Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avolair Acadamy

Avolair Acadamy

a part of “Avolair Acadamy”, a fictional universe by Axel4win.

Welcome to your new home, Avolair Acadamy. A place for those with supernatural powers can come to learn and find other like them

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avolair Acadamy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avolair Acadamy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyon on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:03 pm

So when do we find out roommates?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elyon
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Hi guys I"m probably going to be gone for 1 or 2 days. Cause' I'm going to a place with no internet.
Just wanted you to know.

-Peachy
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:03 pm

OK since I have been asked to get this up soon and I said I would Room mates pairings will be like this (Rooms will/can be Co-Ed because I have plans on how to deal with that plus we are all mature here I hope)

Room 101: Nell Tish and Alex Lopez
Room 102: Ranae Amya and Vehemens
Room 103:Belle Scotts and Grace Clairmont

Room 201: Casteil and Lucien Lochart
Room 202: Isaac Latin
Room 203: Iris Baron/Gerdy Townsend and Mira Rose\

Note: If you want a change to this list send me a PM or make it an event in the RP. And Isaac no mean to call you out but haven't heard from you. Your character still needs to be fixed or I will kick him from the RP.

Also I will be gone starting tomorrow and not be back on till probably Saturday due to camping with my family so I may not get to changes right away or replying to posts

Axel4win
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BiaD on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:44 am

I'm letting you guys know that unfortunately I'll be away during a couple of days, so I wont be able to make posts, see you all when I get back ^^

BiaD
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:56 pm

Um are people going to post? This is a fun RP and I don't want it to die...

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Same! I don’t want it to die either. I’m just waiting for others to post, since my character(s) aren’t doing much at the moment.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyon on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:18 pm

I'm just kind of waiting for my roommate

Elyon
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Sorry about the slowness, the one flaw with a larger cast like this is posting slows down if someone is waiting on another. But I don't think RP will die everyone seemed really into it. Espcially those who put up with my earlier "abuse" during character creation

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Isaac Latin has been kicked since his profile never got updated to snuff fyi, and a request for room mates change came in so the changes are so:
Room 103: Belle Scotts
Room 202: Mira Rose
Room 203: Gerdy/Iris and Grace Clairmont

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BiaD on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:56 am

I want to warn everyone that I'll be leaving for vacation and I will be unable to post for the next 9 days, I'm sorry but I'm not the one who chooses the dates of my families vacations

BiaD
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BiaD on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:04 am

I just wanted you guys to know that I'm finally back! And I'm really sorry for making you guys wait

BiaD
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!