Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodlines

Bloodlines

a part of “Bloodlines”, a fictional universe by alxxxjames.

An original role-play that takes place in a modern setting where magic is dying. The characters are all descendants of five supernatural Bloodlines. Literate & Active drivers only, please.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodlines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodlines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 pm

well i posted my sexy sheet. i hope its fair, and if u need me to change anything, just let me know
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 pm

I'm just going to use Nicholas hoult

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wunderland
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 pm

"Each Spirit-Touched has a connection to elemental magic, a specific element, in fact. In Renn's case, it's Wind."

Thought I'd point this out to you, Attie, since you later say Earth, and it was a little confusing. I'm assuming you meant to edit that but missed it.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Skins alumni for the win! I need to fix up my guy a bit when I get home (along with several other things). Omar looks good, lom. Aaaaand... Does anyone have drew van acker reserved? Anyone?

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:01 am

AugustArria wrote:"Each Spirit-Touched has a connection to elemental magic, a specific element, in fact. In Renn's case, it's Wind."

Thought I'd point this out to you, Attie, since you later say Earth, and it was a little confusing. I'm assuming you meant to edit that but missed it.

Thank you, lovely. Yes, I was originally going with Wind, but then I was told it was taken, so I went with Earth! Thank you for pointing it out. (:

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandedOne on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:10 am

BTW...the last GIF in Daniel's sheet is what I imagine him and the Guardian look like after he blew up a chem lab on accident :3

BrandedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am

Well, I got all of the minor stuff done, now I just have to work on the bigger chunks. XD Will be doing that tomorrow
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:36 am

Omg, so glad to be home!

To do list-

1.) Process submitted characters Most of the non-WIP characters are approved. I sent out a few PMs for issues on some of them. If your character is a WIP and you finish it, please send me a PM so I go look at it again.
2.) Post for all three chars in MG and a few PMs
3.) Work on the setting info for the Isle Edited that into the Lore thread. I may think up some more locations, or if anyone has a suggestion for something they'd really like included, just PM it to me for consideration.

We're filling up pretty fast, so I'm gonna start gearing off for a kick-off pretty soon. Once we have about 1/2 the characters up we'll start in on Relations, and Alex and I will put our heads together and figure out when we're actually putting up an intro post.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:17 am

I'm actually getting quite excited about this! ^^ It'll be great, I'm sure.

Oh, guys, btw, in case you already read Erin over, I should mention I added some stuff on her pet, Irayah on the bottom. Just... useful knowledge; how she looks, what her powers are and so forth. ^^
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:00 am

I also managed to get in a small update to Aaron. Just added a fun dynamic to him that occurred to me at work tonight.

throne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 am

I feel really stupid, but when trying to read Omar, I'm like ,'whaaaaaaaaaaat?" I'm just so distracted by what I assume is Spanish and I forget to read the important stuff because I'm too busy playing that, 'what does that mean?' game! :P

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:48 am

xD Haha, yeah. Also I didn't know 'de' meant and as well. I thought it was 'y'.

Well anway, almost done with le character! :D

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:49 am

Yeah, I thought it was 'y' too! I basically gave up trying to read the first half of the CS, unless it was translated right next to it. For example, I can't tell which are dislikes, fears, etc, but I can read the lists of stuff cause they were also in English. >< I gave up. Unique, but very confusing for me.

But I read the last half with no problem! :D Yay, English!

Attie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:52 am

Haha, when I first saw his sheet that did that at MG, I was so baffled. It made it much easier this time around.

So, tonight I get out of work pretty early, yay! I plan on doing a decent sized lore post to help flesh out the Bloodline Gifts for people since there's been some confusion about them. Admittedly, I kept it pretty brief on the intro (compared to what I could have done) in order to not scare people away too much.

throne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 am

are we just going to use the same basic code and setup from Magus Grex for the relationship chart? interested in getting on a head start.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Wait... "de" is and in Spanish? O.o Okay, two years of taking those classes and I missed that? "e" and "y" are the only things meaning and, as far as I know. WTF?!?! Confusion. O.O

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Well anyway, I finished my character but, sad face, the sheet avatar isn't coming up :C

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandedOne on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 pm

*flails* CONFUSION!!!!!!

BrandedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Lol. Damned confusion! xD What's with it?!

I hate when the avatar fails. O.O

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandedOne on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:21 pm

hehe. You can do eeet! We bereave in juu.

Wow...caffine.

BrandedOne
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!