Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Born This Way: The Children of Old

Born This Way: Children of Old

a part of “Born This Way: The Children of Old”, a fictional universe by emotionless.

Daughters of Eve Vs. Daughters of Lilith Son's of Adam Vs. Son's of Lucifer

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Born This Way: The Children of Old”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Born This Way: Children of Old

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Born This Way: Children of Old"

i edited this first post as i saw fit. =D
Last edited by emotionless on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Born This Way

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:24 am

You had me at do not sparkle. I'm gonna join. Though right now i'm having massive writers block, i'll post my character when it leaves.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:29 am

okay. =D

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Okay my dear, you mind putting me for a daughter of eve and a guardian angel? Working up some ideas and then replying to all the roleplays I need too.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Born This Way: Children of Old

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Hello Emotion, got the message and I will be willing to oblige.

Hmm... will need to get more people in here... wonders how we can do that...
But nevermind that, I will be posting a character sheet by the end of today... don't know what I want to be yet but we shall see.

Tah tah

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:02 am

Hello emotionless my dear! I shall join as a son of Lucifer(if it was called that I honestly can't remember...) well either way I will be a sexy vampire lol!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:57 pm

there isnt really a limit, but that makes it kinda perfect because then we have one of each, enough to start. Plus almostinsane is going to make a character as well. ill be a daughter of lilith.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Hey, got your PM. Could I ask what ghouls are like exactly?
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:04 pm

well what ever you want them to be really. They are kinda like vampires but they eat human flesh instead of drinking blood. They are quick and agile but weaker during the day, not neccisarily by the sun. If they dont feed they start looking zombie like. i didnt intend for them to be a main role in this rp, it was more focusing on the daughters and sons, but if you want to be a ghoul thats cool. (haha! i rhymed!) anyone can have more than one character btw.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Ooh, interesting.

I was considering one of the sons and daughters, thought the creatures kinda interested me. What can I saw, I just really like monster characters. I'd be capable of doubling, I think, but it depends what you need.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:50 pm

oh i meant like if you wanted to turn a Ghoul into a main character, as well as play one of the children that would be cool. =D

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:32 am

Hmmm.. I don't know much about ghouls, all I know about them is what I learned while playing VTMB, and I don't know if it is accurate xD

Anywho being a Son of Adam if I read right they had purification powers... Uh... what are they? O.o
I was going to make Aiden's ones relative to fire because of purification by fire... You know that scripture about baptism by fire or what not, can't really remember O.O (Is not someone you would ask for when it comes to Biblical references) Just wanted to get that sussed out xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:41 pm

so like, picture this, one of the daughters of lilith's demons enter a person, hell any demon enters a person, if you can get your hands on them you can purify them. How, its up to you. Im open for ideas guys, so just start spouten them.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Brea is up. Hope you like her.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:02 am

OH... okay I get you, like exorcism stuff aight?

Was reading TWGOK and I was getting super pissed off at Keima... Uber d**k wanted to kick his head in >.< Don't care if he is Conquest God you don't reject someone like that, jeez.
(Sorry I am venting, just read it and it made me punch my bedside lamp and now the lamp is... not working. -sigh-)

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:09 am

i dont have an inckling of a clue what TWGOK is....

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:06 am

TWGOK is a manga... not usually the genre I read but one day I was bored in a library and I had read everything else in the "Graphic Novels" section so I began reading it. (Now I know what you're thinking, "How and Why did he read all those books?" Now that is a very long story so I won't get into it xD)

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:58 pm

You'd be amazed what we'd think. Emotionless and I live in a small town.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:36 pm

and i read...A LOT. my room is much like a library, though ill admit it is mostly fantasy and romance novels. lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:47 pm

My junior year of high school I spent most of my time out of school in a library... sometimes stayed until it closed at 9pm then I would go to the gym in the same building until 11pm then go home and sleep xD (I remembered others library card numbers and was able to hack into their accounts... library computers only gave you an hour an a half so if I wanted to use the computers the entire time I would need to use two accounts on practice days and 3 on non practice days... was so easy to hack others accounts, all you needed to know was their account number and their home phone number... Has a list of all my friends accounts and phone numbers so I just used whoever one if they weren't at the library that day xD)

You know... I don't actually have any books in my room. I keep them in my closet... takes up more room then my clothes xD Mainly Graphic Novels and crime and mystery fiction... and some horror, thriller, and suspense. Graphics Novels count as books too xD (Not an Otaku though... not that I have anything against one I just don't want to leave that impression xD... Got no figurines or cosplay costumes... even though I want to cosplay xD Want to cosplay as Tezca Tlipoca from Soul Eater, but I couldn't make the head in time... maybe next time xD)

Anywho... where are the peeps at? (No I am not gangsta... I just like how it sounds)
Is currently typing with right hand and left pinky as the rest of left hand is occupied with an apple xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!