Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: A former captain.

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Bleach: A former captain.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:56 pm

The charactor I will use: Hirako Shinji. The Fith Sqaud Captain, version.
The area: Soul Society.
The time: Sunday, Afternoon.
Codition Of Weather: Rain-fall. though, gentle.
A few rules that are basic. The charactor must be official, from bleach. if you cannot tell from the title. The typical shunpo, or shikai. does not need preparation. the bankai, or large-scale moves are needed for some small-preporation. I would prefer someone with experience in the area of bleach. someone who has some experience with roleplay itself. I await a true challenge.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Bleach: A former captain.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:18 pm

Just because you want a true challenge, and I need to exercise my usage of Byakuya, I will fight you. Obviously, as stated, I will be using Kuchiki Byakuya; in his current form.

I would also like to set up a few stipulations of my own, however:

*All posts are to have a three paragraph minimum.
*A paragraph is more than just one or two sentences.
*No closed actions.
*Then the obvious stuff: No God-Modding, Spell check your posts, No meta-gaming etc etc; just normal roleplaying standards.

If you're cool with that, then start us off.
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:24 pm

His haori fell around ankle level. each step took, made the uniform dance around his structure. It was an offcial material. only one of captain level would possesse such a uniform, their statues were to be made one that a person could not rival. His hand fell onto the sheath around his hip. the saya, was a tent-crimson with the handle identical in appearance. His common, narrow eye'd feature was no different. His free-hand, fell limp within the content of his uniform. "Kuchiki Byakuya. I wonder how far your strength has fallen. I wonder, if the noble family of kuchiki is worthy of their praise. or if their praise is only a tale. I suppose such will be told in this spar. I expect the best from you." His lips were inches apart. his current form, took in a small inhale. his thumb, of the paticular hand that fell onto the sheath. was position onto the saya, the small length that made the connection between the two bodies. The sun-lit area was dim. the star of flame, began a decent. It would soon turn from the afternoon. into night. Let the war-commence."
OOC: I'd like to keep the post limit open. I'm not one to set a rule for that. I mean, I would not prefer a short post. but not one that will flood the room, if that is okay with you.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:19 pm

OOC: Well, it is one of the stipulations I have when I fight: That the person I am fighting with make the same amount of effort as I. If you're unwilling to do so, then I will pass on this fight.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!