Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Can I have some love please? (one-on-one search)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Can I have some love please? (one-on-one search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Hallo everyone! Welcome to the Thread!

As you may probably guessed it, I am looking for someone to one-on-one roleplay with. I'll list my likes and dislikes and various items I look for in a roleplay. I don't care weather we roleplay in the forums, pm, roleplay tab or instant message on AIM. I'm just looking for something to do for the summer.....

- Magic
- New Worlds
- Awesome Plots
- New Species
- Medieval Times
- Modern Time
-Twins

Dislikes:
- Vampires as Main characters*
- Jerks
- Long Waits
- Non-flexible people (meaning that they can't compromise)
- Roleplays that have the same plot as book, video games, movies, ect.

*As bad guys I cool with that

My Personal Rules:

Posting: I see myself as a literate person and I wish have my partner the same level. You don't need to write a novel but do not do one liners. I hate them. Grammar is also something I appreciate. I have dyslexia so I sometimes will have funky wordings and spellings but if I see that I have done something wrong I will try to correct it and I wish for a partner that is willing to coop with that....

Romance: I love romance, it's a good way to drive a plot. I won't very far with it though. I live with my mom and a younger sister, I don't want them to stumble on something I can't explain. I will go as far as intense make-out but that is it, time skip the rest. I prefer my character having hetero-relationships. I have nothing against homosexuals, I just feel very uncomfortable playing them.

Characters: I hate copy-cat characters. Original characters are what I craves and I needs them. I prefer playing female characters but willing to play boys. I don't like using pictures cause it shows that you are lazy and can't think an original look for your character....

Times: My time is in Central Time USA/Canada I'm up at 5 am for work and will get on for an half hour. I go to work and come back around noon. I am on for about 5 hours after that I leave for practice and come back around 9 pm and go to bed around 11 pm.

Send a pm or post here. Sadly I have to get off as soon as I post this so I will get back to you soon.....Hope to roleplay soon!
Last edited by Decadent Darkness on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I will wait for you" she said, endlessly...
click on my baby ~>Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Can I'z have some luffz plz? (one-on-one search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Bump it up!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Can I'z have some luffz plz? (one-on-one search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:59 pm

No one? I feel unloved....

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years

Re: Can I have some love please? (one-on-one search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 pm

So you think you can bump?

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Hello!

I'm interested in starting a one-on-one with you!

Hopefully we can come up with something entertaining ^.^

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 pm

I sent you a pm....

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:47 pm

I'd be interested in doing a one on one as well.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:20 pm

To all those that said are interested: I sent you a pm to discuss farther details....

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenstarr on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 pm

I would be interested in starting up something with you. Any plots in mind?

ravenstarr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!