Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aurora's Plight. (OOC/Sign-Ups!) (Looking for more RPers!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Aurora's Plight. (OOC/Sign-Ups!) (Looking for more RPers!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Got a few to look at the thread, now congrats me on my work! >:( lol

Mind if I paint that forest? o.O

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Waiting on a leader's post, I feel I've godmodded as is just by going to the forest beforehand... Yet I've not much to post about. Say, flickery, when you said 'bits of metal' are we talking about a damn civilization buried in the forest or just the ocassional scrap here and there?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:50 am

Scraps, it'd be way too o.O to have a DAMNED civillization buried out here without anyone knowing about it. That wasn't godmoding, that's just progressing which I didn't think was inappropriate at all since it was about time someone moved.

"X, with the mere flick of a finger, summons a roaring blaze that erupted from the earth beneath them. Flames with heat enough to sear metal into molten iron within seconds, even the air itself combusts at a touch, encircled Z. Now, they loomed over Z with amazing speed threatening to char all in their path to coal. Nothing that ever lived could withstand it's fury, there was no escape.

Meanwhile X's skin became as tough as diamonds, owing to some **** X pulled off. With every second, becoming more and more durable."

That's godmoding, utter spoilage. Notice there is no autoing, no controlling other's IC. It's all within the rules, but you just want to bash X's head into the screen. Err ...right, this was about your post not what is and what isn't. Continue.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Actually I have posted. Then Flickery posted, and we are now waiting on the rest of you to post. More specifically DelishushPastry needs to respond to my post so that I can get moving. Oh yeah..

@DelishushPastry: Please do me a favor and say that your character starts moving towards the forest or something. Myria is helping you stay on your feet at this point in time and she will move to help Vangelis get to where he wants to go.

@Safisan: If we are going by the current posting order, your up next.

@Seijun13: Get ready to post, or just post. Tis' up to you mate.
I only teach those willing to learn.

Brovo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:59 pm

I'm going through a bit of a situation right now... Cramming/doing excessive homework right now. I may not post until monday, though I'll try. Most likely I'll just keep up without posting, sorry.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Sat May 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Well ladies and gentlemen, this Roleplay is dead due to more than 70% of the people who joined, leaving within two weeks. I do not have to tell you how sad that is. If you are going to join a Roleplay, at least have the decency to stay in it for more than fourteen days. -.- I'll think about making another Roleplay and PM the people who stayed if they are interested. Safisan, thank you for staying throughout the entire thing and Flickery, thanks for trying mate. Delishushpastry and Seijun13, I'm rather disappointed in the both of you.

It was a nice try boys and girls, but this is the end of Aurora's Plight.

Brovo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sat May 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Sad to hear it. Matter of fact, I made a roleplay in a similar setting due to predicting this... That, and I wanted a different outlook. Let's look on the bright side-- you have something for your black list! XD. If you will make another game though, I'd luff to be of help, for the love of fantasy RPs ^^.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sat May 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Well, you did learn something from this. At least, you know such settings are popular. :] I am keen to find another thread like this though this time, I won't wait so much. Or I could be a co-event organiser, I do like posting settings and setting rabid minions on people.

Aurora's gonna be so pissed no one saved her, I tell you.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!