Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:17 pm

thats ok we all have lives to live away from computers and the internet.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 am

Is this an active roleplay? I hope so.. I'd love to join ^^. I'm new to the site, but not to roleplaying.
Hello. I am Destablization. If I posted in your Interest Check, please read the following.

I post using a phone. That means I can't do certain things.
I can't use the Roleplay Tab.
I can't use Chat.
I sometimes make small spelling mistakes.
-Roleplay Info-
I don't like being the center of a roleplay. I like being the side character. To me, they have true depth.
I don't mind dying in a roleplay.

That's all, and I hope we have fun together !

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Destablization
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:01 am

Well...thepsycoman and I seem to be the only ones that still post here. I'm sure it'd be okay if you joined.
I say I like your coat! ♪

[/center]

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxile on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 am

[*]Appearance After Attaining fragment:

Name: Roxile Anksakamaru

Orientation:Gay/Homosexual

Race:American

Height & and Weight: 6'0 foot tall and weighs 149 pounds

Likings:The color black, piercings,Dogs,Video games,low temperature areas,and skulls..

Dislikes: Bullies,fighting,arguing,over boardom of ignorance,Being put down..

Personality:Kind,some times strict,nervous when meeting new people, usualy sits alone most of the time,but is always opened for a conversation.He hates condescending people(don't we all?),he's a easy going person who's always open for ideas and new things.

Biography:Roxile was a 15 year old in high school as a freshmen due to his constant fooling around in school...he has always been picked on by people because of his indifference, but he does'nt give into peer pressure and followed his own way.

Open for love?: Of course, who would'nt want love? XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power/Ability: He has the power to munipulate shadows,He can use his or (other surrounding objects or people) to create traps,open portals,and walk threw solid objects.

More details on his appearrance: he has Silver fenline eyes,Silver and black hair, and sharp fangs.

Roxile
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:12 am

Okay no offense but look at the date on InuKuns last post!!

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!