Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Attention duelists, Lerena Leigh Helena is in the house!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Attention duelists, Lerena Leigh Helena is in the house!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenLLH on Thu May 29, 2008 11:34 pm

My name is Lerena Leigh Helena and I'm a role-player of about 4 years. I'm still obsessed with role-playing Yu-Gi-Oh, and if you couldn't tell from the subject that I like it, you must not get around much. Though I have quite a few OCs (original characters), I've been trying to get the hang of canons. As of recent, I started a role-playing journal for Kujaku Mai/Mai Valentine on livejournal. On Gaia, I role-play as Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. I joined just 13 minutes after my friend Asurai, so I'm afraid none of you senior members have a chance at becoming the first friend added to my list. =P

I like crack role-plays that make absolutely no sense and most of the role-playing I do is Yu-Gi-Oh, but I'm looking for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni role-players and fans of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge as Kyouhei is <333.

That about does it for my introduction. If you want more information, you can go to my profile or spy on my livejournal by adding me to your friends there. If you add me on livejournal, be sure to drop me a PM or something so I know to add you back.

EDIT: Oh, yea, and my icon is SPECIFICALLY for scaring small children.
I don't want a signature. Come back later and I might've changed my mind :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueenLLH
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Attention duelists, Lerena Leigh Helena is in the house!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu May 29, 2008 11:37 pm

Welcome to RPGateway Lerena! It's a pleasure having you aboard. ^^
I have never rped Yugioh before but everyone has their certain anime or type of rp that they just can't lose. Rps that make no sense? xD Well, i've never heard of that but it does sound enjoyable. I would be more than happy if you need help with anything so send me a pm sometime if you do. ^^
Have a great day and fun time on the board. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellias on Thu May 29, 2008 11:50 pm

Hello. Wow. You have so many OCs.
INKING YOU.
Current RPs: Violent Cycle . Murder at the multiverse banquet . A simple Affair . Death Note . Eternia =World 1.0=

Hellias
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri May 30, 2008 12:06 am

/me draws Blue Eyes White Dragon

Fear me

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellias on Fri May 30, 2008 12:45 am

*me draws blue eyes ultimate dragon*

FUSION of three blue eyes white dragon in my hand!

Muahahaha.

-insert evil laughter-

Hellias
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri May 30, 2008 7:34 am

FUSION? Did someone say.... FINAL FUSION?. Hello There, Queen Lerena Leigh Helena! I'm Ryand Smith, the Sword that cleaves evil. I see you like to kick reason to the curb as well. Personally my only cracked up thing is my magical Super Lyrical Wars (Oh my God its Hi-Nu Nanoha!). I have no idea what series you watch though(which is sad), but then again, I feel we can all work together and have some insane fun!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, PM/IM me, and I will do my hardest, no, I will use COURAGE to break through, and answer your questions! DAI-SMITH! BREAK THROUGH!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenLLH on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:26 pm

I know I have a lot of OCs, but I tried to balance it out with canons too. My friend Sophie is nagging at me to read her RP fanfic and it's driving me insane. Anyway, thanks for welcoming me and why are you people summoning monsters in my introduction thread? XD! LOL.

QueenLLH
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Funny that Yu-Gi-Oh gets mentioned here because I just flipped out on my younger brother today for giving away all my cards. Such a grave transgression.

That point aside, I spotted Haruhi Suzumiya in your list of characters. Anybody who has ever roleplayed Haruhi is instantly awesome in my book. Itsuki Koizumi used to be one of my favorite characters ever to play and one of the only non-original characters I ever would play, but that's neither here nor there and probably rather boring in any case.

In other news, approximately every three months or so I take time out of my busy schedule to welcome one new member - a new member who shall thenceforth be blessed with unparalleled roleplaying talent and incredible cookie-baking skills.

Congratulations. You are that member. O_O

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenLLH on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:14 pm

Well, I haven't actually gotten a chance to PLAY Haruhi Suzumiya, but we have a lot in common apparently. I get bored easily and it's totally a wreck when I do; KEEP ME ENTERTAINED OR YOU DIE!

Your brother gave away your cards? Gawd, I'd kill my brother if he did that. Correction, I'm not THAT twisted.

I love being deemed as awesome. =3 Thanks for compliment.

QueenLLH
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cw Hart on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:03 am

Down with YGO! Oh and hey Lerena XD.

Cw Hart
Member for 16 years

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!
Screw the rules I have mon...Er, I mean be sure to read our rules and the user manual.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!