Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Heroes-OOC-Longterm Fantasy-Open!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood Heroes-OOC-Longterm Fantasy-Open!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:52 pm

My apologies. I decided to post here instead of making a new thread because for some reason my phone wont allow me to create a new topic. >.> Which means, yes, Im using my phone instead of my computer.

Unfortunately, I encountered some kind of fatal error on my cpu, one that would not even clear itself after formatting the drive. I've taken the thing apart inside and out, and looking at it I cannot diagnose what in the hell has gone wrong with the thing. My guess would be the motherboard defected somehow. I've actually had it looked at by professionals and several friends and they couldn't figure it out.

So that being said I have ordered a new motherboard which got here this morning. It took so long because I didn't have the funds for one earlier. Im going to hopefully be able to restore my computer with this. If so it will be a day or two until I can fully come back to the site. Once I do though, this rp will probably be reopened, but a promised spot is saved to those who still wish to game in this thread. Again, I am sorry. This roleplay died completely on my own fault and computers untimely death *sniff*.

I thinkw riting this has took all of 40 minutes. O.O Im going to now proceed to smash my phone against the wall. Apologies again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:47 pm

Where she is, I am. Expect me in the re-opening aswell : D

40 min?! i thought you could text faster than that o.O <is awe-struck> : P
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:28 am

AH YES! I liked this roleplay >: I'M GAME, PICK MEEEE~! =D And sorry for your loss Keikeiya u.u

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Weeeell, wasnt my motherboard that was broken. Im sure you all figured this out. I finally came to the position of being able to buy a new computer totally, and so its been awhile before I've been able to totally come back. Eh. >.<

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Logarithms on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Amusing, so what is to happen to the role play? Since the latest spate of inactivity, I received virtually no further information. If there's anything new, be sure to count me in...! :D
Judge users by their posts, not by their stars... (Admittedly, those stars seems somewhat bugged.)

Logarithms
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Well to begin with its comforting to see another fellow roleplayer still here. >.> How many new ones joined the site? Hehe.

Well I have to say the roleplay itself was doing well, but if there are any suggestions on changes please letme know. I do want to restart this roleplay, possibly soon.

And while on the topics of roleplays, any suggestions? i'm not sure where to start : p

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:46 pm

My beloved returns! God has shown the way of pure joy as he bestows upon us the return of the gorgeous divinity that is Keikeiya! Oh thank the heavens! /end suck-up.exe

Honestly the story as a whole is great! I personally don't have a suggestion to change it. I would love to be apart of the reincarnation. That is if you will still say "accepted" upon the character sheet ;)

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:41 am

If this roleplay does restart, I think I'd want to create a new character .. Mm yeah. Suggestions for the roleplay? Hmm.. fresh out of ideas, sorry.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!