Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Shattered Rebellion

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Bleach: Shattered Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:57 pm

In the years since the Soul King left only the mightiest Soul Reapers have been granted enterance to the Palace. However, with a great battle having killed several Captains and the Sereitei just begining to resemble a state of normalcy, a group of assassins who had managed to infultrate the Palace have emerged after failing to kill the King. Having caused chaos in the Soul Society, leaving a great many of the squad members injured, the assassins have fled into the World of the Living and disappeared.

The Captain commander has ordered the assassins found and taken dead or alive. To accomplish this the most powerful fighters of the Soul Society will meet with a group of Humans who have recently awakened their powers thanks largely to the massive release of power in the previous battle.

The idea is that the RP will start with the Humans who have special powers fighting a group of hollow in the world of the Living while the squad members go through a meet and greet ending in the Captains going to the first Captains Meeting. At this point a gate opens and the five assassins come burning through to reach their escape. From then on we fight to find and defeat them, and those who play the assassins fight to eliminate use and complete their mission.

Setting: I figure it might as well be a completely canon set in the same time as the series but completely different people, Aizen's betrayal is not the battle i was thinking of, and what happened I haven't really thought of yet. Point is that it’s basically the same as the show with new characters.

Players: I need some input on how many people would like to be Captains and Soul Reapers and how many would like to be Humans or the Assassins. Pleas post any ideas you have on the story and such along with what kind of character you would like to play. Captains or Squad Members should post their preferred squad. (Note, Squad Thirteen and Eleven Captains are already reserved)

I have been searching for a good active Bleach RP and couldn't find one that wasn't inactive or soon to be that way, so i decided to make one.

Anyone who wants to play the bad guys please do so, its more fun to play with real people then with NPCs!
What cha think?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Bleach: Shattered Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:08 am

Count me in, but not on a bad guy position.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Okay, i made the RP, hope you guys will join soon!
Heres the link, I'll see if i can get this moved to Roleplayers Wanted

roleplay/bleach-shattered-rebellion/

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Thread moved as per request.

Best of luck finding players!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 am

Thanks your Mighty Awesomeness! Now down to business. We need two more captains who survived the battle before the rp. If you are one of these cptains you should contact each other captain player and get info on their bankai as those two captains and myelf were at their captain exam.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:19 am

We still need a Captain for the 12th squad and there are several non specific Captain positions available.

The RP has technically started but there is still plenty of time to join up, so please check it out! the action won't wait forever so hurry up and get your characters in!

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:20 am

There ar only two captain slots open now, squad 5 and squad 12!
Hurry and join befroe thefirst Captains meeting!

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!