Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood,Fangs, and Dollars! ( IC )

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Blood,Fangs, and Dollars! ( IC )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:10 pm

"Polly, what happened with Vincent?" Dimitri said making it as clear as possible with his accent. "Did he hurt himself, or was it somebody else, because Vincent can be a bit crazy at times... Dont know why most of the time but nevermind that, just be careful around him at times like these, it's very easy to take advantage of him at times like these. Hell, he dosen't know friends from foes and just try to be on his good side as theres no telling what will happen when he's this looney. Understand? Also keep this to yourself I will tell Colette soon enough, and Megan I don't think needs to hear this. I don't trust her with this information."
-Puppy: GIMMIE THE F*CKING MONEY!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JameZ
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Polly nodded as he told her this information. "He told me that he didn't know how he cut his hand, so I don't know either." She sighed and shook her head. "All we did was race and his hand started bleeding."She looked up at Dimitri and cocked her head. "So you trust me, a new vampire with this information yet you don't trust an older member of you group?" She didn't understand.
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:21 pm

"Colette is new, yeah but I like her. And I don't like Megan she gets on my nerves with her wants and wants and wants. It's really starting to piss me off. Colette just dosen't really seem to care about anything but her new life. And Megan brings up stuff about beating up her boyfriend, and shit like that. I don't care about her love life. She dosen't get that picture. Annoyance..." Dimitri said with a glare.

JameZ
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazzmine on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Having overheard the conversation just a little bit away from her room which was near the top of the stairs. Megan heard all the things Dimitri had said, and had a bit of a moment herself. "Selfish bastard. He'll get what's coming to him just watch" she thought to herself with a grin. Hearing how Dimitri had said that Vincent dosen't know 'friends from foes' a thought occured to her. What if she could get Vincent to kill Dimitri? She thought. But tried to get it out of her mind. No. I couldn't do that, that's just evil. But then she figured 'So is this Dimitri, what good would happen if Megan dosen't do this Dimitri will keep on avoiding her. I have to. she thought and agreed it would happen as soon as possible.

Jazzmine
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Polly nodded. "I see, i'll be sure to be careful around Vincent." She looked down at her feet and swung one back and forth. "But why, he seemed pretty calm when I was with him. Not quite crazy at all." She looked up at Dimitri and shook her head. "I don't mean to question your judgement, for you have known him longer it's just he didn't seem crazy when we were looking for recruits tonight."

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:55 pm

"I don't think I made it clear, He is not at all times crazy, it's on and off." Dimitri said, swearing he heard noise from the room beside him, but ignoring it. "I must leave now, I have a friend to occompany, and inform. Farewell." Dimitri said walking from Polly into the room where Colette was and closing the door behind him.

JameZ
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Vincent looked down at his mended hand with the look of amazement and a little bit of confusion. "What the...? This is new; I have never met anyone with this kind of ability..." He said out loud as he thought over his own ability to vanish from the view of others and hide in the shadows covering all traces of his presence. It was interesting to Vincent how in rare cases certain members of both races of Vampires and Werewolves gained certain abilities making them have an advantage over their brothers and sisters.. Vincent only knew he could vanish from sight and cover his presence from others, which included the covering of smell and sound. Vincent knew when he entered that state he'd never be found for all of the senses would not detect him, sadly though he also knew he ran out of energy fast while in this mode.

"Thank you Intrinica for the support...” Vincent said as he felt a throbbing headache. "I'll see you later if you stick around these parts, and again I thank you for your help." Vincent gave her a nod as he walked past her and up the stairs leading to where many of the rooms where. Vincent decided to take a left turn instead of right for he really wanted to get some space from Dimitri's room which was always loud and often filled with the moans of someone he picked off the streets. The room all of the way down the hallway looked in better shape than the rest, so Vincent decided that one would be best.

Opening the door Vincent peaked into the room to make sure nobody or no body was inside of it. Instead of moving towards the bed, Vincent went to the far right corner of the room. Leaning his back against the wall Vincent slowly dropped down into a seated position. He always liked sitting in the corner for that's where he could think things over by himself. It also gave him a little space which he needed right now.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazzmine on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Deciding to take advantage of the oppurtinity Megan left her room and began opening the doors to other rooms, hopefully Vincent will be alone. Door after door Megan began having diferent thoughts than Killing DImitri. But she stuck with her plan. Finally finding Vincent Megan stood for a second wondering this is a good idea. But she had courage! "Vincent, hey buddy. You know Dimitri." She paused gulping trying to keep distance. "You really need to put an end to this, hes abusive, cold, and just damn stupid!" Megan began ranting. "How can you be friends with him? Does he treat you this way or is it just me? I noticed the new girl was treated fairly? Why not me!" She ended herself right there. "Look, I'm sorry Im just asking if you can put this Dimitri out of the way, no one will miss him, not even you I'm positive, they'll envy your choice. But please do the right thing." She pleaded.

Jazzmine
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 pm

"Alright..." Vincent lied through his teeth. She was foolish to be asking him this, for why would he kill Dimitri? She must have thought he lost it and tried to take advantage of him, for she really took her time with asking this of him. It was a good plan, just bad timing...If she had planned this out before when things were really bad it might of worked. But now Vincent had some time to calm himself, and he was not in the moment. Sure, he had a horrid headache but that really wasn't that bad compared to his own hand tell him to kill and maul people that he liked.

Vincent got up slowly as he pretended to make a twisted face that would implify that he was as she thought of him. He got up and walked past her quickly pulling his knife to prepare for his "ambush". Moving down the hallway he made sure to walk oddly or at least out of step to make it seem even more like the way she wanted it. Vincent quickly moved to the room where he knew Dimitri would be, as Vincent pushed open the door he spotted Dimitri inside.

Vincent removed the crazed look form his face and looked at Dimitri with his normal relaxed resting face, his voice sounded calm and Vincent like, as he said. "I think your unexplained reason for hating Megan has just been explained. She just asked me to kill you, and she said that everyone would envy me for taking your life before they could...I'm going to guess she found out? Both Megan and Polly? Anyways, she's still here....I'm going to take Polly out of here, for I think she will not enjoy watching what you will do to Megan. Also as well maybe I can explain myself a little better...Have fun comrade."

Turning away from the room of Dimitri, Vincent wanted to find Polly for he needed to explain to her himself what needed to be said....He wasn’t that bad or at least he hoped he wasn't becoming that horrid.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Dimitri got up almost instantly after hearing what had just happened. "The bitch.." He muttered. walking to the .22 Ruger handgun which was sitting on his his coat, picking up the gun, and opening the door as gentle as he could but it seemed it was quite rough. With a glare on his face looking where to find Megan as to which room she was in. Was she outside? Unknown but he could definatley kill her now, without the permission of Vincent, for this was treason. Traitor.. He thought to himself. "Megan! Where the hell are you, you dumb bitch!" Dimitri shouted cocking his handgun. "If you come now I will make this as non-painful as it can be!" -RUSSIAN- "Scum! Get the fuck out!" Dimitri said kicking open all the closed doors near him.

JameZ
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazzmine on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Inside of a room with the door locked thoroughley with both deadbolt and (forgot the name) normal lock secured. Sitting in the corner of a darkened room with the curtains ripped off and a tears of cloth, and bloodied clothes. "Is this Dimitri's kill too?" She wondered to herself. Thinking of what she could do as Dimitri would SURELY kill her. Damn it.. What have I done?!" She said quite loudly. Frightened of giving away her position. There was only one chance of her to continue to live jumping out of the 3rd level of the apartment. Hoping she could find an alternative. She stared at the window and made the choice. "I'll do it.." She said with a fright examining the window and the fall gulping.

Jazzmine
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Hearing the noise coming from a room nearby. Kicking at it repeatedly. Noticing a crack on the cheap deteriorated wooden supports for the locks. Finally after two forceful kicks he succeded in kicking the door open -RUSSIAN- You dumb whore trying to betray us? Betray me? You go streight to hell you tramp!" Dimitri said skimming the room for Megan gun aimed. for anything moving. The curtains were removed, and bloody clothing was in the corner along with scraps. This did not concern Dimitri though, all he had to think about was how to kill Megan. The windows glass was shattered, and looking out of it Dimitri could see Megan sprinting for her life. "God damn." He sighed. Leaping out of the window rolling to relieve the stress of the fall. He could get a clear shot on Megan now. Dispite the fact of how far away she was from him. Lifting up one hand and aiming steadily at her ankle. A loud bang flooded the streets of economic apocolyptic Chicago. (You agreed to her death.) The bullet had impacted her Ankle, right where Dimitri had wanted it to go. Towering over Megan who was on the ground in pain. "You think you can get away with this? Are you stupid?" Dimitri said lighting up a cigarette inhaling the whole thing in one drag, tossing the cigarette butt onto Megan. "You could have gotten away with this, if you had talked to Vincent earlier, and had gone the stairs while he was walking to me. But, knowing you considering your stupidity. But now you end. Dasvidanya." Dimitri said as the smoke exited his lungs. A bullet to the head. And now the Sirens had flooded the streets instead of bullets.

JameZ
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Polly sighed and turned to walk down the stairs. That was when she heard gunfire. Polly yelped at the noise. "What the hell!?" She thought. She ran down the steps to find Dimitri aiming a gun at some girl. ''This must be Megan.'' Polly thought, as sirens rang in her ears. Her hands covered her ears, for the annoying sirens. She watched for a moment, not wanting to get involved, and studied the two vampires body language. Dimitri was talking in English and Russian, and Megan was on the ground with her ankle bleeding from the suspected bullet wound. What could Megan have done to make Dimitri so angry? Polly didn't know and she wasn't quite sure if she wanted to find out.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Vincent finally spotted Polly standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Polly, there you are." Vincent said as he walked down the stairs. Vincent too heard the noise and knew first hand that Dimitri had gone off on Megan. This did not bother Vincent for she had just tried to ruin his and Dimitri's friendship by asking him to kill Dimitri. Vincent glanced over at Polly before looking back out towards Dimitri.

"Polly, can I talk to you? I know Dimitri told you, but could you let me explain it a little better than he?" Vincent asked as he looked out toward Dimitri standing over the corpse of Megan. Vincent then looked back towards Polly, but he didn't know what to say. What would he say? Whatever the case was he had to say something to her to explain...He also now had to explain to her why Dimitri killed Megan. If he did not she may get the wrong idea and lash out at Dimitri in the confusion of what just happened.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Polly nodded, still shocked by the two vampires in the street. "Is...is she dead?" She asked, looking at Vincent and away from the scene. "What just happened?" She shook her head. "Could we please go inside and talk? The sirens are hurting my ears." She continued to cover her ears. Polly glanced at Dimitri and Megan. "She's dead..." Polly thought. "Not even a vampire could live through a shot like that." She shuddered.
Polly had seen many dead bodies before, she had grown up in a morgue. But seeing a dead body now reminded her of those dark times. That night in the cemetary.

Polly kicked up the snow in between two headstones of two unknown people. She had came to that exact spot for the past 8 years of her life. It was her thinking spot. She would sit and wonder what it would be like to lay in a casket, burried in dirt for eternity. She pulled out a silver journal and started to sketch the intricate pattern of the wrought iron fence at the entrance of the cemetary, completly mesmerized by the design.
Polly heard footsteps behind her and she snapped her head back to see who it was. A tall man wearing a black trench coat was walking towards her. "Hello sir." She smiledand politly waved at the fellow. He didn't respond, he just kept walking towards her, his violet eyes showing under his dark brown hair. 'Maybe he is deaf?' She thought. Polly tried sign language but she recieved the same reaction.
When he was ten feet away, Polly started getting suspicious. She stood and faced the man. "Sir, what are you doing?" He flashed a grin and she spotted two large fangs between his straight white teeth.
Polly froze with fear as the man inched closer. Tears streamed down her cheek as she realized what was happening. He carressed her neck and lifted a hand to wipe away a tear. "There is no need to be afraid..." He smiled and covered her mouth. As she tried to scream, he inched his lips closer to her neck. She could feel the warmth of his breath as he opened his mouth and bit her. She struggled to escape but his iron grasp kept her still.
As if on cue, her father had entered the cemetary at that exact moment. The man dropped Polly and she colapsed to the ground. Her neck was numb. She looked up at the man and his expression was a scowl. "I will come back...for your life." And with that, he disappeared. Polly blacked out.
When she woke up a few hours later, she felt no pain. She was cold and her eyes had a glaze over them as if she had died. She felt dehyderated. Smacking her lips, she felt a sharp pain in her lip. Blood was gushing from a gash from her tooth. Instinctly, her hand flew up to her mouth and touched her tooth. It was razor sharp. Her blood tasted bitter but good in a way. In that moment, Polly realized what she was...A vampire.

She shook her head again, away from that dreadful night and looked at Vincent. "Please explain this to me."

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Vincent nodded as well for the noise was getting to him. Vincent from there turned and started walking up the steps; he agreed the noise was starting to become rather bothersome. As Vincent had done before he took a left down the hallway towards the room he had claimed for it was quiet and from there the sirens wouldn't be as loud. As they reached the room Vincent left it open for Polly to decide if it should stay open or if it should become closed.

Vincent took a seat on the floor giving Polly the space to sit wherever she wanted to. "Ask what you will." Vincent said in his usual calm tone. "I will answer most questions, but I can't promise that for every question..." Vincent already had some sort of idea of the questions she'd ask, and sadly he knew he could not answer them all for Vincent did not feel ready to answer some of them. Vincent this time kept his eyes looking into hers for when he had the wound he would not look her in the eye.

Vincent knew Dimitri told her and now Vincent felt worried for she may treat him differently. He actually thought that'd most likely happen, for Dimitri must have spooked her into thinking he was crazy. Dimitri had theories and such about Vincent that for the most part in this case were not true; he was not always having madness issues. For the most part Vincent felt like he was under control, or at least he was. Vincent did not know if it would happen again or it'd be worse or better. Vincent could only hope it was the last of it, he'd had enough of it...

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Polly followed Vincent up the stairs and into a room. She sat down in front of him. "Why did Dimitri kill her?" She knew there must be a reason to all of this. She didn't think that Dimitri would just shoot someone for no reason. Her hand rested on her gun holster also, figuring what it must be like to kill someone. She ignored that thought and looked at Vincent.
"Dimitri spoke to me earlier too but..." She cut off, remembering how Dimitri told her to keep it to herself. "Nevermind. But I want to know how you cut your hand. And I want to know the truth." She crossed her arms. She wasn't going to let him off with an 'I don't know'. She didn't believe that he didn't know how he cut his own hand.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:44 pm

She thought my mind was in a weak state, so she tried to use me to kill Dimitri...I acted loony and went along with it and instead of killing my friend, I told him of her plot. Dimitri went after her and that's how it happened. You already saw the results...” Vincent said calmly without skipping a beat. Vincent looked back towards the corner where he had sat not too long ago and tried to calm himself. "Dimitri might be a fool at times and seem all fun and games, but he's good to his comrades. Also he's a cold blooded killer and I am no different from him...ask about that later and I'll go into more detail on some of my misadventures...”

Polly cut herself off in mid sentence and Vincent knew why for if Dimitri had not told someone Megan would have never figured it out. "Polly, you can drop the secret that I already know...If Megan knew it that means Dimitri told others as well. I know he called only you upstairs, so I know that you know..." As Vincent finished the sentence he felt rather weak and open. She had something on him now that she could exploit if she wanted to..."He has it wrong you know...I'm not as bad as he makes it sound. It's not like it bothers me all the time, it’s just..." Vincent sighed before he finished his answer. β€œI have some issues I have not been able to fix yet, but I assure you I'm not insane. I just sometimes have to deal with myself..." Vincent knew she would not understand, hell what he just said sounded crazy. He wouldn't be surprised if she just left at this moment.

Vincent looked at his right hand before he tried to answer her last question. "I'm really having a hard time trying to find a way to explain what happened to my hand...Do you really want the truth?"

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:18 am

Polly listened at full attention when he answered her questions. She let out a relieved sigh when Vincent said he knew why Dimitri talked to her and she didn't have to keep it a secret anymore. When he asked her if she wanted the truth about his hand, she nodded. "Don't leave out any details, that was a nasty cut and I think that anybody would have noticed it rght away and know what happened. She crossed her legs and set her hands in her lap. "The truth, only the truth, and nothing but the truth." She said with a slight grin.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:41 am

"When we raced my madness kicked in and I found myself almost reaching for my dagger. I resisted it of course and I kept on racing with you. As we finshed I felt my hand go numb, but my fingers were still twitching. Then without my control my own fingers dug my claws into my own hand. It only got worse from there as the wound became like a mouth and it started telling me to kill. I resisted of course but the voice itself brought back bad memories...I'm done now, I really don't want to focus on that anymore." Vincent took a short pause for that was a lot to take in.

Only now did Vincent realize how dark it would be for a human if one was to be around. All of the apartment was powerless. Which made Vincent think about how dark It would be him and Polly if they were not able to see well at night. This darkness as well made Vincent feel a bit more comforted than the dark park both of them has visited.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!