Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Rites

Blood Rites

a part of “Blood Rites”, a fictional universe by Celaira.

Ruled by a powerful hunger for the flesh, blood, souls, and even the desires of the Human population these creatures fight amongst themselves for dominance over the hours after dusk.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood Rites”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood Rites

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:49 am

Okay, so the icon you made still wouldn't upload, so I tried the img code with the link and that worked.
My writing is my soul, when you read something I have written, I hope you understand that I am baring my soul to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celaira
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:56 am

i is pleased you go it to work

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:00 pm

OH NO!!!!!!!!

Freya is going to be staying at the salon and not Sean's secret castle of wonder and mystery!!!
My silver haired princess!!!!
shucks -_-

Oh I just wanted to ask if people were ok with the amount of posting I've been doing with Lady Inali and stormrider. I know it gets to be a lot to read, but I tried to give others moments to jump in and follow or spot us. So don't take Sean's sense of security to be accurate or anything.

I know it is hard to believe .... but ... Sean Rayven is not perfect! I know it is hard to believe but .. there it is. Don't get intimidated and please just post whatever and whenever and where-ever.

I like this RP :D

Hey Celaira why haven't you been posting. Is everything alright with Sin and you?
Last edited by Merchant on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:14 pm

lol that might not be good with all the drugs she is on and I dont think Doctor Alex will let her get to fair from him

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Sean may not be certified by when it comes to brew potions you'd be hard pressed find someone better as skilled. Modern medicine won't help that Silver haired goddess. Sadly Sean is nowhere near to help.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:31 pm

when ever they meet we will see what happens

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:41 pm

@Merch, yeah we're all good, he was going to post yesterday, he just got really busy. Hopefully he gets one up today, cause I'm having Coreana come in on my next post. And since I don't want to double post I'm gonna have their posts coupled together. Also, I really don't mind the amount you've been posting, I'm actually really glad that you guys have been posting so much, it''s just kinda overwhelming sometimes. xD Now I have to figure out a way for Ciana to come upon you three in your mansion. Oh, and it makes me extremely happy that you like the RP. :D
Last edited by Celaira on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Celaira
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:46 pm

well is she is the of the royal family she should be able to by pass the spell

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Coreana is the Princess, Ciana is the hunter. Sorry, I know I use similar names.

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 pm

dont worry about it hehee

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:32 pm

mmmm fried rice and curry tofu

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:34 pm

xD Can I ask what time zone you're on?

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:35 pm

its 12:35 where I live

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:37 pm

It's 2:37 P.M. here xD

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:41 pm

i love my my rice all nice ad fried

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Big brother Sin finally posted! YES~ It's Coreana time :D

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:53 pm

well now it is open for Ophelia Maiden to post

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:58 pm

I would like to make a WW character! :D Can iz~!? CAN IZ!?!?!/

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:00 pm

xD Of course, of course! Go right ahead!

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:16 pm

DONE! :D His story is sad D: But i like him! I hope you to do!

Theirs one thing i forgot. His transformation, the Betrayer, is uncontrollable. He is INCREDABLEY powerful. He can be used as an incredible weapon, but can fire at the wrong time. Soo.. Ya o3o

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!