Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Rites

Blood Rites

a part of “Blood Rites”, a fictional universe by Celaira.

Ruled by a powerful hunger for the flesh, blood, souls, and even the desires of the Human population these creatures fight amongst themselves for dominance over the hours after dusk.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood Rites”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blood Rites

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood Rites"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
My writing is my soul, when you read something I have written, I hope you understand that I am baring my soul to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celaira
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Blood Rites

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:36 am

I will be adding my character tomorrow probably sometime around Noon Eastern Standard Time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celaira
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harenezumi on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:40 am

Yo~

I want to start this RP soon, but... hmm.. maybe I'll let you, the GM to begin it first.

People talk about probability, I talk about something absolute like the fact that I am a demon, staying deep inside your heart, corrupting your mind and lusting for your blood. But I'll be there for you, in the pitch of darkness, or beneath the sunlight. That my vow to you

harenezumi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:24 am

You can post first if you want to, I don't mind. I have to recreate my character anyway, because I accidentally closed the tab in which I was working on it yesterday. If you have an idea for a starting post for your character, by all means post it.

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Just letting you know, I've added new places to the RP, feel free to take a look and start wherever you would like.

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 am

Submitted a character. Hope I can join.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:47 am

I sent you a PM, but I'll post here too. You have been accepted and can now post! Welcome to Blood Rites!

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 am

Got the PM thanks for allowing me to come

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:01 pm

Glad to have you! :D

@Littlexvamp: Welcome to Blood Rites!

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:21 pm

WOuld any of you be bothered by a posting order?

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:43 am

Sadly It would trouble me. Or i should say that it would probably trouble the rest of you. I don't mind waiting, but I like posting as well. I can post without really moving ahead. I simply like reacting to things that happen to my character. If the others wish it then I can't really complain then, but currently my character is nowhere near people, yet. So I figured it gives me free reign as I travel.

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 am

I figured the same, I meant later on if we get more people. However, if it would trouble you, I can try to think of another way to organize it. :)

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:49 am

Nezu has decided to leave Blood Rites, so since I am unable to delete his posts, I ask that they be disregarded.

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:13 am

uhm who is Nezu?

ah nevermind I saw the name now

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 am

Oh, Merchant, Littlexvamp, and Darksin757 I meant to compliment you all on your posts. Great job so far guys! :D

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Sorry accidentally posted in modern world. Using phone so it hard to see everything.

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:35 pm

It's alright, I understand. :)

EDIT: Merchant, I'm gonna wait for Sin to post before I post again.

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darksin757 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Please ignore the fact that I posted a blank message I didn't intend for that.

Darksin757
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Well, I was so excited to post, I completely forgot to click on the drop down menu...fail. xD

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:26 pm

*sighs* I did it again. I was too excited myself. Failx2

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!