Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beyond the Realms

Beyond the Realms

a part of “Beyond the Realms”, a fictional universe by IronPhoenix.

The wheel turns, and people from all over the whole of creation try to find their way in it, even if they have to fight for their lives. (Advanced, play what you want, persistent world RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beyond the Realms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beyond the Realms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beyond the Realms"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

This post has now been edited.

Whoopdedoo.
Last edited by IronPhoenix on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Beyond the Realms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:37 am

You have peaked my interest.

Is there a specific background that a character must follow, or, if the character is imported, are they allowed to keep the background that has been placed upon them already?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:18 pm

As I said, a character's history must be unique to it from any other scorce material, so there is no specific line for them to follow.

By imports I assume you refer to characters from previous RPs correct? I'm which case I will allow them if they are formated to the character app I provided.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 pm

This looks like the place for my new character I want to try out. How about it Phoe, you still in on this rp?

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Of course I'm still here. Just send it in when its ready.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Well, I guess now I have a chance to be a dragonborn. XD

Well, I'm kinda overflowing in RPs, so I probably wont join, but this looks really well thought out and shit. Definetly wouldn't doubt this being good if you find dedicated Rpers! :D

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:20 pm

I have a few questions, would you like to send it to pm or want me to post them here for future reference?

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm

A PM will be enough.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elizabeth ArStrange on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 am

Ello'! I've got a character I've already put some thought into for a paper and pencil D&D game, but my work schedule and generally introverted nature has prevented me from playing her to the extent I had hoped in that setting... maybe she could find a place here?

I'll PM you her skeleton momentarily.
EDIT: I've got everything but her personality written up. She's a scarred sorceress, so hopefully that won't get snatched up if I wait until tomorrow to finish?

EDIT: By independent from source material, I assume you mean another series or roleplay? Mine's based on D&D backgrounds and whatnot, so I think I'm okay... And I'm off to make an obligatory 10 posts so I can send a PM...

Elizabeth ArStrange
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 pm

I'd first like to apologize to everyone for not responding in nearely a week. Many unexpectyed things preocupied me in a way I didn't think possible. Construction and implementation will recomence.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 pm

I'm very interested. However my knowledge of DnD(even if it light in this role play in terms of rules and essence or not) is extremely limited although I've been RP'ing for a long time.

I have an old race I made when I was young that I would like to try out-don't worry, they aren't OP. In fact their personalities overall as a race suck. They use swarm tactics and immunity to pain introduced flinching/paralysis and so on to attack fearless in rushes, normally using dead body(their own marginally) mountains from kamikazi to tire out fighters and muont archers on. Obviously my character won't be like that since that would make his tactics and style boring-I also plan to retwink them alot to work.

I'll re-read the rules but I might need some lenience to any noobiness I show to these kind of RP's.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!