Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giygas on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Is anyone lacking a Little Brother? I need someone to interact with while I ponder my Introduction...
Your Pain is not my Pain,
It is my Fulfillment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Giygas
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:50 am

i am abel to take one more little brother or sister but i am at the school so i wont be good for interacting at this moment
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:36 am

can i still join this?

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:29 pm

yer your abel to but i would check the ic to see if you wont to first

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Theo Spario on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:52 pm

I apologize for making waves by not posting this here ( I PMed my signup request )

Here is Devon for those who are interested:

Name: Devon Amrick
-Nickname/Alias: Devon, Dev, Amrick, or any deviation of his name
-Grade: Junior
-Roommate: N/A
Power: Can harden his skin, bones, muscles, etc during a fight, as well as heal at a very slow pace. His body can be unharmed from organic attacks in small doses ( a shock, small amounts of poison, mild freezing or overheating..) Larger doses can range from crippling to fatal.
-Allows you to:He can make his body denser and use it as a sort of blunt weapon, shield, or even a tool to get other weapons ( such as bash trees and use their limbs as bats, or crush rocks for things to throw ). This process is instantaneous, as long as he knows that he needs to do it. ( He can block an attack he knows about, but not a surprise attack, like a gunshot or snakebite ). If his body gets overwhelmed ( perhaps he gets stunned by the cold then burnt ) he will succumb to wounds like a normal person.
Appearance: Image
-Extra: Thats pretty much it.
Sexual Orientation: Straight, and quite the womanizer, as well as a rumored collector of V-cards back home
-What you look for in a partner: Someone who will respect him, treat him well, and look past his rough appearance and deal with his rough core.
-Crush: Everyone who is female
Personality: He can be off-putting, since he can speak rather roughly or be rude to people. He means well, but just doesnt quite understand some subtle things to do in normal company ( such as be nice, try and make friends, and not picture them naked, then make it obvious that you are ). He is fiercely protective of everyone, even tho almost nobody knows it.
Elective: Rugby
-2nd Elective: Sculpture
Bigbrother/Bigsister: Yes, I want a Little Brother
Theme Songs: Land Of Confusion - Disturbed, H.T.-Destroying Angels Mix - Trigun Soundtrack, 11th Hour - Lamb of God
-- < KKSTW & CCTW > --

-- > Always And Forever < --

Theo Spario
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:17 pm

thanks dude that explains so much eg: that your a junior

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FemalePirateCaptain on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Please can someone approach and talk to my character, she is in a corner of the main crowed section inside the ship reading a book, since she is so shy, she will not interact unless spoken to.

FemalePirateCaptain
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suzumebachi on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:24 pm

v.v; I would've had Seren do that, if her personality was different. She doesn't really know how to interract with people, and prefers to observe them from a distance.. =/ I'm sorry. I wonder if we could make them interact in a way that doesn't go against their personalities.. Hmm..

Suzumebachi
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:50 pm

I'll go then. Your character's my lil sister right? If I'm not wrong...
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Uhh... Is it too late to join this? If so, I'd kind of like a quick answer. I've been looking for something like this for God probably only knows how long... So..
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:40 am

on the first post it says that it will only be to late once the ship is docked or something and at the moment the ship still hasn't docks so you should just post your character up and hope false hope is on soon enough to accept you.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm

hey who agrees that it is about time we dock this ship?

"FALSE HOPE WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?"

like really i think he/she has abandoned us

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Yeah, I think we should dock this boat.
That Building wasn't there last time, I swear!

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:10 pm

ok do it slow though so ppl arnt left on it looking stupid

do you wont me to bring it in?

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:31 pm

I would, but I always take things too fast.

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:41 pm

lol i just brought it in anyway

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Kay.. i;ll make a prof..

Name: Haruhi Zhandes
-Nickname/Alias: Haru,
-Grade: Freshman?
-Roommate: None yet
Power: Healing Protection? (*Just getting ideas... If I can think of something better tomorrow I'll edit again.*)
-Allows you to: Heal wounds, put up barrier shields...
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... /8.jpg?o=2
-Extra:
Sexual Orientation: Straight
-What you look for in a partner: Someone funny, kind, and protective.
-Crush: None. ._.
Personality: Quiet, random, weird, funny, nice/Random, hyper, insane, kind of scary.
Elective: Guitar
-2nd Elective: Choir?
Bigbrother/Bigsister: yes i want a big brother*?
Theme Songs: Black Diamond/ Meikyuu (sp?) Butterfly by Mizuki Nana, I'm so Sick, etc..
Last edited by Anelle on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:33 pm

can you please be a bit more specific and the good thing about these is there can be a lot of people with the same kind of powers.

by specific i mean in your allows bit can you put something like: molding, dragging, throwing ect because control can be taken in a lot of ways.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:45 pm

AH! You listen to Mizuki Nana too?????? I love her! My friend is in love with her voice. Haha.
I say I like your coat! ♪

[/center]

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Battlekat on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Sad thing is that i would never know if i was accepted or not. =3

Battlekat
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!