Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Adventures Of Bay City

Bay City Problems

a part of “The Adventures Of Bay City”, a fictional universe by JustQuit.

Six friends test there limits in the futuristic Big Apple{Closed}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Adventures Of Bay City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bay City Problems

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm

This is where we brain storm so everyone can meet certain people at certain times in the RP and where you let us know wether or not your character will go through a drastic change. Also if you want to tell us. What caused it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Bay City Problems

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 am

:O

I think it would be pretty cool if kirk met someone at/on the way back from a party he went to and got messed up at. So he's not exactly in his own head when he meets them.

Or is that too dramatic and scene causing? I'm borderline thinking it's a good idea.
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Ooh, that actually sounds like a pretty good idea.
He could meet Krissy at the bar she works at, maybe?
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:01 pm

I have amission for you two. Find people to fill the two female spots I'm missing please. Thanks :). Also how about my guy goes to the bar.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm

:D Your guy and my guy can go to the bar together ! (this can be where you along with the others in the group first note that my guy drinks a little too much.)

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Yeah well it depends if the rest of the characters come with us because they have choice. We do need to get jobs though so should I put that as a different topic of discuss it on here? But I will be going to the bar with you incase you pass out hehe.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 pm

I sorta meant like when he got back to the apartment.
Can Kirk work at a coffee shop or something simple and part time like that?
Kirk and your guy are going to party hardy.

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Sure I think Cole's working at a doughnut place across the street. Dole will never admit, but he loves partying haha. You can be part time and so will I.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:26 pm

It's odd that you're missing females... they usually go really quickly.

But may I ask how these characters are going to a bar? They're underaged... unless the laws have changed in the future, of course. Is this the case?

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 am

Yes you have to wither have a drivers license or be 18

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:12 pm

You guys wanna start the RP while Uchiha is getting his character up?

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 am

i can be the driver, that doesn't drink.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 am

Sorry i couldn't make the character i was busy.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Sure Uchiha. Oh we started posting.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!