Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar {Bridges in the spirit world}

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Avatar {Bridges in the spirit world}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:12 pm

First off %$#@ the movie, I %$#@*&^ hated the movie, so %$#@ the dang movie! Get my point? Yah.

Anywho, moving on and calming down, I was thinking about doing an Avatar the last airbender rp, but not the usual, oh the firenation is at it again sort of rp. How about something much more unorthadox with this world setting? Know how the show sometimes spoke of the spirit world, and we got to see it a couple of times? Well I was thinking that perhaps we could do an rp centured around the spirit world. Just brainstorming here, but perhaps we could have it where since the avatar is the bridge between the spirit world and the world world, something in their chi or whatever begins to break.

Perhaps we could have someone devious behind the avatar's eratic chi, or it could just be something that's happening.

And the spirit world's deities, both good and otherwise (hint hint), could start to appear in the human world. Unable to go back, the otherwise not good spirits could start wreaking havoc, attempting to make their niche in the world once more. Or they just want faces (remeber Koh? Scariest dude ever) The humans are freaked out, all hell and fighting breaks loose. Withe the humans it's bad, with the spirits it's bad, and everyone is blaming one person. The Avatar.

So I think another adventure and action packed journey could take place here, with an all new avatar and new gang. I'm not sure about making characters that are spirits, but maybe we could? Well it all depends on if anyone is interested.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Avatar {Bridges in the spirit world}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:30 pm

This sounds really cool, its been a long time since ive actually wanted to be in an avatar roleplay, so many of them center itself around firenation. I think this would be really great to break free of the same old plot. Oh and I agree about the movie, it was a disgrace.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Avatar {Bridges in the spirit world}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 am

yah, same old plot gets tedious. Any thoughts to add onto the plot I already have up there? Not entirely sure how I am going to explain the bridge beginning to break.

Paz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!