Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Being Human

Being Human

a part of “Being Human”, a fictional universe by CareBear.

Humans each have a special trade and talent - one they've been placed in from a young age. What happens when six teens from six different trades begin to question their roles in society? [NO SPOTS LEFT]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Being Human”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Being Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CareBear on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Being Human"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CareBear
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Being Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:55 am

I'd like to reserve a girl from the prichetts
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Allo~
I just submitted in a profile. o w o
Please notify me if there should be any changes to be brought to my attention. c:

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Will we start when we've gathered enough members?

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CareBear on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Ahh sorry guys! Yeah, I think we should start when we have six members. I mean, whatever you guys think. I'm cool with either starting now and adding in the last few, or just waiting it out, but who knows how long that could take. Hopefully it'll fill the last couple spots quickly.

Foreverxraining, yes, you may reserve a girl for Prichetts! When will you be thinking of creating the girl, though? Soon, eh?

Reveries, I think Sunnie is perfect! But if you want to go in and edit her a little, feel free!! :) And also I think we should post in the order we've joined the RP. The order would go Me, xKyrie, reveries, and then if Foreverxraining is next, then her, yeah? :) Let me know your feedback, I am open open open to suggestions!

CareBear
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:40 pm

May I reserve Fidgets?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HitoriRaven on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:38 am

On that note, can I reserve Waterbug? ( I wrote a whole one for Fidget but the avatar was too big and I didn't want to rewrite it =c ...)
My character app will probably be up by tomorrow, please tell me if there is anything that needs to be changed.

HitoriRaven
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CareBear on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Yes blackwolf, you may reserve a fidget! Annnd that means that all posts are taken then, woo!

Umm to those who reserved, aka Prichett and Fidget, please fill out a character app soon. It'll be accepted no matter what, but just so we can get the little shenanigan on the roll!

So. The order that posting will go:

-CareBear
-xKyrie
-reveries
-HitoriRaven
-foreverxraining or blackwolf, whoever gets theirs in first, and then whoever is the last goes last. Hurr.

Sound good to you guys?? :D I'm so excited for this to start, I dunno about y'all!! :) If you want, I can go ahead and get it started, since the last two are at the bottom and we all won't necessarily be posting like minutes after each other. Whatever you guys think!!

CareBear
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Yes it does. :) I am excited too! I even accidentally posted something before. XD Sorry about that by the way. I tried to use the chat feature (insert newbie stamp here). XD
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:25 pm

CareBear: Ah, okay then~ o x o

Saa~ This is becoming exciting. > w <
Anyway, I've noticed the large ratio of male to female so far. ._.
Should time come to push, should I change Sunnie to a male - just to make it even? o w o

Also, with what the plot is implying, are each trade's character that we've made for going to unite to upturn the government - or at least, is that the aim?

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Oh WOW! I am SO SORRY for not having my character in yet, I've just been so busy.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:12 pm

He's still a work in progress, I just wanted to get the charrie in so I wouldn't keep you waiting. I'll be adding more information soon

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CareBear on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 pm

He sounds very cool foreverxraining :) I like him! Thanks for submitting just a bases for now, much appreciated

reveries: Well, we now have two males, and if the Fidget is a male then we'll actually be evened out 3 and 3 sooo...And yes, I think it should be that each characters meet each other somehow (it'd have to be at the Collection Center since it's the only place people can meet outside their sectors) and start holding secret meetings on the Center days once they find out that each of them feels the same way about not wanting to be stuck with their trade for the rest of their life, and coming to and equal understanding of how corrupt the government actually is. If it becomes necessary that we need someone to play a villain, which we very well probably will, but he/she won't be necessary for awhile, then we'll advertise for someone to play a villain :) I mean that's just my general outline, we can bend and twist and give it interesting spins!

Soo...I'll go ahead and make the first actual character post then, since the only character bio left is for the Fidget from blackwolf, and since blackwolf is last, there'll be time for them to make a bio and such.

Final Posting Order:
1) CareBear
2) xKyrie
3) reveries
4) HitoriRaven
5) foreverxraining
6) blackwolf

CareBear
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HitoriRaven on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 am

Oh man, I am so excited to get started. Everything sounds good, here's to a success, everyone.

HitoriRaven
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:28 am

Am I to include the Dr. Seuss quote that you've been including in your posts into my own - CareBear and xKyrie?

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CareBear on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Umm, I mean I just did the quote for Sienna. If you want, and we make it an everyone thing, then sure? I mean it's up to you...heh..

CareBear
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Well, I included it in anyway. Eheh. o w o
Horrah for bandwagon-ing!

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 pm

@CareBear, Sorry... I just decided to use the quote. XD

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Haha, since everyone else used it, how could I not use the quote?

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CareBear on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Yayyy trending :) Hehehe I like the use of the quote for everyone! Is so exciting :)

CareBear
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!