Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood,Fangs, and Dollars! ( IC )

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Blood,Fangs, and Dollars! ( IC )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:45 am

Polly shrugged and followed after him. She looked at the buildings they passed. All had their own certain look to them that made them unique. She smiled and looked ahead for any vampires they might pass. Polly was trying to keep quiet and not drink whisky for a bit but she kept catching herself reaching for the bottle or taking a breath to say something. Finally she spoke up. "I haven't seen too many vampires around." She was stating a fact. They hadn't seen another vampire besides the one that Intrinica had mauled on for about an hour. The park was a bust, and now, searching through the streets wasn't giving them much luck either. Polly was wondering if they should just give up.
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 am

Vincent looked at Polly with a bit of interest in her words. He then waited a short moment before saying anything back. "You are correct...I also have gotten the feeling that we are not going to find anyone tonight. We should try again later in a different place...For now I think we have done our job...Thank you for the company." Vincent then blinked in confusion at what he'd just said. Vincent quickly broke eye contact from her as he did not trust himself anymore.

As Vincent looked for away he saw a closed shop with some raw meat not too far behind the window. It was a small food store which looked closed for the night. Vincent would use this to change the topic off of what he had just said. In an unsure voice Vincent said without looking at Polly. "Can we stop at this place? I'm still in need of blood.." Vincent point out at the store so Polly could clearly see where he meant.

Vincent felt red in the face. It was only his lack of blood making him like that. It was no emotion for he's a cold blooded asassin with no remorse. Nothing it was nothing he lied to himself again and again.

"So, is that okay with you if we visit that store?" Now Vincent wanted to just kick himself. He was doing it again...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:19 am

Polly smiled. "Sure, I don't mind." She adjusted her top hat and looked at Vincent. "How do you suppose we get in? Breaking the window would set off an alarm and or draw attention." Polly thought of her ability. She could easily shatter the glass and deafen the bystanders but she couldn't do anything about the alarm. "Unless you are an expert lock picker, I don't think we are getting in there." She sighed, peering through the window of the shop. "Is there any other way to get in?" She looked back at Vincent, her dark grey eyes gleamed with the light of the street lamps.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:35 am

"I would pick it if I had the tools, but of course at the moment I don't..." Vincent then sighed and peered through the window at the meal he badly wanted. "I can't really think straight at this moment...I don't know how we are going to get in.."

Vincent felt a little shaky, he wanted to eat and for the most part the only thing holding him back from smashing through the window was just pure will. He wanted to eat so badly if this night ended with no meal he felt he'd be sick. What use would he be then? Vincent again looked at the hunk of raw meat again. He could just break it...

Vincent turned to Polly he did not like to be seen in a state of weakness. Vincent then lightly contacted the glass against his forehead. He as well closed his eyes he needed to think,but he could not think straight...

( not my longest post D: )

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:50 am

Polly knew that Vincent was hungry and she sighed. "How fast can you disconnect the alarm wireing?" She didn't want to use her ability but she could tell that it would come in handy in a situation like this. "I can shatter the glass in seconds but I need to disconnect the alarms as fast as possible, and i'm no good at wires so that means you're the lucky winner." She tugged on her shirt and looked at Vincent with warning eyes. "But when the glass is broken, you need to get in, get out and run. Okay?"

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:00 am

"Alright..." Vincent mumbled as he stared at the alarm box. Vincent had no clue of how she was going to smash the glass but at this moment he cared less. He was now fully ready to take on the challenge. Vincent now looked back at Polly to show he was ready. What was she going to do? She seemed extremely confident about being able to pull this off. Vincent was happy though he'd finally get to eat...

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 am

Polly took a deep breath. "I suggest you cover your ears." She took another deep breath and screeched a high pitched noise that would deafen anything in a fifty foot radius. The glass shattered and the alarm went off. Polly stopped and looked at Vincent. "I think you have thirty seconds before it alerts the police, if that." She held her watch up and looked at it. "Then you can eat."

(such short posts...writers block sucks majorly)

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:54 am

Vincent had covered his ears in time to avoid ear damage but now his ears hurt quite a bit. Ignoring the pain Vincent rushed to the device and looked it over. It was a piece of junk it looked like it was barely working. In fact that made since due to the depression that had swallowed the entire world. This thing mus have been cheap for someone in this area to afford it.

Vincent made up his mind to instead of just wiring it to just ripping it out of the wall. Vincent with ease did so and for the most part it was the simple. Vincent now had destroyed the alarm, a much better way for him than messing with an old piece of crap. Vincent gave Polly the nod to come in as he smashed the device on the ground.

Vincent quickly grabbed the raw meat from its spot and placed it on one of the many tables. Sitting down in one of the chairs Vincent shoved his fangs into it and started sucking blood like he had just yesterday became a vampire.

As Vincent finished up his meal he stood up and removed the blood from his face. He then looked over at Polly and gave her a smile. His mind told him better but he could not ignore all of his true emotions. This had been the first smile he had given in America and as well several years of his life in Ireland. This smile was rare and special and he hoped she knew that. After a short pause Vincent said his face turning a little red on the cheeks. "Thank you for the meal...thank you for helping me."

After yet another pause Vincents smile faded and he looked serious again. With a voice of question he asked. "Did you want anything before we depart?"

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 am

A wide smile spread across Polly's face too. "Glad to help!" She swung her leg back and forth. "Did you want anything before we depart?" He asked her. Polly shook her head."No, thank you. I fed before I left earlier." She looked out the open frame where the large window was. The street was pretty much abandoned.

Polly decided it was okay that she drank, for her mouth was pretty dry from the screech. She lifted the whisky bottle to her lips and gulped down a large sip of the sweet liquor, then looked at the bottle. She had bought it that day but it was already almost gone. She chuckled and held the bottle up. "What do you think? Do I have a drinking problem?" She said jokingly. She replaced the bottle and stepped outside of the shop. and turned to face Vincent. "What do we do now?"

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 am

"We'll we are done, I am fed, and we did what we were needed to do...But in truth I would rather not go back to the apartments and have to deal with Dimitri and his women issues...And I don't want the only calm one around me to be a Vampire killing Werewolf...So I will let you decide, for the night is still young." Vincent said as he sound like he had at the start of the night. He again was calm and under control of his emotions. Though he was still puzzled at the way he acted around Polly, it was uncharacteristic of him and for the most part it made gaps and left him open. She somehow unlike many others had some sort of presence about her that made her more trustworthy. She was defiantly becoming a weak spot for Vincent as much as he would hate to admit it. Vincent tried to guess what it was but he could come up with nothing to explain why a cold hearted assassin such as himself would be more open to some girl he just met.

Vincent had met many while in Ireland and none of them ever got close to him. Some people even tried to seduce him on several occasions and they got no results. He met many ladies in his two hundred and fifty year life span who wanted to know him but he was able to resist and show nothing about himself. He was not made for anything but what he was raised for. How could someone like Polly come along and manage to get so much out of him during their first meeting. Vincent hated Dimitri when they first met and he hated him for at least five years before becoming friendly to him. It took ten years for them to become brothers of some sort. How did Polly beat that all in one night?

Vincent looked as he was deep in thought as he reviewed all of these things through his head over and over. He did not get it, not a single bit of it. Why? How? There had to be at least one reason for something like this to happen. Vincent felt he knew the answer in the back of his mind but he refused to think it was that one answer for that answer referred to an emotion he had not had for at least two hundred and ten years ago; 3/4's of his life ago.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:10 am

(I'm done for the night. My brain is empty...I'll edit this post tomorrow with an actual post NIGHT ^-^)

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:37 am

Watching the two leave, she decided to mind her own business at the moment. It seemed that Vincent had matters to deal with which looked similar to her earlier problem. She really did not want to bother them anymore than she already had done. Thus, she would simply find a spare room and get cleaned in an instant. In all honesty, she did not want to stay here any longer. Everything around this place gives her the creeps, in addition she would understand if the vampires would be hostile against her since she did basically killed a vampire. Releasing a frustrated sigh, she began her entrance at the seemingly abandoned apartment complex. It was totally a bust if she could comment about it. However, it is considered rude to do so and she knew her manners well.

Remembering Vincent's advice about avoiding a certain male vampire, she used her ability to detect the presence of other people through their scents. Clearly there was a tinge of blood and it was of human. It seemed there was a recent feeding that have began here. She wondered if it was for necessity or obsessive addiction. Whatever the case, she cannot help but feel pity towards the victim. Shaking her head, she knew for a fact that she was no different from them. A hypocrite, that is what she is and for that she hated it.

Making a right all the time, she finally found an empty room to settle herself in. As expected, it was a total dump. But she had to do with it for the meantime. In addition, she had avoided the others presence very well. It seemed she had regained her strength for awhile due to her feeding. Shaking her head for thinking such disgusting events, she focused herself about cleaning herself up. The scent of blood was making her feel worse by the minute.

"I have to change clothes..."

Intrinica looked around if she can find some decent clothes or even material to use to cover herself up for now. Unfortunately there was none to be found except an old curtain that surely had been not washed for some time. Grabbing hold of it, she did not need to put the said cloth near her nose. She had already smelled miles away and it had the smell of oldness in it. Well, she had no other choice, it was better to use that than her clothes filled with vampire blood.

Dusting off the said curtain, she made sure that it would be presentable as possible. After doing so, she began taking of her bloodied clothes and wrapped the said cloth around her body. She hoped no one would juts barged in so suddenly. It would be another embarrassing moment for her surely to be seen almost naked.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:01 pm

The girl was no more than 15 but that's how she looked from far away. As he walked from the dead man she spotted him and he could tell she felt uncomfortable. Her dog began barking visciously but he ignored the animal. The girl pulled on the leash some, stiffly, trying to calm the dog down. He kept his hair below his eyes so she couldn't see if his eyes were red or not. She smiled nervously at Todd and let out a blushed, "Uh...hi." She was smiling, red as ever. Blushing in fact. He continued walking on towards her, a smirk on his face still. "Hi." The girl leaned against the brick wall, still blushing. It was obvious she liked him. "Hi..." She said again. He nodded in response. "I'm Emma. That's my dog Sp-"

"It's a bit late for you to be out here this late you know..." He'd interrupted. The girl nodded nervously and said she was on her way home. He said okay and said the same. He began walking to direction she was originally going, seeing she was still frozen, "Are you coming?" Her feet sparked to a trot as she walked alongside of him. They turned the next corner that she wasn't supposed to turn. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm taking a short cut. You can come along...if it's all right with your puppy." He eyed the dog visciously but the girl tugged her little dog onwards. They came to a stop and she said shakily, "This....this is a dead end." He turned around and smiled. "You don't need to be scared." Her head nodded, scared obviously. "I-I know. I just. I think we should turn around." She started turning around but he gripped her arm. "No." It was a rough grip and he pushed her against the wall. She was about to cry, she weeped. "Don't hurt me...please."

A smile crossed his face. The stupid mutt was barking again. "Don't worry. I just want to..." His face inclined close to her hair that was against her neck. He could smell the blood coursing through her carotic arteries, he could smell her fear her pain. It didn't bother him though. His hand stroked her cheek softly, and she began to calm some. He shushed her quietly....he could smell her heart beat slowing down. "You don't need to fear me..." Emma's voice was shaking, "I...I believe you." Of course she did. Of course she did...He rubbed her arm and put his forehead against hers. He smiled and she smiled back. He lips pressed against her cheek as he inhaled deeply moving slowly towards her neck.

"You smell..." He couldn't finish the sentence. "I'm wearing perfume..." That wasn't it though... "Yes..." His fangs elongated as he opened his mouth wide. He told her to be quiet and his hand rested over her mouth. The sharp teeth bit into her neck and she yelped. His hand pressed harder against her mouth as he sucked the blood from her.

Minutes later she had died and he had killed the dog as well. He'd choked it to death. He could tell she was getting a cold, he tasted the virus within her. It made him feel sick but he tried his hardest to keep it down as he stepped away from his most recent murder victim. That was making him sick as well. He walked away from the crime.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Polly shrugged."I don't really mind what we do." She sighed. "I dunno what there is to do around here, I am usually locked up in my shack with Bandit or buying myself some more whisky." Polly Chuckled. "By the way, Bandit is my pet ferret." She didn't remember mentioning her pet's name before so she figured she would clearify that. "You know Vincent, your pretty cool. Compared to other people I have met around here, you are so far the nicest." She blushed. "What I mean is, it's nice to have you around." She quickly took another swig of whisky before she said something else stupid.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:37 pm

After a long moment Vincent finally said.” Thank you." As he did he did not make eye contact with her for he was a little red in the face as well. After another long moment he started up again this time making eye contact. "Is there anything? I don't mind what we do as long as we don't go back to the apartments...I need some space from there. I'm in no state of mind to go inside and watch Dimitri drink and act foolish...I've also been there for a week now without leaving." All of what Vincent said was true for he had been there for a week without leaving once He as well still had a headache even though his hunger was now gone. That would just make things worse for Vincent.

Vincent leaned his head back a little as he glanced up as he looked for where the moon should be. Of course though it was covered by clouds from the latest storm, and Vincent was not surprised at that. However what did surprise him was that he now heard some thunderous noises from the sky indicating to him it was going to another rain storm.

Vincent looked back to Polly as he yet again heard some more sounds of the upcoming rain storm. He hoped the upcoming storm would not force him to go back to the apartments, for it was the last place he wanted to go. He'd have to deal with Dimitri, Megan, and both the new vampire and Intrinica the Werewolf. Out of those people he only trusted Dimitri. So if he went back he'd be not only stuck there again, but surrounded some people he did not trust.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Polly thought for a second, then a slow smile spread across her face. "How about a race? There is an old barn about a quarter of a mile north. Whoever gets there first, wins." She smiled, even if Vincent didn't like to run, there was really nothing else to do in this town. Polly loved to run, she was fast too, even when she was human she was fast at running.
Polly looked up too, it was definitly going to rain again. No matter, she wasn't going to chicken out of a run for rain. "So, are you going to race? Or chicken out?" Polly grinned evily. "Your not afraid to race a girl are you?"

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:20 pm

"Alright...I don't see the point in this game, but if it is something to do then fine I'll race you." Vincent said in his relaxed voice. He was not worried about being beat by her for he never had a way of transportation back in his origin. He after making his kill always had to run out of city's to avoid being killed by the local criminal groups of the city guards. Running to Vincent was never too enjoyable for it brought him little pleasure; he however had to do it a lot so it was not like he was bad at it. It was just apart of the job for him and an important part of the job as well. Vincent would do it if he had to and that was it.

What Vincent did find somewhat enjoyable was climbing up buildings and roof hopping for it was a thrill to him, it as well was more challenging and it make one thing. You could never just do it, you always had to plan it out or face the risk of running into a dead end. The heights as well were a great feature it always felt great for one to look down and see how far he had gone or how society looked in a whole from a bids eye view. It also provided great vantage points in which one could tactically plan out their next move or remain hidden while watching others. Overall it just was the rush Vincent enjoyed.

"When do you want to start?" Vincent asked calm as he stared at Polly with interest in his eyes. Why did she want to race of all things? She could have even asked him to do almost anything even something completely stupid, but no she asked him to race. Vincent was now curious about why she had chosen this. It could just be she enjoys running or maybe she just wanted to show dominance over him. Whatever the case was it Vincent really did not care, it was at least something to do...

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Polly smiled. "Well, i think we should start right about...Now!" She took off running in the direction of the barn. She just hoped that Vincent wouldn't just walk away and leave Polly waiting for nobody to show up, but Polly didn't think he was like that. He seemed a little rough around the edges but he was well enough a pretty nice guy like she had said earlier to him.
Polly felt rain hit her face as she ran through the pretty much empty streets. She passed a few people who looked at her strangely but she didn't care, Polly always got strange looks from people because of her wild stone grey eyes and silvery pink hair. Some people even asked her if she was from a freak show. Being around regular humans would be hard to some vampires but Polly could contain her blood lust easily. She had been doing it for years and she had mastered it.
When she reached the barn, she turned to look for Vincent. She smiled and shouted. "I win!"

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:22 pm

As Vincent chased Polly his mind suddenly started to revert back to its old ways, for suddenly Vincent found himself thinking of her as a target. His right hand started to move into his coat to pull out his more recently gained combat knife for he had left all of the old ones back in Ireland. Noticing what mad thing he was about Vincent shook his head and tried to focus on the fact that she was not a target. Vincent moved his right hand away from his coat as he told himself he would not for she was not a target, and that willpower was all he had as prevention for assault.

As she reached the barn Vincent himself was almost literally on her heels and it was a good thing he moved a little to the right as she reached the barn or he would have run into her as she stopped. He was close enough in his mind to still feel like it was a victory for even though she reached the barn first he knew he was close enough to touch her. If they had gone further he would have been running beside her, but not ahead of her. She wasn't slow and Vincent gave her credit for that. They both however were faster than the average Vampire which meant to Vincent she must as well had some sort of practice.

Vincent felt an odd feeling in his right hand and he looked it over closely. There was nothing on it but the fallen rain drops, but it felt tense and odd. It was as if his hand was mad at him for not assassinating her. As well the index finger seemed to be twitching on its own while the rest of the fingers were limp, then almost out of nowhere all five of the fingers started acting up. They then made a fist out of his hand and clamped down hard driving his claw like nails into his skin. Vincent yelped a little as he forced his right hand back open with his left. The open wound then became like a mouth screaming into his mind. “TAKE THE KILL! DO WHAT YOU WERE CREATED FOR! I MADE YOU MY SON NOW… BE MY SON!"

Vincent closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to focus on other thoughts....

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Polly looked at Vincent, her eyebrows furrowed. "Are you okay?" He was acting a bit strange. She adjusted her hat then looked around. The rain was starting to fall harder and nobody was around anymore. She looked back at Vincent. "Is something bothering you?" Polly thought for a minute. "Maybe you ate some rancid meat!" She panicked. "Should you go back to the appartment? Or a hospital? Would they know you are a vampire?" She stopped and squinted her eyes. "Or are you just trying to trick me?"

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!