you know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:54 am

ok yeah psycho lol, ill remove my post then? and put it on later?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 am

I feel bad making you wait, it just wouldn't make sense for our characters just to stop things all of a sudden.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am

lol yea i kno, i get too caught up in this rp is all lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 am

hey, just head warning, i won't be on much today. :3

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:39 pm

SORRY I'VE BEEN SO LONG GONE

I haven't had a chance to read what's going, and I won't until late tonight. Just wanted to let you all know I (nor Florence) are dead! :D I am still here! Will post tonight if I've been given the opportunity! ;D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:35 pm

I know right (referring to Lovelys signature) that totally sucks that japan got screwed like that. but this one thing i saw, of a japanese tugboat, was so awesome, there was this little old man manning the boat, just when the tsunami was coming in i think, and what could he really do in a tugboat? no way you can get away or even out of the way of that huge frekin wave, so he just charges it head on! it was like the most suspensful moment of my life, he goes climbing up this seriously *HUGE* wave, almost straight up in the air, reached the top in his lil boat, and then just drops, landing perfectly on the opposite side of the wave, making a huge splash of his own, and you can see the old guy on the boat from the helicopter camera. Totally epic old Japanese man!

but yeah, anyway, like i said, that frekin sucks, i hope the san andreas fault doesnt go next, i live right on top of it D:

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:33 pm

lol, but anyways, yea i agree. i think its sad that that happaned to japan. when i heard about it i was like :O becuase my momma from japan and im half... so that SUCKS. :(

by the way... i like your little picture thingy Timmay its awesome...

also.. when are people gonna post? :/

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:23 am

lol thanks pbj

and yea! whats with u people? haha jk

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:21 am

I'm just-a waiting. I was hoping that something would have been up by now... but I was sorely mistaken. :(

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:05 am

I was doing the same as lovely, it seems some people are becoming inactive.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:11 am

I've just been waiting. :P

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:37 pm

i hope its not becoming inactive, 3 of the other rps im in are seeming to do the same :/

who are we waiting on in particular?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:09 pm

HOLY SHITS!

same here timmay! :O

I only have about 2 or 3 rps im in active.... it SUCKS!

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:20 pm

lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm

I only have two active rp's right now. I swear all the ones I'm in go dead.... I'm beginning to think there's something wrong with me, I'm deadly to rp's. Le sigh.

hmm Kapugenwolf and shadethewerepire havent posted in a while

and its been a long time sense the Midnights work and our GM have posted

the only ones of us who appear active are myself, Timmmay, PBJ (I hope you dont mind me calling you that by the way), Lovely VonSchults, and chocolateloversuntie. So if we dont want to wait any longer chocolate, lovely and I can post. then timmmay and Pbj can wake up.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 am

yeah i guess so... i wonder what happened to them all?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 am

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I'm having issues with some stuff and haven't been able to get on long enough to type something up. I'll try to get on later today.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Genevieve on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:29 am

Hey can I join?

Miss_Genevieve
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!