Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beware Beyond This Point: Tharr Be Pirates!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Beware Beyond This Point: Tharr Be Pirates!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:27 am

All right, ladies and gentlemen. I decided to try my hand at making a pirate rp. There's not much, but if you'd like to help out, please send me ideas. I'd appreciate them. Here's what I have so far:

A treasure map. One that holds the directions to a mountain of gold. Hidden within its folds a world of adventure and riches. A parchment, a document, and a secret to a family's riches. Passed from generation to generation until the location disappears from the family's mind, leaving the map the holder of its wonders.

One hundred years after the treasure map is stolen and given to another family, one of pirates. Four generations of pirates try to search for the gold, but none have returned with the successful tale and the glorious riches.

If anyone is intersted, let me know and I'll put up an OOC and then an IC thread. So please, feel free to add to my ideas and whatnot or tell me if you'd like to join. I'll be tweaking the ideas on paper and getting everything ready.

~Rose~
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Beware Beyond This Point: Tharr Be Pirates!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:55 am

im intrested , but it resembles one piece lol .\\\

but could we be like captains and stuff , and can i use jack sparow .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 pm

It's not quite like one piece. Its more like the Possibly Pirates threads going on, just different, I guess. If that makes any sense. I'm an active rper in the PP threads and since PP2 has slowed down to an almost dead stop I thought I'd try my hand at starting a pirate rp.

I'd rather you not use the exact copy of Jack Sparrow, but you may use someone like him. You may use the way he looks and whatnot, but you cannot copyright his character. I apologize, but that would ruin a hopefully good roleplay.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:11 am

Red Roger Rackham, rum connoisseur and rapid-fire cannoneer, ready fer a shot at some precious booty!
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tetrino
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:15 am

Welcome aboard, Tetrino my love.
----------------

The ship's name is Armanthea and is located in the portown of Tortuga... (yes I know, but hell)...

More info coming soon

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:55 am

One treasure map = given to a family of pirates

The map is legendary, leading to Parrot Island.

The ship = Armanthea

That's what I've got so far... sorry its taking so long. My boyo keeps me pretty actively busy.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:27 pm

I'd be interested. I was in "A 'Tail' of Pirates", but that never really took off. This sounds fun though, so count me in.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:04 pm

Welcome aboard, matey.

The ship'll be sailing in a few days, methinks. Just tweaking ideas.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadlynightpleasure on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:44 pm

I twould like to joineth the crew, my lady Rose. If you would please accept me, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.
I am the colour of the darkest night, the colour of the darkest ocean...

deadlynightpleasure
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:33 am

UPDATE:

Many lives have sought out the fabled gold and treasure of Parrot Island, but most of those lives were lost or people thought were insane. The legend of the map, not the legend on the map, is said that once you reach the fabled Parrot Island, there is not only one city filled with one type of treasure, but several dwellings all holding their own little secret treasures and chests filled with more treasure maps.

Armoury

Stick o'wood
Dagger
Twin Daggers
Sabre
Pistol
Rifle
Handgrenade

Types of Ships

Rowboat
Sloo[
Schooner
Merchant Carrier
Dutch Fluet

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:14 am

Dread Pirate Flint reportin' fo duty, ma'am. When da we start teg pillagin' and plunderin'? Arr!

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:19 pm

AAY!!

Cant port off without a decent crew! and without me you aint got no decent crew!!

plus the last Pirate RP i was in died o.O

dibs on duel Rapiers!
β€œMan can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:13 pm

Welcome aboard mateys!!

Still working on a few tweaks, but the IC will be online here in the next few days. Sadly there will be a time when I won't be on for a few weeks. Family business to attend to and whatnot, so I may wait until after then to post it up...

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Awh : (

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:33 pm

All right, lads,

I shall be setting everything up this coming week. I have been online, yes, but busy with other things. No fear, I have everything planned out fer this rp.

If ye are still wantin' ta be part o'tha crew, lemme know!

~Rose~

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:07 pm

WEEEEEeeelllll, i'd be cool to join 2 Pirate RP's but i haev one i am stetting up, all i am doing is getting players.

Dont get mad because of advertising, but since this IS technically a pirate post

Pirates of the Sky

Check it out and see if it tickles your fancy XD

(i'm editing it a bit to be more to the point about things.)

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!