Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Berserk (Animal,Series)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Berserk (Animal,Series)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:42 am

Name: Tigeress (the er is due to a mispronunciation that she has sometimes.)

Nation: Tiger, though very generally speaking, as she is somewhat of a outcast everywhere.

Appearance: Tigeress is large, perhaps larger than most sentient beings. Standing at a large almost 9 ft in height, it is easy to see that the beast-like woman towers over many. Her face, if one could see it under the large, double plated dark helmet depicting a roaring beast with its closed visor, which shuts from the top and has a narrow slit for the eyes to allow the woman to see, would be that of a tiger-like being, as her name suggests.

Her fur is that of red and black, with the black forming wild stripes cover her face and body. Her eyes are glossy and mirror like, as if looking into green mirrors. Oddly, blond, human like hair trails from her head some, giving her a odd appearance, as if being stuck between woman and beast, and it is tied with a red tattered ribbon. Scars trail the face, in some areas, ruining the perfect lines that the stripes would allow. Behind one cat-like ear, there is a dead flower, which she treasures.

The body is encased in heavy full plate of blackened steel, its weight heavier than what most would use, and encases much of her body, and the tiger-like tail is worn inside, actually tucking into the red leather robes the woman wears underneath the small bits of padding, (which is viewed to restrict movement). One would notice though, that the fore-arms are heavier and plated more, clearly to ward off blows and protect the user. However, due to her size these do not get in the way much. The legs are fairly heavy as well, but relatively weak comparing the chest plate, head, and forearms. The armour itself is well crafted, as one can bend over easily. Its design seems semi-asian, as if attempting to bring the armour of knightly men of Europe to the flexibility and movement of The Knights of the Rising Sun. There are engravings here and there, but few would know there meaning.

The body underneath is lithe and womanly, but very powerful. Like the cat-like creature she represents, every muscle is fluid and powerful. If one could look underneath the armoured shell, they would see the beautifully stitched red leather robes that seem to hug the woman’s figure well, but stay relatively lose in areas so movement isn’t restricted at all. If one could see even further, they would see the hundreds of tiny scars, caused by the woman’s body unable to handle its own force. Most of these are hidden underneath the medium length fur, yet undeniable at a touch.

A great bladed sword, slightly curved and two handed is seen upon her shoulder, in a scabbard that allows the user to unbutton it, instead of trying to draw the massive weapon, as its blade and hilt are enormous in size, far out doing most traditional weapons with its proportions. It is heavy, even for such a great weapon, but seemingly in an attempt to match the size and body of the woman. It has a slight area near the cross guard that is unsharpened so that the weapon can function as a makeshift spear of sorts. Overall, the blade is roughly 7 and a half feet, and weighs a considerable amount. Its width is rather wide as well, a necessary action to add to weight of the weapon. It would seem that the weapon is designed to mainly crush and cut at the same time.

Her movements are slow and thoughtful, as if considering something deep and philosophical. She often stares at the ground, rather than at people when talking, even though her size sometimes makes it difficult for her to do both.

Personality: Due to Tigeress’s fighting style, her personality is essentially two people.

Outside of combat, the beast-like woman is loving and philosophical, often sad, as if contemplating the nature of things. She has a strong love of nature, taking pleasure in smells and feels. Her whole life is based on β€œfeeling”, and as such, she often tries to rationalize her feelings.

She has more wisdom than book smarts; being illiterate yet has a very high vocabulary. A romantic way of talking greets her, and a very proud nature follows. In truth, she is a wanderer that is searching for a reason for her existence. This world, and whatever ones she may encounter holds the answer.

The irony is, because she is a mixture of two worlds, she belives she has no journey after death, so she must move on and enjoy every moment to its fullest, thus her mind is open to try many things, and many times she neglects her thoughtful nature to simply do.

She does not hold her emotions well, and many times, they lead her actions. This can be problematic, as she can be compulsive. Often times, unlike other people who may simply say β€œgood bye” and feel sad, she might bawl, like a child, lacking the ability to control them. Also, having no "soul "gives her no ability to temper her emotions, as the β€œsoul” is the medium for the β€œheart”... And without it, the β€œheart” roams freely.

In combat, Tigeress is a wildly berserk and greatly spiritual warrior. This odd combination is due to two facts. Her life is built on feelings, and the feeling given in battle is like none other,. Secondly, she suffers from hallucinations during combat that are considered otherworldly journeys to her, and help with spiritual awareness.

She is a true berserker, at least by her own definition, because she fights with her β€œheart”, not her anger. She throws all of her emotions into battle, not only rage, but happiness and sorrow alike. This edge makes it hard to destroy her spirit, as every wound enhances the hallucinations, and offers enlightment on her journey, to learn every feeling, even that of pain. Eventually, this will help her realize what she is, as she already understands who.

Skills: The woman has traveled from battlefield to battlefield in her life and often wanders alone. She is a member of the tiger, that has yet to find something to dedicate her life to, and thus travels, as survival is trivial to understanding herself. In her journeys, she has learned much of combat, particularly the use of the great bladed sword she carries. Her travels have hardened her already powerful body and served to enhance her knowledge of the road. Her ability to calm others is quite noticeable, as her size and motherly nature make her easily likable. A very useful ability is the one to roar, so loudly that it can hurt herself as well as others greatly, but mostly it is extremely menacing and serves to make her opponents frightened of her. A love a dance graces her. The use and maintaining of armor is necessary for her life.

Abilties: Tigeress has not a soul, and thus no powers, . Her hands are often lacking the dexterity needed to be a proficient writer, or archer. Her size makes it nearly impossible for her to be stealthy for long, (though if she stood still and waited in the dark, she would be relatively invisible.) Her knowledge of wide spread tactics further limit her, as she has difficulty leading others, and primarily serves a combat role and a good friend. To adapt, she is physically robust, perhaps even to legendary levels. Her strength allows her to pick up heavy objects with little or no trouble at all, as if they are glass. Her speed of foot is considerable as well, being trained in combat where one must rush the opponent. Her endurance is otherworldly, as her body can take far more than most others. Her style of warfare, which of a berserker enhances these abilities drastically, makes her a frightening opponent in melee combat, particularly as they force the nervous system into overloads through high amounts of adrenaline. Naturally, this ability can last so long before the victim suddenly drops, unconscious or dead, but due to being beast-like, it may go on for quite awhile.

Upon receiving heavy injuries, the woman hallucinates greatly… leading to a moment of pure bliss during combat. In this moment, she dedicates every physical bit of herself, and her mental one is sacrificed as well.. she becomes lost in another world. These moments force her body to steadily destroy itself, which will, if it doesn’t kill her during the battle, shave years of her already small life away. Naturally, this is only when fully used, as Tigeress always suffers these hallucinations. In theory, the worse you hurt her, the stronger she gets, but of course, the quicker her strength will run out as well.

Bio: The woman is stuck in a form not quite full beast, nor quite human. This is because at a young age, unlike all others who had some form of unlockable power, she had nothing. In a attempt to free the power that was thought to lie inside, she was forced to change from human to beast many times, and the results became permanent, a mid change postion.

She is something of a outcast in the Tiger Nation, for while extremely powerful and loyal, she is different.. human.. lacking many beast-like features. Her age gives her considerable knowledge though, and her travels furthering her.

Have been approved :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tigeress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nrocha20 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Curse you poeple and your lack of lizard love.
There is a rather large chance that I am insane. Talk to me on chat if you wish to find out for yourself.

"A picture may speak a thousand words, but a thousand words paint a beautiful picture."

The Forsaken Era Intro (http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-forsaken-era-t33713.html)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nrocha20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Heh, don't worry nrocha20, I'll go ahead and make a lizard as well. Anyone, feel free to wip up another character as you so desire. But please, if you make an extra, no more wolves or tigers.
With the blood moon rising to the air. The sky turns red, only the stars showing through. Shadows lurk every corner, the wolves howl in a frenzied rage. Watch your back, the wolf of valor has taken the feild.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Haha, so it's alright if we make another? Good. I'd like to make one. nrocha20, I was having a hard time deciding between lizard and wolf. I'll post one as soon as I can!

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Okay, here I am again with my lizard nation character!

Name: Airi
Nation: Lizard Nation
Appearance: Image
Animal Appearance: Her scales are a rich, dark blue over her whole body, but the tip of her tail is white.
Power: Mind reading. Airi can willingly read the mind of anyone she chooses. However, she can only use it in human form, and if the person she's trying to read is trained well enough, they can block her out.
Mate: None at the moment
Personality: When Airi knows what she wants, she goes for it. She's not afraid to speak her mind and opinions, and always fights for what she thinks is right. Airi has a strong and natural dislike for the other nations, and restrains herself from causing any fights or trouble at the meetings. Most of the time she makes smart decisions, and tries to be kind to everyone in her nation. However, she doesn't feel very dutiful, and slacks on her duties.
Weapon specialty: Staff

*Spread the lizard love!*

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Haha... Lack of lizard love!

Sorry, I would make a lizard as well, but I already have three characters, so...

And I love my twins... *glomps*

Xai: Aw, I love you too!
Xen: Get off me... -_-
Me: Why would I do that, Xen?
Xen: You frighten me sometimes.

Heh... Couldn't resist.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:49 pm

*Glomps Xen*
But you love her anyways.

I'm thinking of making a ferret or a lizard...
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:58 pm

O.O Get away from my Xen!

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:23 am

Well, it seems we need a lizard.. So I will be a lizard so awesome.. so amazingly witty.. so green...

One who can save you when something bad happens! One that can help you if you need advise, or offer a freindly quote to make your day better...

Thats right... I.. I am... http://fullofsnark.com/wp-content/uploa ... /gecko.jpg

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:29 am

Amazingly witty? And green? Okay then...

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:34 am

Haha, don't suppose you want to see the character sheet? *grins cheekily* It was just meant for some humor. :)

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:50 am

Ok! I'm in the works of the Lizard Nation! And sorry my Character sheets are taking so long, if you have not noticed I am a little slow and busy. But you can expect them by friday.

EDIT:
LIZARD NATION IS HERE!
Last edited by WolfofValor on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:57 am

Wolf Character sheet. (in progress) (In progress of the others)

Name: Kravos Takarashi Horondo

Nation: Wolven Nation

Power: Explosive touch. Thats right, while in his animal form if he touches anything, and wants it gone, it will explode. If he wants to kill someone, he must make contact with their skin. That, or he can just touch the armor and make it a huge explosion. A shockwave is a possibility when creating this explosion. There is only one bad side effect that comes with this power. The bigger the explosion, the more energy it takes. This can include taking away his life if he tries to hard.

Mate: None

Personality: Rather quiet on his own emotions, due to it being a ''weakness'' to him. In battle, he does not disregard the possibility of death in fact he looks forward to it. As some, he desires death during battle, instead of death by age. Even though he tries not to show emotion, if someone he cares about is in a bad situation, he will jump in and take over. Forcing the one he cares about to leave, one way, or another.
Its as if he refuses to walk as human, constantly he remains in his wolven form. Again, to him the human form only shows weakness.

Weapon specialty: Claws, Katars
Last edited by WolfofValor on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:53 am

Name: Orion
Nation: Lion Nation
Appearance: Orion stands at a 5’7” and weighs in at around 145lbs. He has a fair skin complexion but looks slightly tanned from dirt, and a mix between light brown and blonde hair. He is rather scrawny and has little muscle but is very athletic and has a large lung capacity. His hair is long grown and is very tatty, taking a somewhat spiked looked. He hears a worn pair of light brown sack cloth jeans that he keeps tied to him with a length of twine. He tends to wear an old ragged white sack cloth shirt that no longer has sleeve of any sort and is beginning to rip away around the bottom trim. He wears no shoes.
Animal appearance: 6’9” 265lbs Image
Power: Ferocity – An adrenaline rush gives him increased strength, endurance, and stamina - if used unwisely in battle he could substain wounds that afterwards could leave his seriously injured, or even dead.
Mate: N/A
Personality: Orion is a kind hearted teen who cares deeply for those around him, taking time to help others instead of himself. However he is as free as a bird, enjoying the simple things in life rather then get stressed over the cares of the day. He believes in living in the moment because the past is the past and the future is unknown until it’s the present.
Weapon: Swords
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nrocha20 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Ryoko Neko wrote:Okay, here I am again with my lizard nation character!

*Spread the lizard love!*

YAY! I'd hug you, but I do not know where you live. So, I will give you an Internet huggle.

*Internet Huggles*

nrocha20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Name:
Nightwing of Sky Walkers

Nation:
Wolf Nation

Animal Appearance:

Extra Details:
A large shackle is clamped around the beast's right front paw. The shackle loosely dangles as it moves, a large chain dragging behind it, broken savagely at the end. The shackle is in bad shape, beaten, dented, and caked with dried blood. She has the power to get rid of it, but wont.

Human Appearance:

Extra Details:
A large shackle is clamped around the girl's right leg. The shackle loosely dangles as she moves, a large chain dragging behind it, broken savagely at the end. The shackle is in bad shape, beaten, dented, and caked with dried blood. She has the power to get rid of it, but wont.

She also has a large black star tattoo on her left shoulder.

Power:
Nightwing has the power to increase her agility and speed when her adrenaline is kicked into high gear. She only has this ability for a limited amount of time and once that runs out, she is left drained of energy. While in this state, her strength is increased but at a consequence of decreased defense.

Mate:
None

Personality:
Nightwing is unnaturally cold. She has really bad trust issues, has a horrid temper, and the body of a goddess to boot. She flirts tenaciously and is often called Satan in Tribal. Nightwing is usually silent, until she feels the need to be frisky, at which she does freely.

Weapon specialty:
Claws, Fangs, Kusari-gama, and Katana.
No. Just no. No.

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 am

Everyone start posting when you so wish. The individual threads are in the first post. So go have fun guys!.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:42 am

Hey Wolfofvalor I have a question. Where would my character fit in? He is neither a wolf, tiger, or lizard.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:49 am

Hmm, good question... Ok Orion, this will help you out for a temporary. He is a more confusing part,if you guys travel to another nation, you will have to switch to THAT thread. So Orion, go ahead and take your pick on a thread to start in, and you can eventually make your way back to your nation if you so wish. That is of course when we get more people to start those threads. I really wish some Wolves can start posting though.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:08 am

KK. I think I'll start off in the wolf nation. Also when you make the Lion nation can it be a area like the Savannas?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!