Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Shattered Rebellion

Bleach: Shattered Rebellion

a part of “Bleach: Shattered Rebellion”, a fictional universe by Elrith Eldwind.

When the 13 Court Guard Squads are thrown into battle with a set of new officers who have yet to see the battlefield against a group of would be assassins will they unite and stand tall or will they fall apart and die separated?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Shattered Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Shattered Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 am

Elrith, are the hollows up where Ichiro is taken care of?
We studied the fine art of RPing at Gaia. That's like learning to be a doctor in your uncle's barn.
-Oscar L. English

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 am

For Zane. You may want to show a clear seperation between the two characters your playing. Especially since you aren't really writing much for each character.

Thanks Zman
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost;
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

"Heroes Die. Legends Endure!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:24 am

I might need to get off, i'm getting a feeling we aren't getting along well but maybe its just so late and im out of 5 hour energies. As for the Hollows, Zane and Koganei have got them covered and if you guys jut want to one post the end to your foes go ahead, i used this little cannon in hopes that it would give us time to get one moreplayer but we didnt and its no big deal so on with the show as they say!

After this mess gets over with Ichiro is probobly going to tell everyone to go have a drink on his tab.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am

It's not just you, Elrith. You are correct, not everyone is getting along. But that is normal in an rp, I thinks.

In that case, I suppose Shirai will go thank the other captain for the assistance. Or something.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am

Look out everyone! the 504 double post monster strikes again!

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:41 am

Lol. I keep getting the gibberish monster attack.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 am

Hey guys, Sora is KOed on the forest floor, and needs some assistance, but Chinmoku doesn't know this. He thinks shes dead.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 am

Ah. Got it.

EDIT: Is there any specific place she is lying, or does it matter?

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am

I think I spiced things up for yall ^^

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 am

Just a couple dozen yards away from where the blast originated. Lets just say that she tried to get clear, but something smacked her in the head.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 am

Got it.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am

@Moon: Lemme know if my post is in any way god-moddish. I'm a bit tired, and I can't really tell.

EDIT: Also, depending on when you post and how well my brain is working, I will be heading to bed after I reply to it.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 am

Nope, its fine. Go to bed, ok? It'll be here in the morning ^^ I need to get to sleep as well, and can't think atm XD

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:10 am

G'night then ^^ See ya tommorow

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 pm

So, what do you think of the plot twist? ^^

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 pm

I am glad it rids me of needing to do another NPC fight.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Did anyone even notice my post earlier? Its like everyone simply ignored it so im not sure if you guys can see it.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:34 pm

i am very lost now...i think i may need to drop out of this rp, there's too much going on for me to be able to keep up...
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:42 pm

okay, back to reality. At this point the RP is officially Reset, Soon I'll post the messages to gather the Captains to the First Captains meeting. Whatever happened in this little canon (or disaster which ever way you look at it) it doesn't matter.

at 10:30 EST the rp is gonna reset and each person gets to post before anyone moves on to avoid the overlapping madness, can we all agree to that?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Er...wouldn't it be easier to just timeskip it?

I mean, that would effectively put what is going on now in the past and we can mover on to the captain meeting. But it would allow any character development that has happened to remain.

That's just my opinion, though.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!