Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood,Fangs, and Dollars! ( IC )

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Blood,Fangs, and Dollars! ( IC )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:57 am

"I don't understand why you just didn’t kill him for wasting your time...That is what I'd do...." Vincent let out in a relaxed voice, He then started up again. "No, I don't need anything...You should already know that about me." Dimitri should no better than to ask Vincent such questions, one he never really took any form of drink besides blood, and two Vincent when it came to fighting only used knives or his claws in combat. Why would he need anything else? Vincent if he had to would use firearms, but for the most part he was an average shot. Vincent as well never saw the rush that Dimitri got when he shot people up. It was boring, and you would never get to feel the powerful feeling of being able to feel the life fall from someone. "Besides, when any sort of knife or sword came into play there was always the fact that if you hit them for the most part you can insure death. With guns, of course if you hit them in the right places they die or die quicker, but with the medical advancements many can survive bullet wounds that hit in non vital areas. With a knife or any other blade you can at least insure a bleed out...." Vincent thought to himself as he tried to compare both types of weapons back to back to see which one really was more reliable.

Vincent then turned to Megan answering her question as well. "Might as well.."

(( sorry post confusion there ! ))
Last edited by Rethyn on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:05 am

While walking down the street looking for a tobacco shop he could buy any 'decent' tobacco, anything fancy, he was in the mood. Now that he had cash, he could buy a decent pipe, and enjoy the evening. While walking down he had noticed a strange woman wearing a top hat(Right?) Thinking she was a local he decided to ask her a few questions about where he could find tobacco. 'Lady, you look familiar with the area. Mind telling me where I could buy tobacco?" His eyes lingered on the shed a couple yards or so, it's not uncommon to see these since everyone is poor and whatnot. This woman seemed pale. Thoughts surrounded him if this woman was like him, a vampire? ONe can only hope. "If you do know mind showing me? Or atleast giving me Directions from here?" He said in a thick russian accent.
-Puppy: GIMMIE THE F*CKING MONEY!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JameZ
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:14 am

(Yupp yupp top hat!)

Polly looked at the stranger. "Hello, um actually i think there is a shop a few blocks from here. I was planning on going, you can tag along if you wish. I do think they have tobacco." She scratched her head. "Come on, it's only a few blocks this way." Polly started walking. She could sense that the aura on this guy was different than others. More...dark. "I'm Polly by the way." She smiled over her shoulder at him. She didn't know if he was human or not. She didn't want to take her chances in asking him so she stuck with small talk. "How about this weather? It has been pretty bad lately."
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:36 am

"Thank you for this." He stared up at the sky, glaring at how bad the weather was. "It's been nicer... Definatly I hate damn rain. Ruins the point of--" He stopped midway to relieve himself getting pissed off to a stranger. "Da, Polly I am Dimitri. Pleased to meet you." Thinking about his recent day, and how much it sucked. "Do you live in that shack? Whatever, I'll be stright forward, You look like the type Are you willing to help me and a few friends become rich, we need alot of people for this though, and you look the type. Are you a vampire?" He said glancing at her. Staring at the hopeful building in the distance. (SHITTY POST)

JameZ
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:52 pm

(it's alright)

Polly stopped walking and turned to face Dimitri. "Vampire?" She looked at him and slightly pulled her lips up into a grin. "I knew there was something about you that made me curious, your a vampire too, aren't you?" She chuckled and continued walking. "I suppose I can help, but why do you need a bunch of people? How are you going to become rich?" Polly asked these questions without so much as a glance back at him. "Oh, and yes, that is my shack." She said opening the door to the shop.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:04 pm

"I can exlplain the whole situation after we leave the store, you see it's a bit private." He turned to the cashier pointing at a carton of Cigarettes. "This?" The man said looking at Dimitri "Da" Dimitri said handing him $30 of the $66 he had. Turning to Polly "Yes, I am a vampire. I suspected you to be one too." Dimitri stared back at the Cashier before pulling out his windproof Zippo lighter(YES!) Seemingly the Cashier could not understand his accent as well as Polly could so he felt in the safe. "We plan on getting rich from robberies, and contract murders, for some this bank failure is a horrible time, but for some, some like us can find it quite helpful, there is a lower budget for the police, meaning they are not as enforcive as they may be, and nobody will snitch for a few dollars." He grinned wickedly.

JameZ
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm

(Gonna try my best ^_^)

Todd was bloody, noting uncommon. Another killing in this hell country. But it made him feel less hatred knowing he wasn't killing his own people, he didn't have a strong fondness for Americans. Especially not in this time period. There was no telling what would happen if he was ever caught, but it didn't really matter because America would soon find her new Clyde, except only as a vampire. A single man army, no one was on his side.

The street light flickered on and off and he walked past an old man with a long crispy beard. His nails were yellow and cracked, he was starving, the man was dying. This wasn't something he was used to, he wasn't used to anything anymore. Why couldn't he be drafted to Afghanistan or something so they could just blow him up? The old man saw Todd just barely from the weak light but stood up as Todd began to walk bye. "Excuse me, young sir." This guy was American, very American. He had a thick Chicago accent.

His face turned the other way as he tried to escape the old man's words, but failed to do so. The old man walked with him, but Todd said nothing though he was still craving blood. He didn't want to drink his blood, he could quickly find somebody else. But he'd be pleased to kill him. "Do you have some coins to spare, sir?" Coins? Was that what they were called here? He coldly told him, "No." The man didn't get it though. He kept asking him for everything. His shoelace, his jacket, anything everything. "Listen old man, if you don't go back to your square I'm gonna knock the hell out of you." The old man stopped and cursed at him, told him to go back where he came from, "You self little Porridge Wog, America doesn't need you." Has America always been racist?

Todd turned around and glared at him. He was find being Scottish, and he wasn't a big porridge eater either. But that didn't mean he still wouldn't defend the Scots themselves. He walked up to the man, his fangs elongating but he let them shown. Because it would be the last thing that man saw that damn night. "Come here, you little bastard." The man tried running but fell. Todd picked him up by the throat, "America doesn't need you either." and simply squeezed until he smashed the mans Adam's apple. "Now, you're just like me." He dropped the man on the floor and continued walking through the night, he was 25th person of the day. A young girl around his age was walking her dog down the street. The light flickered behind him, a sly smirk crossing his face.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:34 am

Polly nodded her head as she scanned a shelf for her favorite whisky. "Sounds interesting." She found what she was looking for and handed it to the cashier. He eyed her suspiciously, for she looked a bit young to drink. She handed him a fifty and he handed her the change. "Well, Dimitri," The cashier handed her the whisky and she walked to the door. "I'm intrigued. Polly smiled. If anything Polly was involved in, involved money, Polly was intrigued. "I might just have to take up this opportunity."

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:46 am

"Damn, I spent the whole walk down here thinking of how I would convince you to want to join." Dimitri grinned. "Alright, now there is a few people I would like you to meet, as they have a say in this as well." He looked out the door which was still raining lightly. "I'm not positive where they may be at the moment. But there is an apartment complex it's run down and such, but all we need is a few more people to help our job, and ALL of us can change our lifestyle from shit, to luxery." He opened the cigarette carton and put each individual pack of cigarettes in his coat pockets and jean pockets pulling one out for himself. "You want one?" he offered "Now about the complex, it is a few blocks down from your Shack and it'll be quite easy to spot. Nobody knows were in there. There are no cars in the lot, and there is no front door to the stairs. With the numbers on the sidewalk "6698" You don't gotta live there, just meet me there and I'll have the others tomarrow, or whenever the rain stops pouring." He said sticking the cigarette in his mouth and pushing the flint on his lighter down creating the flame. Opening the door and covering the lit cigarette with his hand.
Last edited by JameZ on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

JameZ
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:17 am

Vincent knew the storm was coming to an end, as the noise of the raindrops hitting the apartment started to lessen quiet a bit. Looking out the nearest broken window Vincent could clearly see that night was coming, so soon he would have to find both prey and people who might want to join up with them. Vincent however wished he had said no to Megan before, she would get annoying while he tried to settle his four day hunger.

Vincent walked away from the window as he looked for his black coat. It was one of his favorites, for it had many pockets in which Vincent could stash whatever he wanted. It also had a high collar which would do well in covering up the blackened scar tissue of where he was bitten on the neck. Vincent found the coat of course lying on the ground where Dimitir most likely had tried it on and had not liked it too much and left it there. Vincent picked it up carefully, for it was an old coat. He then shook it lightly to get the dust off. He slid his arms through the sleeves of the coat for it felt natural to him. This coat was his favorite and it had been with him longer than a normal life span, so of course it felt natural to him. The coat as well had a ton of repairs done to it to make up for all of the battles and environments it had gone through. Even though it looked beat up, it had a style to it Vincent enjoyed in many ways. It fit him well, and he planned for it to stay that way.

Vincent decided to wait just a bit longer, for he hoped Dimitri would distract Megan or at least change his partner so he could feed tonight before he went off to recruit. Dimitri of course would be good at that; he always held the attention for many. This really was all that Vincent needed, he had no clue why he had given Megan the okay. Maybe it was just his thirst making him not think clearly. However, even if Megan still did tag along he would still go get his blood despite her protests. Why would he care? She's a vampire; she needed to toughen up....

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:22 am

(Dunno hwo to post it well, but Dimitri pretty much ditched you.xD)

JameZ
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazzmine on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:40 am

Driving by the drugstore Colette could not help but notice the man who had beaten up that boy earlier in front of the diner a few hours ago. parking her rusted peice of junk near him. "Aren't you that boy who beat up that poor kid at the diner?" She questioned not realizing what she could be getting herself into. Unusually friendly towards this man, she would usually be evasive of people with this behavior, but she wanted answers. "You want a lift? It's raining pretty hard?" leaning over to open the car door opposite to her.

Jazzmine
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:40 am

(ass hole...XD) Polly sighed and walked out the door to her shack. She figured she would check up on Bandit then go to the appartment. Kicking open the tiny wooden door to her shack, Polly tossed her empty whisky bottle into a stack of blankets and put the new bottle in her belt loop, pulling down her sash to cover it along with her pistol. Polly put a lock on her ferret's cage and tapped the top twice. "I'll be back soon." She smiled and started walking towards a beat down, old appartment. 6698, check." Like Dimitri said, the door to the stairs was missing. She walked up them hoping to find Dimitri immediatly. "Hello? Is anybody here?" She called out halfway up the stair case.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:47 am

"Yes, give me a drive to 6698, I'm not paying you understand?" He said sitting into the carseat tossing his cigarette butt out the window. "Wellno fucking duh I'm the boy that beat up that kid? Same clothes, same attitude?" Glaring at her, remembering Megans reaction to how direspectful he was to her, but this woman was attractive to Dimitri! Maybe he would try being polite this time?(XD) "I'm sorry, I'm just easily angered, that boy cheated on my friend. He got what was coming to him. I didn't mean to be so brutal, I just had adrenaline. But I'm not always that way." He said in a apologetic tone. Still in a thick russian accent.

JameZ
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazzmine on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:56 am

"Oh, so a brutal justice? Hmm?" She said seeing his dramatic change of heart towards her. "I'm Collette" She said stopping in front of the apartment he wanted to be dropped off in. "Well, if it isn't to much, could I come in? I'm almost out of gas and would like to reserve what I can, and I live far from here." She said opening her car door, and slamming it shut, Waiting for Dimitri's response. While Dimitri was in the car she noticed the two scars on his neck. "Is he a vampire?" She thought to herself. "Oh shit, what have I done? No there fake, made up. It's just a coincidance."

Jazzmine
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:07 am

Getting out of the car and shutting the door in a peaceful manor(WTF IS WRONG WITH DIMITRI!) "I'm Dimitri, yes you can come in but I assure you you won't like it. There is no bed, couch, we have two chairs, but they are awefully painful to sit in." He said trying to leave the pack of cigarettes in his pocket. But the bulge was huge, and it was obvious in every pocket he had one or two packs of cigarettes crammed in there. Walking into the complex, seeing Polly. "Polly? Sorry I did not mean to make you wait, I got a ride from Colette here." Mouthing the words "Shes a human" and grinning afterwards. Looking to Colette "Well, this is my home!" he said with a laugh.

JameZ
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:15 am

Vincent blinked once as he heard the voice of Polly for the first time. "Dimitri must have brought someone back because no human would come to this dump..." Vincent thought to himself as he walked past Megan to see who was calling out to them. As he walked out to the stairs leading up to the room he was just in he spotted the woman calling for them. Look at her calm Vincent asked. "Did Dimitri send you? Or did you come here on your own will?"

Vincent instantly stared looking her over subtle manner, as he wanted to take in her image but not look rude doing so. She seemed to be a Vampire or at least it would be fitting for her. Her hair was a light color, like a sort of silver texture but with some hints of an odd pink. Her eyes as well were interesting for they made Vincent want to keep looming into them. "She must not be a human, she stands out...Most human girls don't have those kinds of features..." Vincent though to himself with a light buzzes in his head. Her image was good, but no human would understand it. Vincent also liked how her hair or her did not remind him of either of his "Death Parents".

Still Vincent knew she could not be trusted so easily for she could just be there to spy or kill them...Vincent trusted her no more than Megan. Vincent knew however if Dimitri trusted them to join up with them they could at least be given a chance....

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:16 am

Polly saw a male figure appear and she stopped. "Hello," She smiled. "I'm Polly." "Did Dimitri send you?" He asked her. Polly looked at him, "Dunno, I think so, he told me to meet him here and I suspected right away. Are you a vampire too?" Polly smiled again, she was meeting new vampires left and right. Just then she heard Dimitri entering the appartment.
Polly looked at him. "It's alright I just got here anyways." Human? Okay was this guy high? Polly pulled the bottle of whisky from her belt and took a swig. 'I guess that our little meeting will have to wait.' Polly thought to herself. 'Dammit' Polly thought taking another . She was hoping to get in and get out. She had a ferret to tend to.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazzmine on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:33 am

"Dosen't look as bad inside." She lied. Looking a Polly with a smile. "Dimitri want to show me your home?" She smiled again to Dimitri not knowing the fate ahead of her. "Dang. You have anything to eat up there?" She said her stomach growling. "This isn't smart Colette! You barely know this man!" her mind continued to tell her. "Well I'll get to know him this way then!" she thought to herself. Looking at the spot where Dimitri was bitten thinking with realism now "Maybe this isn't the best place to be.. He looks like a serious vampire.. Fake or real I think I should avoid him." Looking away from the stairs and back to DImitri "I think I should leave actually, I'll leave you and your friend here to eachother." She said about to step out of the apartment.

Jazzmine
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:47 am

"No, no stay, I am hungry too, we can find something to eat here. I assure you." Maybe not 'we' but certainly me. Dimitri thought for he had not fed for a few days now. Dimitri grab Colettes wrist to pull her to him "I don't even get a good bye kiss?" He grinned showing his fangs. "Your going nowhere you hear me. Your our meal. Maybe I'll be merciful and create another Vampire? Hmm? Would you like immortality to be with me?" He said about to sink his fangs into her neck.(Wink wink ABOUT)

JameZ
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!