Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Bloody Valentine IC

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

My Bloody Valentine IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:43 pm

OOC link: bloody-valentine-vampire-ooc-signup-t28028.html

It was evening. Fio was sitting on a park bench. She noticed a couple walk by laughing and having fun. Then she noticed a group of girl talking and looking at guys. "Ahh. I remember when I was young and naive." She said. She went to a girl who seemed to be alone. Fio went to her and said: "You look sweet." The girl blushed but then Fio sunk her teach in the girls neck. When Fio was done. The girl said in fear: "Am I going to turn into a vampire?" "Maybe. But youre blood is sweet too." Fio said and winked. Then she walked away. The girl blushed again.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: My Bloody Valentine IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Lei Lei and Tei Tei saw what one girl did to the other,they were sitting a few feets away,eating some Riceballs,they were slightly scared by it,unsure what to do,They just hoped the vampire hadnt spotted them seeing what had happened,they gulped.

Lei Lei turned to his brother:"You suppose she saw us?..."
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Fio noticed the two twins. "Hey you two. Why such faces?" She said. Then she winked. "You two look adorable. I notice you are afraid of me."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Lei Lei looked up"Thank you"He managed to say to the vampire

Lei Lei then was turning to her,about to get up
"Why did you do that to that girl exactly?.."

He asked her innocently,Tei Tei turned to her aswell.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:01 pm

"You know I kissed her on the neck. What did you think?" Fio replied.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Lei Lei gulped,becoming slightly scared by her.

"Thats not a kiss.Its a bite.and we overheard the conversation."

Lei Lei was stood up now,Holding his brothers hand,pulling him up from the seat.

"You shouldnt hurt people vampire.."

Lei Lei held his brothers hand tightly,beginning to walk away,unsure whether the vampire would attack themto cover up the secret.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 pm

"Why do you think I would hurt her? Yes I am a vampire. I lied. But when I bite it doesnt hurt. Plus, I am not evil. I dont kill. I didnt even have the choice to be vampire or not and I cant change back." Fio said. Her eyes changed from blue to red. "I can see your fear. There is nothing to be afraid of." When they started walking away, Fionn showed up right in front of them as soon as they turned around. She looked at them with her red eyes and said: "Boo." Then she winked and giggled.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 pm

They were both spooked,began to run away,into the woods,noit the best idea,but running into a crowd or the road wasnt a good idea,they ran into a bush,holding eachothers hands,scared like hell.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

When the boys were in the woods, Fio showed up again with a smile on her face. "Hi I am Fionn but my friends call me Fio." She said. "And you are?"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 pm

They tried to seem a bit braver,but it didnt work,thye just gave in.

"Im Lei Lei..thats my twin Brother, Tei Tei"

Lei Lei gulped,hiding his brother behind him,not wanting him to get hurt by the vampire.

"What do you want from me and my brother Fio.."

He asked in a scared voice.

His brother Tei Tei wac crying slightly,just tears.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 pm

"I just wanted to calm you down and warn you that the evil vampires have been attacking humans tonight. Some were even killed. Thats it!" Fio said and turned around.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Lei Lei looked straight into the girls eyes.

"Whats to say your not one eh?.."

Lei Lei turned to Tei Tei

"Hier raus Bruder, während Sie..."

Tei Tei shook his head,Lei Lei sighed.

"So..Why are yoyu warning us when your turning people into vampires anyway..

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:58 pm

"A vampire has the choice to turn someone into a vampire or not. I rarely turn someone into a vampire because those who havent been ritually changed or born by vampire blood go out of control and I dont want that. You cant trust me."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Lei Lei pulled out his XM8C to the girls head.

"You couldnt just go away..X8MC Assault Light Machine gun.Filled with Silver bullets.."

He unlocked the safety.

"I hate to kill vampires..Now please..leave me and my brother..Please..."

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm

"Ok ok. I am sorry. Nobody likes me because I am a vampire." Fio sat down and started crying. She put her face to her legs. "I didnt hurt anybody and I am not a bad vampire. I am just often ... misunderstood."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:15 pm

"Look.."He put the gun down in its holster.

"Our parents were killed by vampires..Thats why we are jumpy ok?We dont hate you..we are just trying to be careful."

He moves over to her,carefully giving her a hug cutely,His brother came over after a few seconds,hugging her aswell

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 pm

"Thank you. I am sometimes very lonely. In my 1811 years I saw many of my friends die. I am really rich now and always have parties but I only have a few friends. More than half of them are vampires and some people kill them although the vampires want to protect them from evil. It makes me so sad." Fio couldnt stop crying. She was depressed.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 pm

"We...We can be your friends..But wont your vampire friends technically kill..us?"

Lei Lei hugged a little tighter,trying to cheer her up.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 pm

"My vampire friends are good vampires. They try to live as humans and protect humans. They will do no harm. Do you really mean it?" She said sort of stopping to cry.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:26 pm

"...Yes" Lei Lei said this,cuddling her still,blushing tonnes,his brother had stopped hugging her now.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!