Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Behind the Curtains. Chaos! [ooc]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Behind the Curtains. Chaos! [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 pm

OOC

If you walk past the cafeteria, take a left at the gym and walk staight past the water fountain.. There is an old music room. An old music room that the school had forgotten. The only people that ever used it were eight students who loved to play music. On the door was a note.. Little did these kids know, the note would change they're lives forever..

Hello,
Do you like music? Can you sing or play an instrument?
If you can do at least two of those things, I need you. You see, I want to start two bands.
I need four girls and four boys. I want one singer, one drummer, one bassist and one guitarist in each band.
If your interested, just fill out a form below and mail it to the address given.
Once I get applications, I will review them and see who is the best. When I find the best boys and girls, I will come to this school and collect them.
This is a huge opportunity.. Not only will you be able to be famous, you'll go on a tour all around Japan!
Be sure to ask your parents!
Thank you for your attention..
-Heath Suzuki

And so the eight teenagers who hardly knew each other sent in they're applications and were chosen to tour all around Japan..
What an opportunity indeed.

DA RULES- Because we all love 'em.
- My lovely assistant in running this roleplay is Kagerou.
- Romance is fine, but when things get all nasty, take it to PM or skip it.
- Drama. We love it.
- I'll ask for at least two paragraphs per post, but writers block is complely understandable.
- Post at least once every two weeks.
- If your going for a long period of time, please tell one of the GMs or post it in the ooc, then place your character in the bathroom or something.
- Standard rules apply.
- I can add more rules, so can Kagerou.
- Have fun! :D

Code: Select all
The Application:
[center][Picture (Anime)][/center]

[center][b]What is your name?[/b]
[i]Name[/i]

[b]How old are you?[/b]
[i]Age[/i]

[b]What instrument do you play?[/b]
[i] Instrument. [Remember that you can make it sound like your character wrote this.][/i]

[b]What are some things that you like and dislike?[/b]
[i]I like...[/i]
[i]I dislike..[/i]

[b]Why do you want to be in this band?[/b]
[i]I want to be in this band because...[/i]

[b]Briefly describe your background.[/b]
[i]Biography.[/i][/center]

We are: Closed.

Darlynne - Full
Girl One- Singer - Nana "Cupcake" Kurnai - Kagerou
Girl Two - Guitarist - Aiko Chizuku - x_Sunny_x
Girl Three - Drummer - Claire Ada Mes Vespula - PrinceSakuma
Girl Four - Bassist - Scarlett "Valentine" Rain - ɐʇɹos ʎqlǝɥs!

Acendead Master - Full
Boy One - Singer - Cole Patel - lemondropsngumdrops
Boy Two - Guirarist - Gen Nagano - X-07
Boy Three - Drummer - Demetri Kale Storm - TheMindStorm
Boy Four - Bassist - Jason Ricardo - Zetta
Last edited by x_Sunny_x on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Behind the Curtains. Chaos! [ooc&su]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:07 pm

I would like to reserve the spot of the male bassist.

Mostly 'cause I'm an actual bass player and I'd know what I'm talking about.
fisssh

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Alrighty. I reserved your spot. :)

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:23 pm

What is your name?
Name: Nana "Cupcake" Kurenai

How old are you?

What instrument do you play?
Instrument: I sing, but I am learning others.

What are some things that you like and dislike?
I like... Candy, music, hanging around with friends.
I dislike.. Stuck up bitches. :D

Why do you want to be in this band?
I want to be in this band because... I love music so much, I can't really live without it. Apparently, I have a talent for singing, so I decided to use it.

Briefly describe your background.
Biography: Well, I was just a kid with a big imagination, and then I discovered a few bands that inspired me to write music. And now, here I am. That's all you people need to know. :P
Last edited by Kagerou on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 pm

The Application:

What is your name?
Claire Ada Mes Vespula

How old are you?
SevenTeen and a Half.

I play the drums of course.

What do you like and Dislike?
I Like . . .
Pancakes, Make-Up, Spa’s, Nail Salons, Hair Salons, Music Stores, Fashion, and oh almost forgot, boys.

I dislike . . .
Backstabbers, Cheats, Rude people, cocky people, and dogs. Oh yeah, and rats and pretty much every insect and bug out there.

Why do you want to be a part of this band?
Why? That’s a stupid question! I want to be in this band because I love music and want to make people feel something when they listen to MY music. Just like other musicians make me feel certain emotions I never thought I would feel in my life, and only have felt that emotion because of their music.

Tell us a bit about yourself.
[b]There’s not much to say, my moms a lawyer and my dads the boss of a huge advertising company. I have a baby brother and little sister whose in the hospital who has a poor immune system and is kept in a clean room. I am part French and Japanese, my dad is Japanese while my mom is French, my baby brother looks French and so does my little sister.

((I will reveal more in story))
Last edited by PrinceSakuma on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Accepted! :D

Sunny had to go..

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Thank you, and yeah i know she said bye ^~ Lol, yours and my character might battle it out a lot O.o they are . . . how hsould i say . . . oppisates?

(Oh and your pic doesnt show ): Just put link?)

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:34 pm

It shows...for me. :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Argh! I hate this xD No pic ever shows really for me no matter wat computer im on ): bummer. Can u give me link though? Cause i wanna see xD lolz (Oh do u have facebook? :3)

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:39 pm

(Yes, I have Facebook, I added you! :P)

Umm...here:

http://static.minitokyo.net/view/40/31/ ... akaki+Maki

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:43 pm

(Ooooh)

So cute xD If Claire would look so tough next to Nana she might look like a bodyguard on a bad day xD lolz

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Um, my friend Shelby wants to reserve the girl bassist! She'll post tommorow, she is doin 73659765989 things right now xD so she asked ot ask to reserve this xD lolz

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah, that's okay. Geez, the girls went FAST!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:17 pm

What is your name?
Aiko Chizuki

How old are you?
Sixteen.

I play the Guitar. (Acoustic, I'm almost done learning the Electric!)

I like strawberries, pocky, strawberry pocky, cake, brownies, my friends, my guitar, my dog, Pippo, dressing up, bright colors and flowers.
I dislike vegetables, peppers, mean people, stuck up people, people who dislike dogs, insects, and dull colors.

I want to be in this band because it's my dream! I don't want to just sit around and do nothing with my life, I want to be something, and use my talents for good.

I was born to a happy family, and I'm the oldest. My sisters and brothers always felt jealous of me because I was favored more than them and I got more stuff, but I hate being favored more than them. I basically have a pretty normal background. I started playing the Guitar when I was thirteen, and I got good at it very fast! Now, I'm trying to master the Electric guitar.

Finally. >_<
I'll go update right now. (I don't remember Shelby's username orz, so I'll just put 'Reserved for Shelby.)
Last edited by x_Sunny_x on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindStorm on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm

The Application:

What is your name?
Demetri Kale Storm

How old are you?

Well I only play the Drums

I like playing hard and rocking out even harder
I dislike nothing really

I want to be in this band because I love music and I love the way it sounds

My life has been a heard one because I was born to a single mom and I was raised by her and her four sisters and my grandma. Life was hard and at the age of four my mom got remarried and I thought it was going to get better because of the but a year later my dad came back into my life and kidnapped me keeping me from my mom for years and once I came back my step dad was so use to me not being there we started fighting alot and at the age of 17 I ran away from home and I am now staying with my big sister that is just a friend that I think of as a sister.

TheMindStorm
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:55 pm

O.o

You're signing up for everything I'm in, or GM. O.o

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindStorm on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:01 pm

lol no I'm just join alot of RPs today and is seems like ur in alot of he alive rps round here

TheMindStorm
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:10 pm

lol, who cares as long as Storm is a good RPer and got a space. Although, i cna understand if ur creeped out lmfao xD

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:28 pm

I edited. Welcome to the roleplay, TheMindStorm! :D (I'm gunna call you Storm if you don't mind.)

Now we need the boy guitarist and the boy singer, and we also need for Zetta to put up they're character profile, before I can start the IC.

Whoever joins gets a chocolate bomb.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:31 pm

lol lol Sunny, how many days will you wait till u'll let me double? (If no one fills the spots of course ^^~)

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!