Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bellevue High School for the Arts

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Bellevue High School for the Arts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu May 20, 2010 9:44 am

"Hm I'll thing about it." Katra said.
"Thanks for the offer though because I haven't had any luck at all." Katra said.
"I agree some songs are better then others." Katra said with a nod.
"My uncle said it would be better to try with eletric with me at first." Katra said.
"He's a very talented at the guitar." Katra said.
"Maybe he could teach you." Katra said.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby January on Sat May 22, 2010 4:56 am

(If I can join, here are my sheets)
Name: Tristan Clark
Grade: 12th.
Appearance: Image

Name: Reuben (Reubs, nicknamed Sweetpea by some) Clark
Grade: 12th
Appearance: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

January
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby January on Sat May 22, 2010 11:44 am

(Tristan is the older twin, and they are both complete opposites. Reuben is gentle, kind and helpful. Tristan hates everybody and manipulates everyone, especially girls. He's been through almost every girl in the year. They are both straight. Reuben is liked by a lot of people, and he made a good first impression on the girls. He joined the school this year, Tristan joined last year. Reuben knows some of the people in the school, but not many. He is generally a singer, but plays guitar. Tristan plays guitar and drums, there is a vast difference between the twins.

If I can join, that is.)

January
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Sat May 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Callie grinned at Kat, then walked out the changing rooms to the gym, calling out behind her. "That would be cool, thanks,"
Callie went to sit near the kids near the bleachers, ocasionally interjecting into their conversation but otherwise remaining silent, just thinking.

Padrona
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat May 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Kat followed out and shook her head at her brothers.
"You guys are so weird." Kat said.
"We know and we try." Markus said as he took a seat on the bleachers. Jay sat on his left side and Kat on his right.
"So do you guys remember when Uncle Val is going to be here?" Kat asked.
"Nope but I think it's soon." Jay said.
"That's no help." Kat said as she crossed her arms over her chest. Markus laughed and looked at Callie.
"Hey Callie how are you?" Markus called.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Sat May 22, 2010 3:12 pm

"Hi, Markus. I see the mothership hasn't come back to claim you yet," She said, keeping her face blank, then grinning. "I'm good, actually. How was your summer? Kat's sounded pretty good - uneventful, but good." She grinned, sitting back on her elbows and flicking her fringe out of her eyes.

Padrona
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Sat May 22, 2010 3:21 pm

"Hi, Markus. Still haven't been claimed by the mothership?" Callie said, keeping her face blank until she couldn't stand it anymore and grinned.
"I'm good. Same old summer... Eneventful, to say the least. Speaking of summers, how was yours?" Callie asked, leaning back on her elbows and flicking her fringe from her eyes.

Padrona
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat May 22, 2010 3:26 pm

"No it hasn't and Kat keeps praying it will soon." Markus said.
"Not bad actually met someone over by my Uncle's place." Markus said.
"Though she could be nothing more than a friend but it's always good to make friends isn't it?" Markus asked.
"Well if you didn't have that fetish for children's playground equipment..." Kat said.
"It is not a fetish thank you." Markus said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Sat May 22, 2010 3:44 pm

She raised her eyebrows slightly. "Friends are good. Enemies are better. They make life interesting,"
Callie grinned, fiddling with her brown hair, getting bored. She got bored easily, and usually had to find ways to amuse herself - making her look like a complete weirdo, idiot, mental patient... Take your pick, she could do them all at once, and if she didn't she would do them soon. "When does this thing start?"

Padrona
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat May 22, 2010 4:37 pm

"Well eventually maybe." Markus said.
"Markus stop being a pain." Kat said. Jay was going to sit there quietly to keep from getting in his sister or brother's way.
"Hey Callie." Jay said. Jay had always been the quiet one out of the three of them. His mother had always joked that Jay might have been a mute because he hardly cried as a baby.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Sat May 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Callie smiled. "Hi, Jay. Didn't really notice you, I guess. You're too quiet." She teased, still playing with her hair. She had four small plaits in the ponytail, still counting. She pulled another bit of hair from the ponytail and started plaiting it.
"This is super boring. Why do they even have this lesson at an arts school anyways?"

Padrona
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat May 22, 2010 5:05 pm

"We all wonder that." Markus said.
"That way we don't get lazy." Kat said.
"Yes well mom likes to joke with me about that." Jay said.
"Yes she said you could have been a mute for all we knew." Markus said.
"Markus stop that it's not nice." Kat said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Sat May 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Callie smiled ruefully. "Well, some of us do sports out of school,"
She had been in the local tennis team. Not the captain, but a good player. She had quit once she needed more time to waitress and play in the cafe. She had a guitar, but it was second-hand, with faded and peeled Star Wars stickers on it. She sometimes went to try out this acoustic guitar in a music shop she liked, a guitar made from pale wood with some mother of pearl decorations on it. The owner of the shop knew her, and she had a suspicion he was keeping the guitar until she could afford it. All the others similar had sold within days.

Padrona
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat May 22, 2010 5:23 pm

"Yeah but I think it's a school code or something." Kat said.
"You could ask Aunt Eliza about it over the phone." Jay said.
"Yes well those of us who don't seem to need it I guess." Markus said.
"I'll call her after school and see what she says." Kat said. Eliza worked for a school which made things a lot easier.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby January on Sun May 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Tristan walked out of the male changing rooms and sat near the bleachers, with the others but not saying anything. Times like this - when Reuben was in the same class as him - were times when his silence was best used. He looked around the class, noting several girls that he hadn't dated last year; Kat, Callie, and some other girls that he didn't know the names of but would soon enough. He was planning on dating - or at least making out with - all the girls this year.

Reuben emerged from the changing rooms, looking around the gym. He spotted Callie with another girl and two boys. He was new this year and didn't know anyone except Tristan and Callie, since they had lived next-door to eachother for the past 4 years. And he knew that Callie went to this school with his womanizer brother, and didn't want her to be his next project. Reuben had bribed him with $45 to stay away from her, but he knew Tristan wasn't true to his word. He made his way around the edge of the gym, until he was behind Callie. He put his hands over her eyes, grinning. "Guess who,"

January
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Padrona on Sun May 30, 2010 3:47 pm

"Santa," Callie replied solemnly, even though she knew who it was, shaking her head free and turning around to grin at him. "Sweetpea! You made it through your audition! Oh yeah, Kat, Reuben. Reuben, Kat. Markus, Reuben. Reuben, Markus. Jay, Reuben. Reuben, Jay. Or Reubs, or Sweetpea, as I like to call him."

Callie grinned. She had known Reuben for years, and it was good to have an old friend here, instead of the others she had been friends with for about a year.

Padrona
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun May 30, 2010 3:54 pm

"Hi." Kat said.
"Nice to meet you." Markus said. Jay waved. Kat smiled at her brothers and couldn't help but hum the familiar tune of 'Thunderstruck'. While they waited for the teacher to eventually start the class.
"You feel the need to do that?" Markus asked.
"Yes it's a good song." Kat said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zilaaj on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Zack got changed into his gym clothes and walked out looking around to see if he knew anyone in his class. But, to no avail he knew nobody. He walked over to the bleachers and sat down watching everyone talking and waiting for the start of class. "Gah, this is going to blow." He whispered to himself quietly as he leaned back and started to relax waiting on class to start.

Zilaaj
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby January on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Tristan glanced at Zach, rolling his eyes at his younger twin and the rest of his new friends. "Tell me about it. I'm stuck here listening to the Happy Club until Reuben learns the ropes,"

Reuben looked over his shoulder at Tristan, saying innocently. "Sorry, did you get lost on your way to the circus?" He paused, adding quietly so Callie, Jay, Kat and Markus couldn't hear. "And stay away from Callie and Kat. You might feel the need to trample on all the girls this year, but could you avoid them? They're my friends. I don't need two hurt girls on my hands. They'll hit anything within reach,"

Reuben was mainly referring to Callie. He had known her long enough to know that when she got trashed by boyfriends, she often hit him. More than once. But he put up with it, because she then grovelled for weeks. Not that he would have minded if she didn't. She was his best friend. He then looked at Zach, saying. "Hi." And then turning back to Kat, Jay, Makus and Callie.

January
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:54 pm

"Hey I'm thinking the teacher skipped out on us again." Kat said.
"Wow are you sure about that genius?" Markus asked. Kat huffed at her brother and glared at him.
"I don't think he'd skip out on us again it's to much of a running occurrence from last year." Jay said.
"Thank you for that enlightenment Jay but you know the teacher." Markus said.
"I heard they got a new one." Kat said.
"Oh yeah they got a new one alright....I'm looking at him." Markus said.
"Kat Jay he's going to look familiar." Markus said. Kat followed Markus's line of sight and gasped.
"Uncle Ash?" Kat asked.
"Sorry I'm late guys, I forgot I had a class this morning." Acheron said.

OOC: His name is pronounced (pronounced Ack-uh-rohn)

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!