Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Berserk (Animal,Series)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Berserk (Animal,Series)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:08 pm

First off, since this is the beginning post of the series, I shall tell you what it is about. You see, I need a mass population in order to make this completely work. The entire series will cover a world, so many nations shall take place. Wolven Nation, Tiger Nation, Lizard Nation, Snake Nation, etc.. To reduce posting errors and reply errors, this will be spread across many topics on the one and only RolePlayGateway! All nations meet in one topic that will be labeled Berserk (IC),( Animal Series). This is where all nations shall compete, find peace, or even find love. If you are a tiger and wish to meet a squirrel, this is where you have to do it.

I do understand this is asking a lot, but try to understand here. This as you guessed it, is an animal RP, but with a shapeshifter twist. Every character will have a human form, and ONE animal form. The animal form choses what nation they serve under or where there homeland is. As a human you get the specialty of a weapon, (spears,bows,etc..) the animal forms will be Bi-peds( stands and walks on two legs) each animal form gets one power, think wisely because some powers can cause more then one effect ( but try to make it fair).

With more requests, or more members, I shall add-on the story line. Right now i only desire to see if this kicks off. And I hope for some Moderators to check it out aswell.

RULES
1: No god modding, I would like you to try and make some weakness to your power.
2: Romance is not forced, but it is allowed and encouraged. Don't get to crazy though.
3: Respect all, even those who oppose you.
4: Please no one liners
5: Invite people!!! (not a must but appreciated)

As far as character sheets go, put them here,
EXAMPLE:
Name: (Brad Urgenhite '' Dreamkiller'')
Nation: (Animal) Nation
Appearance: (tall, dark short hair, slim, no muscle) Pictures Accepted (Anime included)
Animal Appearance: (tall, black hair with red streaks going down fur, aggresive looking) --------- EXAMPLE...Image
Power: (Invisibility, but can not attack while invisible)
Mate: (Later)
Personality: ( Hes a chewbacca he loves hugging people with his giant furry arms.( I really don't care, just try) )
Weapon specialty: (Crossbow)

Our Nations!
Wolven Nation http://www.roleplaygateway.com/wolven-nation-animal-series-t33217.html
Tiger Nation http://www.roleplaygateway.com/tiger-nation-animal-series-t33218.html
Lizard Nation http://www.roleplaygateway.com/lizard-nation-animal-series-t33306.html

Our members
Wolven Nation
Lyca Eve Seelie-played by Armageddon (Still want her?)
Juliet- played by Horseygirl
Taylor Juleppi- played by rubywolf1993
Frei- played by Ryoko Neko
Kravos Takarashi Horondo- played by WolfofValor
Nightwing of Sky Walkers-played by Miyokoshi

Lizard Nation
James Kelly-played by nrocha20
Airi-played by Ryoko Neko

Tiger Nation
Namine Hexe- played by Forensic_Anthro
Artemis Nymh- played by Hidden Dreams
Xen Ayo Marx- played by Armageddon
Xai Neyo Marx- played by Armageddon
Tigeress-played by Tigeress

Lion Nation
Orion- played by Orion Vryce
Last edited by WolfofValor on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
With the blood moon rising to the air. The sky turns red, only the stars showing through. Shadows lurk every corner, the wolves howl in a frenzied rage. Watch your back, the wolf of valor has taken the feild.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Berserk (Animal,Series)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nrocha20 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:11 am

This looks fun, like really REALLY fun. I'll be juggling a few things, buuuut. eh. I have no life anyway.

Name: James Kelly

Nation: Lizard Nation

Appearance: (Please note that this user cannot draw, and doesn’t feel comfortable using other peoples pictures)
James is rather on the tall side at about six foot, he has brown hair and brown eyes, he has some muscles, but nothing truly noticeable. Face is blemish free, and eyelashes short, he is void of hair other than the patch on his head, shaved Military style. Due to a training accident, the index finger on James’s left hand is missing. It causes no real strife other than small jolts of pain every now and again though.

Animal Appearance: James’s scales are painted a rough red color, his body of human stature, yet still very lizard like. His tail is but a meter long, though his reptile face elegant. His face has the same reddish color as the rest of his body, but a few black scales surrounding his eye sockets. Due to his lizardness, he has no hair, and his eyes are of the simple reptile form. In this form, James can swim at impressive speeds.
Power: Can breathe underwater

Mate: Nonexistent at the time

Personality: Duty. It is the word that makes up James’s entire personality. If there is something that he can do for his nation, it will be done to the complete best of his abilities, if his abilities are not enough, he will continue to attempt until it is done. If the task is impossible, then he will scold himself with rigorous training or punishment.
There really is nothing James cares more for then duty, though; honour is up there with it. James’s sense of duty makes him oblivious to many other things in his life, which is why he never attempted to look for a mate. This of course has left a small void in his gut, but his obliviousness assists him in ignoring it.

Weapon specialty: Duel Swords
There is a rather large chance that I am insane. Talk to me on chat if you wish to find out for yourself.

"A picture may speak a thousand words, but a thousand words paint a beautiful picture."

The Forsaken Era Intro (http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-forsaken-era-t33713.html)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nrocha20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:50 am

Name
Namine Hexe

Nation
Tiger Nation

Appearance

Animal Appearance

Power
She has been drawing a story of a boy and what she draws him doing happens. In a sense she has power over him. She doesn't have to draw what happens, though. The boy is a real person. A warrior. In times of great need she can bring him to her and hope that he will help, though it is nearly guaranteed because of the boy's pure heart.
She can also create things using her sketch book, but if her papers are damaged it can damage the boy's memories, or damage the object of her creation. If her papers were ruined the boy would die and her objects would disappear.

Mate
N/A

Personality
Namine is a timid girl that prefers to keep to herself and her sketch pad. She often feels lonely though.

Weapon
She prefers not to fight, but when she has to she keeps to the back of the fight and use her powers to assist others. If she is in need of help or in close proximity to an enemy she brings Roxas, the boy that she drew, into the picture.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:24 am

May I join?

Name: Lyca Eve Seelie
Nation: Wolf Nation
Appearance: Image
Animal Appearance: Image
Power: Lyca's affinity is a sort of ability to create hallucinations, they think they see things that aren't there. She can make someone think they're been stabbed during an attack, and while they're screaming like little girls, she can easily attack. Lyca's ability isn't all mighty, when she's creating this hallucination. She needs great focus and she kind forgets where she is for a few seconds when coming out of a sort of trance when she singles out a certain person for a hallucination, therefore, leaving her open to an attack. Lyca can also only create a hallucination for one person at a time.
Mate: None, currently.
Personality: Curious and a little shy, Lyca is the one whom will try to stop a fight rather than creating one, she's the peacemaker. She tends to look at things differently than other people and is quick to try to find good in someone even if no one else sees it.
Weapon specialty: A naginata. Image

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Awesome, glad you all are willing to jump in. All are excepted, though Forensic, hope you remember the animal form uses the power. The animal forms are also Bi-peds, just a reminder. Armageddon, i love the power lol. We need at least two people per nation, so grab some friends and I'll throw the threads togher. Armageddon, again you are already set on this one for I will be in the Wolven Nation as well. Feel free to make multi-characters! Just make em in different color text. My character sheet will be put up here in awhile, hopefully today.

So far, whats ready to start
Wolven Nation!

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Name: Juliet
Nation: wolf Nation
Animal Appearance: Very Light silvor with blue eyes and a white face and the tips of her ears are black Power: can use fire but can't use her power when she is wet
Mate: none currently
Personality: Surper sweet, stubburn, with a kind heart and is perky most of the time
Weapon specialty: bow and arrow
Last edited by Horseygirl on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Haha, thank you, Wolfofvalor, I love her gift as well!

I love you're avatar, HorseyGirl. xD So, so true.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Name: Taylor Juleppi
Nation : Wolf Nation
Power : In her wolf-form, she can cause pain to someone by simply looking into their eyes. It makes their brain send an instanious hormone into their blood which burns their insides, but cannot be physically seen other than the person writhing in pain. If used severly, this can kill someone from the inside out, leaving no trace...the perfect crime.
Human Appearance : Piercing blue eyes, long black layered hair and pale-ish skin.
Animal Appearance: Black, thick soft fur, wavy on her belly, thick busy tail almost constantly wagging around gently and an electric blue streak running from the tip of her muzzle, up the centre of head and down the spine right until it reaches the tip of the tail. Each foot is white, effectively looking like she has socks on.
Mate : looking for one
Personality: Caring at heart, but puts on a tough exterior for those she doesnt really know. Taylor (Tay) is a very good fighter and really aggressive when you get on the wrong side of her.
Weapon Speciality: Image <----this
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:20 pm

I hope more people sign up for this! It sounds like fun.

Name: Frei
Nation: Wolf Nation
Animal Appearance: Black wolf, kind of small. His paws are silver
Power: Summons. Frei is able to summon a spirit, or even demon from the spirutal world to assist him. However, he uses it only in dire situations as it takes up most of his strength and energy. Last time he called a spirit, he coughed up blood and passed out for two days. He's found though, that as he's gotten older, he doesn't lose so much energy.
Mate: None at the moment
Personality: Frei is a young boy who likes sweets and girls. He never transforms fully into a human, he always leaves his ears and tail. Even he's not sure why. Depsite his scrawny appearance, he shouldn't be mistaken as weak. he enjoys picking fights, and showing off. He has a strong heart, will, and determination, and is easy to make mad.Frei hardly ever thinks first before acting, which gets him into trouble, and tough situations.
Weapon specialty: Spear

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:30 pm

*Sigh*
Everyone likes wolves... No tigers or lizards in the bunch except for nrocha and I.
Come on people, our characters are lonely!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 pm

oh... I can change mine if needed. Didn't even notice that. Ha

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:09 am

'tis okay. x-D

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:12 am

Haha. Nice, Twin. I was thinking of making Lyca a Tiger but I changed my mind and decided on Wolf... I could always bring in my dear Jason. xD

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:27 pm

You should, Twin! I wanna know how Namine would react to him. xD

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Nice, im getting the sign-ups I so desired, though alot of wolves. Does no one want to be a raven or something?

By the way, later today the Wolven Nation Thread shall be put up. When you post in that you are stuck as a wolf, and there is no going back. Unless you make another character that is. Go ahead and edit around you profile now, and all that good stuff. As we advance though, I may want you guys/gals to come back and edit your profiles to include things that happen during the story.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 pm

This looks fun~

Name:
Artemis Nymh

Nation:
Tiger Nation

Appearance:

Animal Appearance:

Power:
The control over wind. She mainly uses it for mobility by 'riding the wind' to speed herself up. She occasionally uses it offensively, but only when she has to.

Mate:
None currently

Personality:
Artemis is always serious about things and rarely lets her guard down. She feels that her purpose is to protect those weaker than herself.

Weapon specialty:
Scythe

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nrocha20 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:22 pm

What? No one likes lizards? I personally think that they can be cuter than wolves. Which is odd, both lizards and wolves have ben associated with evil and the like, but people only realize that wolves are awesome. What about the reptiles? Frogs, lizards, aligators, snakes, dinosaurs, and the like. :'(

nrocha20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Awwh D: I personally think that lizards and other reptiles are adorable (Which is why I'm stuck talking to people on here XD), but tigers are my favorite animals >.<

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Eah, I think I'll toss my twins in instead. If that's okay with me having as many characters as this...

Name: Xen Ayo Marx
Nation: Tiger Nation
Appearance: ---> The boy on the left. Image
Animal Appearance: Image
Power: Xen creates a sort of shield around himself that makes people bounce back when they try to attack him. It only works for short periods of time though, only about ten minutes and it takes about fifteen minutes to recreate the shield, and it leaves him feeling tired, as it takes a lot of focus and strength to create this shield.
Mate: None.
Personality: Xen can be sweet when he wants to, but for the most part he puts on a mask that not many people besides his twin brother can see past. He can be difficult at times, especially when trying to get him to try something new. Xen is a rather quiet guy, he tries to distance himself from others but ends up following his brother like a lost puppy anyways. He has some trust issues, but don't doubt it, once he's you're friend, he is very loyal and will do almost anything for you.
Weapon specialty: A spear.

Name: Xai Neyo Marx
Nation: Tiger Nation
Appearance: Image <--- Boy on the right.
Animal Appearance:
Power: Xai has the ability to absorbe someone's fear for short amounts of time - He can feel someone's emotions by physical touch, and if around a person enough - like he can with his twin brother - Take away the emotion fear. The reason he can only do this with fear is unknown, the only problem with this affinity is that he ends up having that one person's fear the whole time he has absorbed it, Xai's gift isn't exactly useful on the battle field, so... He doesn't use it much.
Mate: None.
Personality: Xai is much more social than his twin, this is a proven fact. He loves to go hang out with everybody, and he tends to be less easily angered than his brother. He's cheerful and is a bit talkative at times, Xai is more upset by things then his brother and is more comfortable showing his emotions in front of others. He's known for thinking things through before barging in, 'Get the facts sorted out and then go in, knowing what you're up against.' is always what Xai says, but don't think him cowardly because you'll seriously regret it.
Weapon specialty: A katana.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Ok! Im working on everything right now! Apparently it shifted from wolves to tigers, so I will make a few extra chars to match the needs in this. By the way, if you guys wish to be a ruler of the nation or anything feel free. Tiger and Wolf National threads are being set up now, all links shall be posted here.

I just noticed something, I forgot to mention, yes you can talk in your animal forms. Anyways, i'll set everything up right now, hope yall are excited! Still need more members though... Don't forget we are working with bi-peds(walks on two legs), not quadra-peds(walks on four legs).

URLs to the threads will be in first post!

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!