Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

bloody rose night!

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

bloody rose night!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suicidelollipop on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:54 am

So your a vampire!? or a Human!?

You choose,This world has so many things in it.. some might be blood drinking vampires,some might be normal humans.

what happens if they fall in love? what if they fight? what if one of them dies?
what if the humans want's to turn into a vampire?

this RP is just a normal vampire role play.

Rules:
Have fun.
Romance can go as far as you want but no graphics.
try and let everyone in the role play.

Form:

Name:
vampire/Human:
personality:
History:
Looks:
Other:

My character!
Name:Zero
vampire/Human:Vampire
personality:dark,kind,mysterious,smart.
History:his mom died from a vampire when he was a kid he got turned into a vampire and know he want's revange on the vampire who killed his mom.
Looks:Imagealso Image
Other:he goes to a school fro humans.
Last edited by Suicidelollipop on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
In some place was a dream,who dreamt it unknown,such a truly small dream it was.The little dream thought,"I don't want to vanish like this,how can I make people see me?"The little dream thought and thought,and finally came up with an idea."I could let people stray into me,and create their own world"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Suicidelollipop
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: bloody rose night!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purple_artemis00 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:23 am

Name: Kyle Masters
Vampire/Human: Vampire
Personality: Kyle is outgoing, fun-loving and a bit of a partier. She loves to hunt and kill and revels in the hunt. She is playful and to her, humans aren’t anything except for a meal. She embraces her bloodlust and doesn’t behave like a domesticated undead pet.
History: Kyle doesn’t remember being human. She has been a vampire so long that all she knows is killing and how much fun it is. Kyle was shunned by her last coven because she never left a victim alive and she fed far more often than she had to. Now she’s on her own and has been for fifteen years. Kyle hasn’t sired a vampire in her entire life. Even though she once was a human, she sees no point in turning the snacks on legs into powerful immortals.
Looks:
Other: Kyle avoids the human world, unless she’s hungry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

purple_artemis00
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suicidelollipop on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:27 am

(Awesome! your in,lets wait for more people.)

Suicidelollipop
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:24 am

Name: Rose Black
vampire/Human: Human
personality: Shy, quiet, easily startled very smart
History: Both her mother and father are pure blood vampires. Strangely enough she is the only one in her family who is a human. The rest of her family are all vampires and most of them tease about feeding on her
Looks:Image
Other: She feels more uncomfortable to be around humans then vampires.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:02 am

Name:Jake Blakeway
vampire/Human:Human
personality:really agressive,very shy...stands up for what he belives in
History:Jake hates Vampires and wants them all dead,his parents were 'turned' and so was his love of his life...he stole his dads gun and then ran away from home,now vowing to kill all vampires he meets,even the cute little 8yr old ones
Looks:Image
Other:Very good with a gun...was trained by his 'old' dad to use them,ironically in case of vampire attacks
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suicidelollipop on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:22 am

(Thank you! I guess we can start now.)

Zero walked around the city with head phones on listening to old music.

Suicidelollipop
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:25 am

Jake was in the old factory .Gun and torch out..he knew that there was a vampire nearby...he could smell it,he could hear there blood thirsty cries...Jake stayed close to himself he had never killed vampire before he always got beaten up,maybe he would strike lucky and win this time..It was hard to see in the dark,but he knew the vampire could probably see in the dark.Jake just shivered at the thought of it,and began to wonder if the vampire was male or female..

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suicidelollipop on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:31 am

Zero smiled to himself,he felt the strong smell of human blood. He walked quietly in the dark shadows trying to find the human.

Zero wanted to taste that sweet taste in his mouth,he tried to sneak around the human and bite them slowly slowly feeling the blood rush down..

Zero thought to himself:"The humans so stupid,so tasty.." he giggled quietly.

Suicidelollipop
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:44 am

Sitting in a corner of an ally, Rose sat in a corner and cried to herself. She pulled her knees close to her chest. "Why can't I just be a vampire?" She asked no one. She held her neck which was bleeding heavily. She cringed in pain as she touched her open wound. She remembered her cousin sinking his fangs into her neck.
For some strange reason even if she was bitten by a vampire she wouldn't tern into one.
She cried harder to herself

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: bloody rose night! (Just started feel free to join!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 am

Jake turned around he could feel someone close by but he could feel a second vampire present...was he really outnumbered.In a place as dark as this he torch was the only light..A huge give away to where he was...he span around slowly shining his torch everywhere trying to find the vampire or vampires...

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suicidelollipop on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:55 am

Zero decided to play with his food,he got out of the dark shadows and started walking in front of the human.. he looked at the humans cold eyes and started laughing.
he felt that the human was scared.

Zero felt other vampire near there,but he wanted to have some fun with the human.

Suicidelollipop
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:59 am

Jake saw the vampire and turned and pointed his gun at the Male,now walking backwards...."KEEP AWAY FROM ME!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suicidelollipop on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:07 am

Zero licked his fangs and walked towards the human,Zero stopped and said:"Why not give me your blood?" in a dark voice.

"Your just a selfish human,you don't need all that blood." Zero said in a angry voice

Suicidelollipop
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:11 am

"I NEED ALL THE BLOOD I CAN GET!" Jake then pulled the gun up and shot a bullet towards the vampire

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:14 am

Rose felt the presence of two beings. She stood up and walked carefully to them. She saw a vampire filled with blood lust go near the human. She took a step closer to them and showed the vampire her blood. Rose wiped some blood of her neck and opened her palm to the vampire as if ofering her blood to him.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suicidelollipop on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:19 am

The bullet went inside zero,zero fell down on the floor he yelled from the pain. He put his hand where the bullet went inside..

Zero looked up at the human and said in pain:"Silly---H-uman do you really think that can kill me?"
Zero opened his shirt a little and saw a mark from were the bullet came in.

"SILLY HUMAN!"Zero said while laughing in pain.

Zero saw the girl walking towards him offering him her blood. Then zero said quietly to the girl:"Come closer to me."

Suicidelollipop
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:21 am

"NO!!!" Jake pointed the gun towards the female..."Dont go near him..or i will shoot!" Jake was really getting angry,he was going to kill this vampire...he deserved it!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suicidelollipop on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:25 am

Zero got up slowly he walked towards the female,and he hugged her. and licked the blood of her neck,he wanted to bite her and drank all her blood,but he saw the human getting ready to shoot he saw the pain in the humans eyes.
So he decided to make her heal he licked of her blood and took out the poison inside the blood.

Suicidelollipop
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:25 am

Rose closed her eyes and waited for the pain. But nothing came. She felt a cold tongue glide on her skin like blades. She opened her eyes in confusion. Her neck was sudenly healed and she couldnt understand why.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:36 am

Jake called out to the vampire as he retreated "COWARD! AND YOU, YOU GIRL!!!! I SHOULD KILL YOU TO!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!