Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bringham School of Art 2

Bringham School of Art (Re-Made)

a part of “Bringham School of Art 2”, a fictional universe by Aulelei.

PLEASE FLAG AS CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bringham School of Art 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bringham School of Art (Re-Made)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bringham School of Art (Re-Made)"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Bringham School of Art (Re-Made)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Can I have my old spot? I actually have muse for it now and was looking forward to it :)
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:55 pm

RPG has a new system. Woah.

Anyways - Just sayin' a quick hello.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Hello to you too, dear :)
Nice to have you aboard!
Just call me Lovely and if ya need anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Thank you, thank you. :)

And another thanks, I might just take you up on that at some point.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 am

Well, feel free at anytime to bug me :) Lol jk.

And to let people know, you can double if you would like. No need to. I just double most of the time to keep myself interested -_- Incase one person doesn't post I can RP with the other character.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 am

I'll keep that in mind.

I'll probably play around with NPC characters, and such, but I don't know about a full second character. If later on we're stuck for a character, I might pick up the slack.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Hello, could I reserve Symphony?
.Chinchilla & Cinderstella.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Of course. :)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:18 pm

By the by, where are the character sheets? And are pictures and avatars depicting our characters required? If so, must they be realistic?

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:47 pm

The character sheet is at the bottom of the introduction page, and yes please provide at least one picture for your character in the character sheet and also the avatar. Realistic, yes.

Did I answer all your questions?? :)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Damn. I'm such an impatient person. This whole 'waiting' for other people to join thing - not for me. :P
Last edited by Artik on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Argh, as posted in the interest check, I won't be able to RP in here for a number of reasons. My deepest apologies. D: Good luck, all.

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:49 pm

If it helps; I posted an advertisement in the 'Roleplayers Wanted' section.

Side note: As a guy, I think the fact that Phantom sings opera is the reason he hasn't been claimed... Just sayin'. xP
Last edited by Artik on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Hahaha!
I thought the same thing.. any ideas on what to possibly change it to?

Oh and you might want to delete that post because Vice will just merge it with mine and then send you a PM warning you about multiple advertising and all that..

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Perhaps change him into being a guitarist? or something similar? It would fit his character personality a bit more as well, I think.

And ah, woops. xP I'll go do that.

EDIT: If I can figure out how...Ah. Delete button is hiding where exactly? :P
Last edited by Artik on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Hm okay.. and would should the default name be? Jimmy Hendrix XD That was the first name that popped into my head.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Definitely Jimi Hendrix. :) Best guitarist of all time.

Also, you can probably combine Jimi Hendrix and Little Drummer as friends, or something.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Done ;D

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Awesome. :D

Would you mind telling me how to delete that advertising thread. Can't seem to figure it out.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!