Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

--A Box Full Of Sharp Objects-- (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

--A Box Full Of Sharp Objects-- (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Someone is after our Kind. We've been trapped in here for awhile, with only clues and our talents to keep us alive. no one knows what's going on in here, and if we try to escape, we blow up. The mall has been closed now and no one goes in or out. the only thing left for us to do is play their game until we win or give in and give up our powers. whether we're good, evil, young or old, they don't care. it's all just a game to them. But we wont give in.

So if you don't get what's going on, it's another superhero rp. only they arent considered heroes because of the fact that they're just regular people. so there is no strict alliance that you can pick. How ever you can chose if you want to kill and take powers or fight and gain people on your side with powers to fight with you. Powers can be anywhere from +anima like abilities (turning into part animal) to things like element manipulation.

RULES:

1) No god mod. You should all know what I mean by now
2) i know last time i said no R rated, but idc this time. go crazy... unless its sex... then wtf dude...
3) ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ONLY! we dont want you copying someone else's work
4) make as many characters as you want. just... have fun XD
5) Follow the rules. if you leave, you die. there is only one way to shut off the pins and that is to beat the game or to give up your power.
6) you can either play the game, or be an enforcer. that means you watch and have some fun by picking on the players a bit

OKAY NOW CHARACTER SHEETS!

Name:
Ability:
Hometown:
Side:
Appearance:

OKAY GO PLAY :D
oh and we do need someone to be the head enforcer :P

Name: Kyte Williams
Ability: Water Weaver
Hometown: Vancouver, BC
Side:Player
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=415

Name: Cheshire (real name unknown... its Ryan Sawyer...:P )
Ability: teleportation (he was born half cat as well, but he doesnt attack anyone so it doesnt matter)
Hometown: San Francisco, USA
Side: unknown. he's not trapped, but he kind of hangs around
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=154
Last edited by .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: --A Box Full Of Sharp Objects-- (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:19 pm

Can I be the head enforcer? I'll put up my character sheet later, but if I can, please reserve that spot.
Writer, Musician, and Time Person Of The Year 2006.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 pm

lol yeah sure :)
its yours ^_^

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:02 pm

((So I'm guessing that there aren't any biographies needed here))

Name:Lace Rasan

Ability:Extreme durability

Hometown:Olympia,Washington

Side:He works for both,he takes payment from the Enforcer's or favors from the players and kills someone for them

Appearance:Image
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Emptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:15 pm

awesome
i cant see your character pic, but still everything else is cool :)

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 pm

When I cam up with this character I had set his Durability to the max.Meaning he can take a few rocket launchers to the chest without flinching,of course they would send him flying though.I'm just wondering if this is going to be bad for the roleplay.

Emptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 pm

naw thats fine :P
It'll work :)

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Name: Samantha Whitney
Ability: Air Elemental
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Side: Player
Appearance: Image
Last edited by Nyxiee-chan on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:20 pm

i think thats one too many powers, sorry
how ever you can pick one of those if you want :)

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Oh, ok. I'll just take it down to air then ^^

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:00 pm

haha okee awesome :D
accepted lol ^_^
and the IC is up
box-full-sharp-objects-always-accepting-t27047.html

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Name: Jillian Amber
Ability: Anima Wolf
Hometown: Melbourne, Arkansas
Side: Player
Appearance: http://minichi-01.deviantart.com/art/wolf-girl-42565010
You have no power over me...

Nimh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:10 am

wikked accepted :P

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!