Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Brittle Orphans 2

Brittle Orphans 2

a part of “Brittle Orphans 2”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

Extra recommended to any Spirited away fans- similar aspects lye within- Also recommended to anyone who loves fantasy aspects, a twisted plot with both light, humourous and dark bumps.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brittle Orphans 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Brittle Orphans 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm back :)
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:22 pm

MaxStokes wrote:Sorry to poke fun at your situation Cienpher but I lol'd when I saw that. The reason being I would be in your situation if I hadn't spent like 4 hours yesterday coming up with Brandon. I'm now glad that I was like "OMG what am I gunna do while the orphans post the intro?!" and decided to go through with the idea that my muse tried to force into my head the night before.

Well I thought all the positions were filled, so I didn't >...>

xD Yeah yeah, good for you. Go ahead and laugh - the posts are interesting anyway, so I have nor problem with it.
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Hey Meesha, I was wondering about how many post per individual you wanted us to wrap the intro sequence up in?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:46 am

I was wondering where I've heard of something like an Alp before, but now I know xD

I used to know about the female versions, called Mares (or Nightmares)... I can't believe I forgot about them >...>

Just a random little tidbit of information I felt like sharing...

Also, for the sake of setting the atmosphere of the Brittle House, I've been researching various mythical creatures and urban legends - I really, really, really wouldn't want to work at the Brittle House. Seriously. It's not all fun and games if any of the darker creatures happen to frequent the place D: like an Alp. The problem is, there creatures just as creepy and worse.

Also for Vampire cuisine at the restaurant... where do we get the blood supply? o...o

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:36 am

Just so everyone knows, I'm waiting until the house actually changes and the otherworldly characters come out to post. Don't want people thinking I'm ignoring the RP.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 am

-Freaking out-

OH god!! What do I do!? I posted and I didn't know about the think about being human and stuff!! I am at a loss

>.<

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:36 am

You can always edit? XD

Better now than finding out halfway into the roleplay ^^ Not much harm done?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Meh someone needs to post...

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:55 pm

. . . (I told myaelf to be patient, but now I'm doing this thing at my volunteer work..... Patience is a virtue I seemingly don't possess... XD)
Last edited by Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:40 pm

I posted again, hope that's ok. Just trying to keep the ball rolling.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:48 pm

I find Brandon's thought process extremely entertaining although I feel I shouldn't... XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:07 am

I know right lol, so pathetic. Hopefully having to adapt to the situation he is about to be in will give him some courage, the monsters and all that. Not without have one or more severe panic attacks though.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:48 am

Max is probably going to make fun of me again for saying this, but... Progress? Let's get to the wonderful mysteries and eerie majesty of the night-time Brittle House D:

Actually, any post will do. Someone else's post can keep me satisfied for about six hours... (Sorry, ignore me... It's just that I was a little too eager for this roleplay and I am an impatient person... Sharing my sentiments like this make me feel better XD so pay me no heed...)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Okay Im shuffling us up to night-time etc. Not to seem in a rush or unfair to others- it's best to keep this part of the roleplay short and sweet so I wont be waiting for everyone to post about walking into the house...talking in the house...falling asleep in the house etc If you're here and you post about it- great- if not no worries all the action and fun shit obviously happens when you're in the Brittle house permanantly so you're not missing out on much.

No Max post whenever and as often as you like as long as their not all after one another (unless you're playing two characters then you can split the posts up or add them together)!

No post limit- just me booting everyone up the ass every step of the way at the beginning :)

Blood supply- BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA >:D Erm. That is something you'll discover...when its is appropriate for you to discover it.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:27 pm

. . . . . . . I don't wanna discover that D:

Also, YAY!!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Posted, yeah i havn't been able to get web access for vairous reasons so sorry.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 am

I want doritos now.... v.v

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:33 am

xD Very understandable...

And yay, we're getting closer to the other Brittle House :D

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 am

Im not going to be here tonight so I wont be able to post again till tomorrow- It would be nice if you all eventually got your characters to take a seat in the house and dose off somewhere. Don't just instantly get them to flop on the floor unconcious!! That would be silly. Get them to look around, mention feeling tired in their thoughts or out loud which ever...get them to do something else (perhaps converse a little) sit yourselves down...feel more sleepy...

Just...make it realistic!!

Okay, yeah, Byes n_-

This OOC s quiet...LIVEN IT UP A BIT KIDDIES!! Imma have to do an all nighter just to catch every single one of you up...

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 am

Attempting to liven up the OOC:

So... people... okay, I really suck at this >...> Er, what is your character's favorite... food? I don't know what else to ask for some reason.

As a side note, I just completely rewatched Sen to Chihiro (Spirited Away) completely by chance on TV. It was great as usual, but for some reason I had completely omitted the whole 'No Face' aspect of the movie from my memory o.o

It also makes me want to ask, would we be catering to any 'gods' of any sort? I still can't fully grasp the vast range of creatures in the otherworld... is there any specific culture it's centered around? (Kitsunes and Nekos suggest Japanese, but an Alp is... I forgot what, something European...)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!