Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Sunrise ((Ooc))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Camp Sunrise ((Ooc))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Fri May 08, 2009 11:29 pm

The story

The bus stops. You grab your belongings and smile to the driver on your way out. Once your feet touch the ground, a cool breeze blows through your hair. You look around, seeing nothing but paradise. There's a lake, that glistens and shimmers in the sunlight. There's sand surrounding the water, but right green grass is everywhere. Cabins surround the lake, and a forest is behind that. A smile spreads across your face. Camp Sunrise awaits you.

Camp Sunrise is a beautiful summer camp. Kids and teenagers of all ages have attended it for years. Beyond the majestic sight, this camp is more. It brings friendships, love, heartbreaks, joy, sorrow, pain. Camp Sunset is just drama waiting to happen.

Alright, so this is something that davidab313 and I decided to make, though he was the one to give me the idea. So, anyway. Make your profiles and post them here. After we have accepted enough people, I will make the IC thread.

Rules

Action is permitted, just not too much, and no god-moding.
Romance is encouraged, but keep it PG-16, otherwise take it to PM.
Keep at least Semi-literate, at least one well written paragraph per post.

Cabins ((Two people per gender, per cabin title. There are two cabins of the same name. One is boys the other is girls))

Squirrel-
G~ Betty Liz, Yatami
B~ Arthur

Fox-
G~ Storm, Hinata
B~ David, Zach

Bear-
G~ Victoria, Livvy
B~ Greg, Bradley

Deer-
G~ Lucy, Yuki
B~ Hugo, Jordan

Character profiles.

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/ History:
Cabin:

MINE

Name: Storm Blackwater
Appearance: Image
Bio/ History: Storm is from a well known and well respected family. She is the baby of the family, and her big brothers are known to be a bit over protective, something that her friends would know. She has had a bit of trouble in the past that makes it hard for her to trust some people, but otherwise she is a sweet girl, who loves making new friends.
Cabin: Fox
Last edited by Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 12, 2009 3:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Camp Sunrise ((Ooc and sign up))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Fri May 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Name:Victoria Cross
Appearance:Image
Bio/ History:Victoria comes from a rich family.Her parents are always working so as to make more money.She seldom meets them and their relationship isn't good either.She can be cold and aloof to strangers.But to very close friends,she is often seen as a cheerful and outgoing girl.
Cabin:Bear
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Fri May 08, 2009 11:42 pm

You're Accepted. ^-^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Fri May 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Name: Bethany Elizabeth Harrison (Betty Liz)
Bio/ History: Urghghgh....I'll reveal it in my first intro post.
Cabin: Squirrel
Last edited by pyschogirl on Sat May 09, 2009 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat May 09, 2009 12:01 am

Acceptedness!!! ~ On a sidenote, your picture isn't showing..~
Last edited by Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat May 09, 2009 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Sat May 09, 2009 12:02 am

Name: Lucy Tolliver
Bio/History: When Lucy's parents died in a car accident, Lucy was only five years old. She was taken in and raised by her much older step-sister, Melanie, who was 32 at the time, married with a child of her own. Lucy and her step-niece became best friends, being as they were only a year apart, and grew up like sisters. Lucy is a very happy teenager, even with the tragedy that has taken place in her life. This is the first year that Lucy has attended Camp Sunrise.

cabin: deer
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat May 09, 2009 12:03 am

Alrighty roo. Accepted.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby davidab313 on Sat May 09, 2009 1:59 am

Name: David Baine
Bio/ History: David is usually off by himself with a pen and notebook. From a young age he was always a skilled artist and writer. He is also quite smart. He never had many friends, growing up in the middle of nowhere. He lived with his mother, his dad left when he was very young. He was forced to come to Camp Sunrise because his mother said she wouldn't pay for his next year at college if he didn't leave the house over summer break. He is pretty quiet, yet he usually has a good sense of who he can, and can't trust, and if he trusts you, he is a loyal friend and opens up, a lot. He seems to have split personalities, but only when comparing him to when he is with friends and when he isn't.
Cabin: Fox

davidab313
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Sat May 09, 2009 3:56 am

Name: Olivia (Livvy) Jacobs

Bio/ History: Olivia never knew her parents as she was left on a doorstep as a baby. She grew up with a nice foster parents and an older brother, but she always wanted to know who her parent were. Her most favoured possession is the necklace she was found with, given to her by her birth parents. Olivia is a skilled pianist, and she's being playing since the age of 6. She's outgoing, and protective of the people close to her.

Cabin: Bear (if thats okay)
Last edited by parisx2xrome on Tue May 12, 2009 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COE: *smug smile* Thank you for flying Church of England, Cake or Death!!"
- Eddie Izzard - Cake or Death

"Randy Giles?! Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-for-a-shag Giles. I knew there was a reason I hated you!"
-Spike , Buffy.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat May 09, 2009 8:52 am

Okay, David, you know you are in. And parisx2xrome, you're in. Bear is now full for the girls. We need more boys before we can start.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Sat May 09, 2009 9:22 am

sorry imma girl :(

Name:Yuki Cross (not in anyway related to victoria its just i always use this one and she took it i couldnt think of anything else >.<)
Appearance: Image (forget the neko ears it was hard to find a dicent picture for a 7year old)
Bio/ History:uhhh i cant use my normal one so i kinda dont have one
Cabin:whateverone you dicide to put me in...

name:Yatami (cant think of a last name)
apperance:Image this is my favorite picture of like all time lol
bio/history:parents were killed and she was sent to this camp because none of her family wanted her she is very mature though
cabin:any

i will not be able to write full good pharagraphs at surttin times ok? and i have very bad spelling ever since i was in like 6th grade O.o srry ^^
heehee poke!

Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Camp Sunrise ((Ooc and sign up Need guys))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat May 09, 2009 10:02 am

Alright, you are in, just try your best. ^-^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Tue May 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Name: Hinata Evans
Appearance: (I'll put one up soon) Image
Bio/ History: Hina is the youngest of the Evans and the twin of Hugo Evans. Hinata also has an older sister named Lily. She lives with her father and family, her mother having died from the strain of twins.
Cabin: Deer

(Heh, a vampire knight fan huh? I am too, although I haven't gotten to see much of it.)
Last edited by Lily Evans on Tue May 12, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Tue May 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Name:
Zach De La Rocha

Appearance:

Bio/ History:
I'd like to show this through the RP,I like to actually show how he feels rather than tell you what happened to him.

Cabin:
Fox
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 12, 2009 1:42 pm

lright. both in. I will add you to the roster in a few. Though... Lils you will be in Fox. hope you dont ind. no more spaces anywhere else

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wirik on Tue May 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Name: Greg J. Killian

Appearance: Greg is a tough guy, as such he often wears tough guy type clothes. He favors tank tops and plain tee shirts, as long as they are cut to bare is arms. On his left arm is a dragon tattoo, while his right arm bears a skull tattoo. He often wears blue jeans that have the holes prefabricated. And he likes to wear sunglasses regardless if they are really needed. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Besides his tough guy demeanor he looks like an average guy. He stands at about 5'9" and doesn't mind when people are taller then him.

Bio/ History: Greg likes to appear tough, he tries very hard to be one of those guys you would turn away from. But in fact he is quite the opposite, he was often picked on in elementary school and middle school, so in an effort to change all that he not only changed his appearance but the way he acts around others as well. If you were to truly get to know him, just beyond that tough guy shell is a man looking to be expressed, on who loves comics and reading, but is really to afraid to show himself anymore.

Cabin: Bear

Wirik
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Accepted. 4 More guys needed. I have one spot reserved for Mobpeace.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mobpeace on Tue May 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Name: Arthur Dupuis.
Appearance: Arthur is, at the very least, gawky. He stands at nearly 6'2'', though, neither muscle or flesh has done much to fill out his lanky frame. He seems to have just recently acquired the height, as his movements are often clumsy and accidental. His skin is tanned a very light bronze-esque color, and his eyes and hairs are the same hue of dark brown. His hair is medium-length, occasionally moving down to partially block his eyes from sight.
Bio/History: Arthur was born and raised in small-town Louisiana. He spent most of his life avoiding the mannerisms and tendencies of those around him: becoming a recluse from society. He can be charming, though, normally he is just a klutz. He is intellectual and shy, and, on some rare occasions, even a little aloof.
Cabin: Squirrel.
Last edited by Mobpeace on Tue May 12, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mobpeace
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Tue May 12, 2009 2:23 pm

I definately don't mind! I wanted fox anyways. I'll throw in Hugo too. And I might toss in Lily later. But for now the twins are good. They have red hair and green eyes.

Name: Hugo (Hu) Evans
Bio/ History: Hu is the youngest of the Evans and the twin of Hinata Evans. He also has an older sister named Lily, age 17. She lives with her father and family, her mother having died from the strain of twins.
Cabin: Fox, if there's more room.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Sorry, honey, but only two per cabin. And all the girls are taken. So, choose another pleasE?

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!