Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blurry Line

Blurry Line

a part of “Blurry Line”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

Realistic and gritty vigilantes risk life and limb from both the public they are trying to aid, and the criminals that seem to have it all under control.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blurry Line”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blurry Line

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm

More history with Virgil and Yoebe 8D to be posted later..8D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:57 pm

I'm starting the daunting task of reading all of the posts, mine should be up sometime tonight. :D
Anyways, how was everyones day today? Or if yor day is just starting, what do you plan on doing?? (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:18 am

My day was fine Winged.

And I just realized something.....Yoebe will not be able to resist September D;

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:22 am

Eh.... why? Seriously, she's like... skinny and kinda sick-looking and grumpy. And hates being touched. And resembles a boy.

She's got pretty eyes though haha. :P
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:29 am

Her eyes are described to be incredibly beautiful. Yoebe has trouble resisting beautiful things. ):

She will probably try to befriend her at high costs

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:38 am

Well, I did want to give her one not-boyish quality. xD It seemed to work. I have actually seen someone with eyes that color; it was almost eerie, actually.

I guess she might be kinda moe, now that I get to thinking about it. It always amuses me when a character ends up as something I had not planned for them to be. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:47 am

moe?

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 am

Oh, uh... obscure anime term, I guess. Like this.

Not a lot, but maybe a little haha.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:01 am

Learn something new everyday...Good night

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:23 am

That's a good thing indeedy!

Good night. I should sleep too. Darned insomnia, keepin' me awake at weird hours.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:03 am

Egh. Otaku. >.>

Anyway. Conduit/September interaction is now in his profile.

BTW; That Smooth Criminal song was -amazing-.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:06 am

Have been updating Kat's journal entries on people she meets/knows, for those of you who care to read them. :D
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 am

That and Conduit has some character interactions in his profile as well.

Feel free to check the out, I hope to try to have him have at least one meeting in the past with every hero/villain.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Alright so I just got back now, uh I think I am going to try to work on a post but I might just take a nap. I'm pretty damn tired.

But anyone who I am still involved in a character history with just send me a message on skype too. I know I still have to finish Conduit and September but I think that was all.

EDIT:

So I read some of the posts in the IC thread and I just wanted to let you know Winged that Virgil probably wont be in his office for a few posts because of how he must first meet with Beloved and such. But I am thinking of having him headed back there so it is up to you whether you want to keep Candy there waiting or have her wander off elsewhere. It's up to you.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:40 pm

These interactions only makes the posts sweeter. Will post how Yoebe begins her process of falling in love nows

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Okay ignore my other edit in my other post now. Because originally I was going to contact Beloved on the highway but it seems as if she is being brought to the office now.

This also means I have to write up a new post altogether so let me start on that as well.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Hey guise, I'm gonna be submitting a character within the next hour or so *gasp* :o
Just peeking in to say "herro"
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Ohmahgawd, it's that Trick dude again. He's errywhur. (O_O)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:00 pm

I'm stalking you. Just you. Not anyone else that happens to be in all the RPs I'm in. You.

((The earth ain't the only place that needs my seed, it's you babe. Yea you babe.))<---inside joke for Kiku<3

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I knew it!

Also... about that... -cough-

...Our child is a banjo-playing velociraptor. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!