Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood,Fangs, and Dollars! ( IC )

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Blood,Fangs, and Dollars! ( IC )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazzmine on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Suspicious of what else Dimitri might do to her she stared at the flask, sniffing it. It smelled of iron. Colette looked at Dimitri with a disgusted face, yet she felt the urge to drink it. "Who's was that girl?" She glared at him "Did you trick her as well?" Deciding to take a sip of the flask. It tasted good. Real good, something sweet. Damn.. She thought. "What's your real name?" She said as if she didn't believe that his name was really "Dimitri". "I bet that accent of your isn't real either. Everything about you is a trick. Isn't it!" She said throwing the flask at him. Getting up from her seat. "Will I stay this age forever? 18?" She questioned. Man, she sure does have mood-swings.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jazzmine
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:31 pm

-Russian- No, everything I have revealed to you has been truth to this point, you have no reason to not trust me after I have given you my dark gift." Dimitri said with a smirk "Is that good enough for you? My name IS Dimitri and that girl is a nobody, she is weak, untrusting, and completely worthless. You have no reason to even look at her, you might catch her disease of annoyance." He chuckled catching the flask as it was thrown at him, taking a sip of Colette. "You know... We should rob a blood bank. Then you can try diferent flavors." He said with complete seriousness. "I grow bored of your questions, yes you will always be 18, and will never grow old, appearance or physically. You will live forever unless your life is ended somehow. Anything else, or can you and me go out and get some food now." He grinned. (Stop triple posting biatch. JJJJJKKKK) .. (Dont get mad I said Jk that menas its ok... >.>)
-Puppy: GIMMIE THE F*CKING MONEY!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JameZ
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Polly looked around the park. She tapped her fingers on her legs and took a deep breath. "Well, it doesn't look like anybody is here." She looked at Vincent. "Is it just me or does that fountain give you a weird vibe?" The fountain was giving of a strange aura to Polly. She doesn't get freaked out usually by things but the fountain was creepy. She took another swig of whisky and looked around again. "Yupp, this place is pretty much abandoned." She shrugged and swung her left foot back and forth.
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Vincent watched Polly take another drink of her whisky and he could not help but ask. "Why do you and Dimitri both drink that? I don't understand...you are a Vampire you can't get anything off of that. Or at least that's what I understand...why do you both drink human drinks?" This question had been bothering Vincent from the start so even though it was not professional of him he had to ask. He kept his eyes of Polly the whole time as he asked this, he was serious he did not get it at all. He had the look of a kid asking his parents why they drank. It made no sense to Vincent for as long as he could remember he never had anything but blood.

Maybe he'd leave the park sooner than he had planned. It was bothering Polly and it was making Vincent's job much more bothersome. But they could not leave just yet for someone could be here. It was dark and out of the way perfect setting for a Vampire or at least something or someone. Vincent knew they could not leave just because Polly found it "creepy" but at the same time Vincent wanted to leave because it was bothering her. Vincent thought it over in his mind as he waited for Polly to return him an answer for Vincent was now unsure.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 pm

"Hmm?"

The man in front of him did not answer or even bothered moving from his position. This would entirely be a scary situation for an ordinary person but for her, it was rather becoming an annoyance. She did not have the luxury of time on her side. Furthermore, she was reaching her limit bit by bit. There was no way she would make a scene in this neighborhood. If it must be, she could do it at the next one where it was labeled as the worst populous in Chicago. Glancing at her wristwatch, she took a deep breath and gazed at the man in front of her again.

"I am sorry, you seemed not hurt. So, I will take my leave now."

With that said, she walked passed however, she did not expected for him to grabbed her arm and with that momentum threw her like a rag doll to the one of lamp post. Her back hit it with much force that she felt the cold pain crawling in her spinal column. It took her great surprise when she realized that the man in front of him was of the other world. Her senses might have been dull due to her lack of proper nourishment. In front of her was no human male, it was a vampire thinking of an easy prey. She hate to admit this but maybe, she was lucky in some way.

"You definitely got it wrong vampire. I am not some measly human girl. I do not like violence at all. However, I am very hungry now."

Saying that, her eyes of blue glinted to the color of the sun. She rose from her position and with speed that signify that her qualities above humans. Intinica grabbed the said offender by the neck. The neighborhood they were was too lively for her taste. It would be a great scene if she devour this man here. Breaking his neck with one go, she carried the corpse to the said abandoned neighborhood. She had avoided that place due to its reputation however, she had no other choice at the moment.

Making her way with much inhumane speed, she knew that her body was going to give up any moment soon. Thus as she traveled, her mouth elongated similar to a dogs as she bite down on the neck of the one she had slain. In that moment, she was disgusted with herself. The blood pouring into her mouth. She felt like a foul beast. However, there was no denying of her nature. She was a wolf in the form of a human. There is nothing that can be done. After a moment soon, she arrived at an abandoned park. Sensing no one else was there, she continued her feasting as elegantly as she could not wanting to appear a savage in a sense.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Polly looked at the bottle she held. "Dunno, I guess it's just a break from blood. It's nice to taste other things than just blood, it makes me feel more normal I guess." She looked at him. "Being a vampire doesn't mean that all you have to eat and drink is blood." She smiled and heard somebody else in the park, along with a heavy scent of blood. Polly froze and frantically looked around. She saw a girl with the mouth of a dog with a dead being in her jaws. "What the hell?" She turned to face the girl and realized that the being she was eating wasn't human. It was a vampire like herself. She looked at Vincent expecting him to say something. Did he even notice? Polly gagged at the sight then took a step towards the girl. "You know, you look absolutly disgusting." She called out loud enough for her to hear.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Vincent had noticed the smell of blood when he was speaking to Polly but he ignored it as he talked to her. Now that he had his answer he would give more attention. Vincent looked over to see Polly had already started talking to the newcomer. Vincent as well also took note that in her mouth was no human but a vampire and a weak looking one as well. Vincent calmly stepped forward next to Polly and looked at the Werewolf with a calm face. "I see you killed that one with ease...but for what purpose? Was it hunger or self protection?" Vincent said without a change of expression.

Vincent moved his hands into his pockets as he looked at the Werewolf for he was not scared of her. Vincent got the feeling she was tough but for the most part Vincent felt unthreatened for he knew he was no pushover. Vincent knew that if something was to happen he'd have to face off with this one with or without Polly and that did not bother him one bit. Vincent also as well knew it was his job to recruit others. Vincent was never good at meeting people for the first time due to the fact that he as a person was no good at it because of the way he was raised. Inside though Vincent knew he had to make some sort of greeting, with that Vincent said. "Greetings..." In a low voice which most likely was too low for any human to catch. He knew both Polly and this Werewolf had un-human hearing though so they should be able to hear it.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:21 am

Finishing her meal, she wiped the blood off her mouth and her face returned to its normalcy. She gazed at the corpse she had eaten out of starvation. It was pathetic to drove herself to not eating to preserve her philosophy of not killing. But look where it will lead her, she broke her oath once more. This was a tiring process that she was making. She hated the very thought of it in addition, there were 2 vampires in front of her. They female seemed to be disgusted while the other remain the cold demeanor. In any case, she did not want any trouble. It was not her nature even though her kind had been always connected to savagery.

"I apologize if it looks disgusting to you. I did not want other to see that at all."

She stood to her height as her clothes were stained by the blood of the killed vampire. If she returned to her apartment now, people would ask questions about what happened. In addition, she did not want her civil life to be ruined because of her need to feed. Eyes of blue gazed at the male vampire who spoke like a mannequin would. It was without expression or feelings. It feels nostalgic. The memories of the past quickly filled her mind however, she hastily disrupted it. This moment was not the right one to do such things.

"You can say it to be both. and greetings as well."

Grabbing a lot of hair which seems to glitter from the moon's light, she tried to remove the blood that was soaked within. It was troublesome to have such long hair however, she does not have the heart to do so. Thus, she had to bear with it knowing that it was hard to maintain her hair especially when she feeds. The smell of blood in her hair was far nauseating on her part. If she had known better, she can feel what she had eaten rising to her throat in a form of a vomit.

"If you would excuse me for a brief moment."

With that said, she turned her back from them and vomited what she had eaten. It seemed her mind does not want anything to do with such raw eating. However, her body needed it to sustain her existence in the world of the living. Adding salt to the wound, she was pretty embarassed to be seen by others in such a deplorable state. Wiping her mouth, she turned to face them again.

"Sorry about everything that you had seen tonight."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 am

Vincent looked at Polly before looking back to the Werewolf standing before them. "It's fine...I've seen worse." Vincent said coolly as he still did not want to show a single emotion besides the one he laid before her. He then started up again with a darker look this time but he used the same tone and relaxed volume. "I am Vincent and this is Polly and I hope you can see that we are both Vampires...I also hope you understand we both are not as weak as the one you've mauled..." Vincent wanted her to understand if she tried to do the same to them she'd die. Vincent made sure to keep using the word "we" instead of "I" so to imply that Polly was tough as well. Even if she was not she would appear to be strong and that was all Vincent wanted to get through.

With introductions out of the way Vincent had already started planning for what he would do if she was to attack them. First, he'd get Polly out of the way for he really did not know if she could fight or not, Secondly he'd vanish in the shadow's once he moved Polly a safe distance, and last he'd come from the shadows and lash out at this Werewolf aiming for shots to vitals only. Throat, Solar plexus, liver, kidney, lungs, and intestines Vincent never played around when it came to fighting, it was lethal only or at least stunning to make finish all of the simpler. His life as an assassin had taught him an important rule when it came to fighting. That rule was simply to win and nothing else...Aim for the weaknesses and end the fight before it starts....that's all it took.

Vincent calmly removed his left hand from his pocket and moved it near Polly stealthily and without directly touching her. He'd move her out of the way if he had to….

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 am

Noticing his subtle preparations for any incoming fights, she would probably guess that this one has experienced fighting for so long. Caution was detectable on him and she would pretty much understand that. Taking a whiff of her hair, the scent of blood was still there and she hated it. Her only desire is to leave this place as of now. She need to lay down for a while to ease the adrenalin coursing in her body. In addition, she really had no intention of ensuing any violent act. Killing and eating one vampire is enough for now. Her sapphire eyes that had a gentle gaze on them however, it always had a tint of sadness on them.

"I am Intrinica. I do not care whether you are weak or strong. In addition, I hate violence, this act..."

She gazed at her prey and victim that had his body mutilated due to her insatiable hunger. It was truly disgusting to see. Looking away with much remorse, she continued on speaking to the one called Vincent. It may be said that Werewolves and Vampires do not get along well with each other. However, she really did not care at all. As long as no one bothers her way of life, everything will be fine.

"You can relax Vincent. I am not here to fight anyone. My hunger is satiated for now."

Taking a deep breath, she wondered where she can get a change of clothes for now. There was no way she would return to her apartment looking like a murderer which she was actually. In addition, she had to clean up her mess. Problems seemed to pile up whenever she loses herself to the hunger. Intrinica wondered why she even bothered preventing herself from feeding normally. Oh yeah, she hated anything dealing with killing or harming others. Maybe that is why she had that ability.

"In any case, do you know where I can take a rest for awhile to clean myself up?"

She had return to her normal self now. Her visage was of serene and gentleness. It was as if the person who have brutally eaten a vampire was only a dream. In addition, she exude a certain nobility around her and a grace that seemed to be engrave on to her being. Her words were always prim an proper which would be hard to find nowadays in the modern times. One would say that they are talking to an elitist or a rich girl however, she does not exude confidence or such juts mere humbleness and pint of sorrow.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:39 am

Polly glanced at Vincent's hand. There was no way in hell that he would get to have all the fun if the girl attacked. She gently pushed his hand away and flipped her hair back. "Just because i'm a girl, doesn't mean I can't fight." She crossed her arms and faced the girl. "We mean no harm unless you do. We will take any necessary reaction to any action you make." Polly could sound sophistocated to. She mentally stuck her tongue out at Vincent. She shuddered at the thought of that girl eating the vampire. Polly wasn't weak but she couldn't stand it when people ate in front of her. Especially other beings.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 am

Vincent looked at Polly and said in a low almost hurt sounding voice. "Dimitri never told me if you could fight or not...it was just in case..." Vincent now felt a bit bothered inside, most of the time he would care less if someone said something like that to him. But something with Polly made it different and strange to Vincent, he actually felt bothered by her words. For the most part Vincent almost never really reacted when someone said something negative towards him. He was raised to ignore that sort of thing. Back in Ireland he did many things that caused many hurtful words to be said towards him. He never cared he had spent over a life time there and the way he was raised made him able to shrug off anything. Polly's words were not even an insult yet they stung. Why was that stupid commit that called him sexist bothering him over insults like "baby killer" and "freak" or many other insults that were shouted at him when he was on the streets of Ireland.

Vincent tried to shrug it off a little as he looked back at Intrinica. He then said. "You can clean up at the apartment complex I stay at...there are many empty apartments there...the rooms are the worst, but they at least give you you're space."

Vincent again looked back at Polly with a relaxed face as he tried to understand her emotions about what just happened. How was he supposed to know? How can she blame him so? Why was this bothering him so...?

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazzmine on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:17 am

She stared at Dimitri with her mouth wide open. "Wow... So you aren't lying, but why are you so mean to that poor woman? What has she done to you? But I guess I can imagine you are sick of me asking questions.. But how often do I need blood Dimitri?" She asked a bit worried about not knowing anything about being a Vampire. "Why wou-" She stopped a bit shocked at what Dimitri had said "What do you mean YOU AND ME go out and get food?" She said her anger returning to her. "You bit me, gave me a horrifying experiance, scare the life out of me, offer me my OWN blood in a flask, then ask me to go out with you on some sort of date or something, Are you 'insane' Nope sorry I know that answer... " Attracted to this guys style for god knows why. "Where?" She said getting up feeling light headed. She grabbed Dimitri's hand and walked out the door with him.

Jazzmine
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:30 am

'What the hell? I was not expecting you to want to do this so fast?" But then again this was a girl. For the first time in forty years he felt like he was alive- Hint since his fiance got killed in France(I said it in tales but notin here yet) He couldn't help but smile when she had grabbed his hand. (THIS IS NOT DIMITRI!)Being dragged by her out of the apartment complex "I do not know my way around town yet, you pick the place." A thought occured in his mind but knew it wouldn't happen. "You know of a Hookah bar 'round her?" He couldn't believe he said that, he dosen't want to turn the one girl that HE liked, as well as her against him. "Forget my idea, let's just find a good place we can get a good diner at." He said for once in a hundred years trying to choose his words wisely.

JameZ
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:15 am

Intrinica knew that the two vampires in front of her had inner conflicts that were bothering them. She can only guess what is was. It was one of her instinct to notice subtle things which at times lead her to a lot of problems. Thus, she learned to simply kept her mouth shut and ignore affairs that does not concern at all. It would be better for everyone especially to her. Kneeling down beside the corpse, she took out a small vial and poured it over the said dead. In moments, the said lifeless body was gone as if it did not existed however the blood trails remained. In addition, there was this horrid smell. Closing the vial, she covered her nose.

"Pardon for the smell, it is something I use to clean up. The smell would dissipate soon enough."

Straightening herself, she glance at the two vampires with sustained interest. The two make an odd pair in her opinion. It reminded her of a distant past which she would want forget as of now. Placing her hand over her face, she muttered something incoherently and walked passed Vincent and Polly. The truth, she wanted to sleep now. The events of the night tired her out including her long hours of work. She did not need useless banter or anything just for them to make a point or so.

"I expect so Polly. So, do expect for me to do so if you two act unnecessarily. So, who shall lead the way to this apartment complex of yours?"

She said with much calmness that one would say if this person had ever been angry at one point or even had been annoyed. Pristine, it is the perfect word to describe her at the moment. The light's moon shine on her features. It seemed that the night praises her in a certain way. Whatever the case, Intrinica was certainly as being unfitted even for her race being a werewolf.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Vincent turned from Polly back to Intrinica as she had asked to be lead to the apartment complex. After a short pause Vincent finally looked at and gave her a nod as he started to walk back the way both Polly and him had came. As he turned around and started to walk off he started to wonder if Polly and him were to keep looking after they departed from Intrinica. Did Dimitri expect them to find anyone else in this dump? What was Dimitri doing anyways?

Vincent moved his hand through his blood red hair as he rubbed his head. The blood lust was starting to get to him and it was as well making him feel rather sick and deprived. Some small things were starting to bother him now. He kept readjusting his black coat for he felt like it wasn't on straight, after readjusted his coat to death Vincent through his hands in his pockets. He just needed blood that's all and nothing else tonight.

As the passed through the blackened shopping center with the many broken windows and street lights Vincent looked back to check on the others. They were not too far away now, but still Vincent did not feel like walking all of the way back there, but alas he had to take Intrinica the full way. He as well had to give Polly the choice of if she wanted to stick around while he looked for more recruits and as well a decent meal. Vincent looked back to Intrinica as he now saw the apartment complex looming in front of them.

"We are basically here now..."

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Polly looked from the werewolf to Vincent. "Are you sure that the others will mind her being here? You know, without killing her?" She brought the whisky bottle to her lips but debated on taking a sip. She replaced it in it's place on her belt then weaved her fingers together, remembering her poorly bandaged hand. "The fact that she killed another vampire might upset them." She looked at the werewolf. "Not that you can't defend yourself." She added quickly. Polly sighed and rubbed her arm.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:51 pm

“I understand how you would think that, but if you look her over a second time you can clearly see some defensive markings. The vampire who attacked her must have from my guess tried drawing first blood. So, as long as the others think that they will have no excuse to attack her. Besides...knowing Dimitri he's most likely dealing with the conflicts of Megan and that human girl he recently turned. “Vincent said all in one long breath in which a little emotion of annoyance towards Dimitri could be detected.

Vincent felt sick now as he walked up to the steps of the Apartment Complex he started to shiver a little which was really uncommon for Vampires. Besides it was not even that cold out, so this was a clear sign that something was wrong with him. As well he started to feel dizzy and as well he felt a headache that was pounding in his head. He would feed off of something as soon as Intrinica departed from them. He really needed to stop wasting time, now he seriously needed blood before other signs started to show. He as well knew that anyone near him right now could probably tell that he wasn't feeling to well.

As Vincent tried to shake off his complaining body he nodded to Intrinica as a sign of their arrival. She looked tired so she would most likely not stick around for very long. Vincent liked this, for he needed to stop and get his blood. In a calm voice aiming towards Intrinica Vincent said. "Well here you are...try to avoid the male vampire if he's here...My friend is a bit loud and likes to anger others...just go to the right instead of the left and you should find at least one room that suits you..."

At the end of his farewell he looked to Polly to see what was on her mind.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:03 am

Polly looked at Vincent and cocked her head. "Are you alright? You look pretty sick." She frowned. "You mentioned eating earlier, maybe you should take a break from recruiting and go find some blood." She felt fine for she had fed a bit earlier. "You know, four days without feeding isn't healthy for vampires. You really should go, i'll look for others." Polly smiled.

(Gosh, such short posts! I'm sorry >.<)

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 am

Vincent slowly shook his head. "No, we both can keep looking I'll just find a quick meal on the way. I took the job of finding and recruiting others, as foolish as it is for me to keep going instead of getting what I need. I don't take jobs I won't finish...Anyways yeah...I'll find something as we look." Vincent would have given her a reasuring smile but something inside him forced that in.

Turning away from apartment complex Vincent started walking back in the direction of the shopping center. He could find something from there and hopfully satisfy himself. Even though for the most part the raw meat would be frozen and hard to use for a source of blood. However it would pass and do the job quite well. It of course would be bland compared to true human blood. Shaking his head Vincent tried hard not to think of human blood for he would not get any at this hour.

Vincent looked back at Polly as now he had become interested in her facial expression and body language. He as well actually thought he heard himself wanting to know her thoughts on things. Vincent now felt that something was seriously wrong with him. He had never really payed this much attention to anyone before. Now he did pay attention to those he studied or wished to kill. But what made this weird was the fact that he actually cared about what she thought. Vincent had not done that for anyone in such a long time. This now was bothering him and eating away at him...

( using I pod touch will edit mistakes more when back on computer )

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!