Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bonded with Blood

Bonded with Blood

a part of “Bonded with Blood”, a fictional universe by WittyWriter88.

((REMAKE!!)) When a Coven of vampires, ruthless and unkind, kill their own kind The Council punishes them in a way that would make most immortals cringe. They are each given a human. A Blood Bond. (Read Inside for More Information! =D)[Old Rpers Welcomed]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bonded with Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bonded with Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 am

I just finished Re-submitting my character...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 am

Alright I have a question, and I am choosing to ask it here because someone else might have the same question. I understand that in the introduction you said the blood bonds will wake up in their Vampire's room, and the vampire will have to explain everything to them. Before that you said they were stolen from their houses, knocked out and the blood bond ritual happened. So the halflings were unconscious for the whole thing? I'm just not sure if the Vampires are going to be explaining literally EVERYTHING like how they were taken and they drank the vampire's blood, or just what the things that happened the previous night meant and what it made the halflings into..?
SuperNinjaRoo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WittyWriter88 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 am

Hmm.. Good question!

I suppose that can be left up to those who are playing the blood bonds. You can have it to where your character was awake through the whole process.. Or unconscious. Of course, if they were awake then obviously not everything will have to be explained. But if not.. Then yes, mostly everything will have to be explained. =P

WittyWriter88
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WittyWriter88 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:46 am

Okay, there are a couple roles that still need to be filled before we can start! Tell friends about this role play!! =)

And for those that are competing for Kasey, I only have one character sheet for her submitted. If no one else submits by this evening, I am accepting ShudderFox-'s character(which is an excellent sheet, by the way =) ).

WittyWriter88
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Okay thanks, that was very helpful! And I told one of my RPs about this one, I hope they check it out soon!! (:

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:37 pm

If anyone wanted to know, I changed my character, Finley Jackson, A LOT so I mean.. if you care... she's different now.. So... read the new sheet.. ? (:

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:24 pm

I like it. Things between her and Dalton will be interesting.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Well, Lily wants to leave and Tyler wants to get rid of her. Something tells me this will cause some problems. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

You're right, I think things will be quite interesting. I like Dalton a lot too. And Horseygirl, that will most likely cause problems!! Haha.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WittyWriter88 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Still searching for someone to fill up those last two character roles. =)

EDIT:: And if the two roles are not filled by tomorrow I will take up another role. Obviously, I cannot portray Eldric, but the other blood bond I will. =) If anyone is willing(if we do not find someone to portray him) to take Eldric, I would gladly appreciate it! Want to get this role play going ASAP. ^^

WittyWriter88
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:45 pm

I just pmed someone about this rp. I'm hoping he will take Eldric. :)

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Um, sorry to offend, but it seems that Tyler and Maria have histories that don't match with their ages, which is over 2000 years old. Just thought I'd mention that.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:51 pm

I'm willing to reprise my previous character - Tyler's Blood Bond. I only just realized this was remade.
Ah. I realize now that my role has been grabbed. Best of luck.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:58 pm

almostinsane wrote:Um, sorry to offend, but it seems that Tyler and Maria have histories that don't match with their ages, which is over 2000 years old. Just thought I'd mention that.

It's fine. I'll look into it again. Thanks

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:40 am

Glad I could help. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey Horsey.. I think I will try making Elric.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 pm

yay! Thank you! ^.^
Lol, are Tyler and Lily the only ones that despise each other?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Okay so I submitted him... I guess well just see if he's accepted or not.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Horsey, Finley hates all the vampires, but she is extremely attracted to the guys :p she isn't gonna let that show though.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WittyWriter88 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:00 pm

@jigokunoshinzo:: Accepted! :T Thank you for taking the character role. :D

I suppose I will take the last role so we can get started tomorrow. xD Unless someone else wants him? Or knows someone else who would? :o
Just let me know!! Either way, tomorrow evening we'll be starting! :3

EDIT:: Scratch that! ArcticFox has the last character submitted, it's just a WIP. We could probably start this evening, if everyone is okay with that! =) Anyone have a problem? =o

WittyWriter88
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!